Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 36. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 09:58:39 PM
Support Fuloos Coin Today, sign our petition to be list our coin on Poloneix and Binanace! 🎈

It takes a few seconds to sign the form and support us! We will reward each user with free 5 FLS as well, so if we get listed you can trade with us freely Smiley 🔖

https://www.change.org/p/the-exchanges-list-fulooscoin-fls-on-poloniex-binance-kucoin-exchange ✏️
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 09:57:25 PM
I salute Fuloos development team for for developing cryptocurrency services and also for being active in making big plans in order for Fuloos to be successful!
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 09:49:59 PM
We already know that fuloos coins can be bought in online stores and some stuffs but may I ask if I can also use this coin to pay my bills?
yes and they can be used in a number of ways. through digital and exchange. hope one day we can use this as to pay bills like coins.ph
Me too.. I wish they will consider the idea of using it in bills payment.. That would be a great help for us crypto holder..
Activity: 154
May 01, 2018, 09:48:14 PM
This project is highly recommended to all users and also to investors.it is convenient to use by the customers and they provide the best offers.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 09:44:31 PM
This coin guaranteed a good service fast and secure for both users and merchant dont missed the oppprtunity to buy or mine because fuloos has a great pottential to be precious coin in a few months
it is and it also brings a new kind of experience to its users. I experienced their coin transfer being fast and secured. it took only a minute for the transaction.
Users will now enjoy every transaction they wil make.. New improved services for everyone that will give them a total satisfaction in every transaction..
im glad to see good feedbacks on this project i really plan to invest in fuloos because i believe on this project and the teams effort for making online payment fast and secure
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 09:36:42 PM
I believe Fuloos has a lot of potential to success until the project end. The people give their support to know the other on how Fuloos had a wonderful concept.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 09:26:21 PM
This coin guaranteed a good service fast and secure for both users and merchant dont missed the oppprtunity to buy or mine because fuloos has a great pottential to be precious coin in a few months
it is and it also brings a new kind of experience to its users. I experienced their coin transfer being fast and secured. it took only a minute for the transaction.
Users will now enjoy every transaction they wil make.. New improved services for everyone that will give them a total satisfaction in every transaction..
Activity: 280
May 01, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 08:45:50 PM
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 08:40:50 PM
Did you know that Fuloos coins gives dealers more alternative and flexibility to acknowledge instalments from anywhere in the world? That's great news isn't it?
Activity: 280
May 01, 2018, 08:33:20 PM
We already know that fuloos coins can be bought in online stores and some stuffs but may I ask if I can also use this coin to pay my bills?
yes and they can be used in a number of ways. through digital and exchange. hope one day we can use this as to pay bills like coins.ph
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
May 01, 2018, 08:07:48 PM
Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 08:05:13 PM
Fuloos project has many interesting and unique idea that they can shows or introduce to us! Lets Fuloos coin give a chance to be on top by keep supporting to this project that you will surely benefits on this!
May 01, 2018, 08:01:56 PM
If you want more about Fuloos try to read their white paper and you can also visit their website to see what Fuloos offers in the market.
May 01, 2018, 07:52:09 PM
This fuloos coin introduces us in a way that we can transact each day less hassle free. The platform of this is unique,project is great and composed of lots of freebies and services awaits thats why I'm supporting this fuloos coin project have because I know for sure success will be there crown.
Activity: 23
May 01, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
The good thing about this project, Fuloos has a extreme security. They used cryptographic algorithms to power the currency to be impossible to crack. Fuloos is resistant to hacks.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
Let us all support Fuloos coin because its value is proportional to the number of investors that it have. So, the many we get, the merrier!
That was great idea and that what was really we want the more who knows about FLS and invest the more return we get. So for me i need to post fuloos in all of my social media account to get more investor lol
Wow great supporter! Maybe that's what we have to do. Let's spread the word.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
Fuloos project is very peculiar with quick and secure transaction that you can rely on and it would be world wide used

Fuloos have more features than you can imagine you should check further the whitepaper and the roadmaps. :-)
Activity: 105
May 01, 2018, 09:26:19 AM
Let us all support Fuloos coin because its value is proportional to the number of investors that it have. So, the many we get, the merrier!
That was great idea and that what was really we want the more who knows about FLS and invest the more return we get. So for me i need to post fuloos in all of my social media account to get more investor lol
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
May 01, 2018, 08:45:39 AM
Fuloos devs assure us that whenever we transact or use their coin, it is very secure and fast.
Pages:
Jump to: