Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN][In Merit] Post Count Down To Your Next Rank Here. - page 40. (Read 18840 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
My Countdown to Hero Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 42

Aiming myself to be better and by the end of the year should be able to reach the Hero rank

Hope it comes true Cool

Edited Number of Merit(s) left: -28
My Countdown to Hero Member Rank
Edited Number of Merit(s) left: -23

thanks  Wink
Update Number of Merit(s) left: -8  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

you have enough merit now, but you still need more activity for the next rank, I guess that's the easy part of rank upgrade. I would say 4 more cycles or about 2 months.
I hope you will stay here for long periods of time, new people and new ideas are always welcome.

Thanks alot 👩‍🦱

You have taught me alot examplens; as the name implies, you are--infact--an exemplary idol.
I'm happy to atleast, hit the Target which is an evidence of hard work and dedication.

Shout-out to everyone that has supported newbies like myself to rank up: lemme go fish some activities so I'll gain full pleasantries.

Sandra👩
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Edit: I'm left with 8 merit and some activities to rank up .
I'm very grateful to this community for raising an altruistic standard to help,to nuture and to Foster low-ranking members that are cognitively endowed.

Thanks once again 👩‍🦱

you have enough merit now, but you still need more activity for the next rank, I guess that's the easy part of rank upgrade. I would say 4 more cycles or about 2 months.
I hope you will stay here for long periods of time, new people and new ideas are always welcome.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181
Just like you said, I'm not a merit source to start my own thread, but I honestly don't mind receiving pms. If they are not worth meriting, they won't receive any. Merit isn't supposed to be hoarded, but many users, including myself, do not use their sMerits to their fullest. Looking back on it, I should have spent more sendable merits. Don't get me wrong, if I see a worthwhile post, I'm definitely meriting, but sometimes I tend to forget the importance of sending as much as you possibly can. Certainly, it's not donating, since there is no use for myself, it's supposed to be sent. I never intended to hoard it. My time has been pretty limited the past few weeks, but I'm planning to spend all of it till the end of the month, hopefully helping a few worthy users to rank up.
I'm sure you've been skip quite a lot of quality posts lately especially when you go from thread to thread to create a post. I don't know how much time it takes you to send 1-5 merit per day, I don't think it will take more than 5 minutes if you really want to do it. But if you set a high standard for sending merit especially for those who discuss bitcoin technically, then I'm sure you should get used to doing it on the Development & Technical Discussion board.

My only advice, if you have merit then help those who need them. You can post 1-50 merit per one user in 30 days but if you want to help a lot of users then take a little of your time to get quality posts. I forgot that the merit is not only for those in need, but you are free to send it to any user and for any rank because theymos encourage people to post it on quality posts not on specific rank.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
Unfortunately, I'm not a merit source, nor do I have a lot of sMerit to give away. However, as a way to thank the community and those who helped me reach Hero Member, I'll be donating all my sMerit (61) to newer members that are close to ranking up. I'll do a short review of your posts, and if I find any discussions that are worth meriting, I'll give you a small boost.
Uh...bruh you don't have to post about it, so you don't start receiving pm's of people begging for merits, you could post it if you probably are starting your personal topic to review members' posts, but that will not be necessary as you are not a merit source. Sendable merits are meant to be given out, i know some members hoard it and that's wrong, so do not see it as you are 'donating' your sendable merits, you are only going about the merit system the right way, and hell, 61 is a lot of sendable merits, you probably have not been spending too much of your sendable merits. Cheers anyway.
Just like you said, I'm not a merit source to start my own thread, but I honestly don't mind receiving pms. If they are not worth meriting, they won't receive any. Merit isn't supposed to be hoarded, but many users, including myself, do not use their sMerits to their fullest. Looking back on it, I should have spent more sendable merits. Don't get me wrong, if I see a worthwhile post, I'm definitely meriting, but sometimes I tend to forget the importance of sending as much as you possibly can. Certainly, it's not donating, since there is no use for myself, it's supposed to be sent. I never intended to hoard it. My time has been pretty limited the past few weeks, but I'm planning to spend all of it till the end of the month, hopefully helping a few worthy users to rank up.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
I didn't have many smerits to send but recently I ranked up and in gratitude I have thrown a couple of merits to people who have posted on this thread and who are not far short of the next rank, on posts I have found of good quality.

I also recommend that you use the threads that exist for this purpose, such as fillippone's.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1124
Just threw 25 merit to some users who still need merit to rank in this thread. 1 merit/ user won't help much, but that's what I can do at the moment.
That's how the merit system works. Any merit you get from this community should be returned to the community especially to anyone you deem worthy. I don't think it's only worthy of those who need it to rank up, but the merit are also worthy of any ranking because of the quality of the posts. But you have the right to spend it however you want, including helping low-ranking users.

I helped you some, I hope this is useful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
Hey everyone 👩‍🦱

I came across this topic few days ago and I have also decided to join the fun.
I achieved the member rank yesterday but that's not very satisfactory as I'm close to a new rank.
I'm not a troll neither am I a shitty-head poster so maybe I'd try some luck; hope it cuts!
my countdown to Full member rank
Number of merit left: 39
Sandra❣️

Edit: 26 merits left for my new rank.👩‍🦱

Edit: I'm left with 8 merit and some activities to rank up .
I'm very grateful to this community for raising an altruistic standard to help,to nuture and to Foster low-ranking members that are cognitively endowed.

Thanks once again 👩‍🦱
Activity: 826
Merit: 1010
Only BTC
Unfortunately, I'm not a merit source, nor do I have a lot of sMerit to give away. However, as a way to thank the community and those who helped me reach Hero Member, I'll be donating all my sMerit (61) to newer members that are close to ranking up. I'll do a short review of your posts, and if I find any discussions that are worth meriting, I'll give you a small boost.
Uh...bruh you don't have to post about it, so you don't start receiving pm's of people begging for merits, you could post it if you probably are starting your personal topic to review members' posts, but that will not be necessary as you are not a merit source. Sendable merits are meant to be given out, i know some members hoard it and that's wrong, so do not see it as you are 'donating' your sendable merits, you are only going about the merit system the right way, and hell, 61 is a lot of sendable merits, you probably have not been spending too much of your sendable merits. Cheers anyway.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Unfortunately, I'm not a merit source, nor do I have a lot of sMerit to give away. However, as a way to thank the community and those who helped me reach Hero Member, I'll be donating all my sMerit (61) to newer members that are close to ranking up. I'll do a short review of your posts, and if I find any discussions that are worth meriting, I'll give you a small boost. Sadly, I don't have much to give away, but I'll do my best to help a few members at least. There's no point in hoarding sMerit, so I might as well hand them back to the community.

I was overjoyed to finally reach Hero. It's the least I can do.
It doesn't matter, friends, the important thing is that your intentions are good because you want to improve them with a little more merit left to get up in the rankings, in my opinion, sMerit (61) is enough to help them and of course it all needs a decent review so that the sMerit provided provides benefits that's good for them, actually I also want to give more merits that are a bit more rank up but there is only 6 sMerit remaining of course that's not enough for them so I will give the content that is worthy for they IMO.

But by the way, congratulations on being a Hero. 😎
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
Unfortunately, I'm not a merit source, nor do I have a lot of sMerit to give away. However, as a way to thank the community and those who helped me reach Hero Member, I'll be donating all my sMerit (61) to newer members that are close to ranking up. I'll do a short review of your posts, and if I find any discussions that are worth meriting, I'll give you a small boost. Sadly, I don't have much to give away, but I'll do my best to help a few members at least. There's no point in hoarding sMerit, so I might as well hand them back to the community.

I was overjoyed to finally reach Hero. It's the least I can do.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
This line right here would deter me from ever wanting to merit any of your posts. I'm sure you didn't mean to make it look like a demand, but that's exactly what it looks like. Choose your words with caution sometimes if you want a user to help.
Sorry, I didn't mean it that way because I just wanted to follow the OP's rules. But if it counts as something like making a request, then I'll delete it. Now that I've removed it, it's to get rid of the assumption that I made the request. Thanks.

Just threw 25 merit to some users who still need merit to rank in this thread. 1 merit/ user won't help much, but that's what I can do at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

yahoo62278, next time I also expect you to help me rank up like you did some other users.

My current countdown to hero members is 155 merit.
This line right here would deter me from ever wanting to merit any of your posts. I'm sure you didn't mean to make it look like a demand, but that's exactly what it looks like. Choose your words with caution sometimes if you want a user to help.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
No problem and you're welcome. When I took a look at your profile I didn't see a load of spam. I noticed you posted a decent amount of articles, but you weren't frequenting the altcoin board trying to spam post or other boards I consider the spammers paradise. Either way, congrats and try to pay it forward where you can.
yahoo62278, next time I also expect you to help me rank up like you did some other users. Right now my countdown to hero rank is 155 merit, for me that's a pretty big number because I realize the quality of my posts is no better than other contributors. I'm just trying to do it as expected and will let everyone judge based on what they read.

Honestly, I don't want to complain to anyone and it doesn't matter how much longer I stay in the Sr. But of course it will be very happy if I can rank up faster before the end of this year.
legendary
My Countdown to Full Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 16

Congrats on your new rank!!

Words are not enough to express how delighted I feel right now. Just like yesterday I joined this forum, and today I advance to the rank of a full member. Thanks to everyone who helped make this a success, special thanks to yahoo62278, @fivestar4everMVP, for starting this thread. This forum has taught me a lot and made a significant impact in my life. I appreciate having the chance to be here with you all. I sincerely appreciate it, and I continue to hope to learn more from this place.
No problem and you're welcome. When I took a look at your profile I didn't see a load of spam. I noticed you posted a decent amount of articles, but you weren't frequenting the altcoin board trying to spam post or other boards I consider the spammers paradise. Either way, congrats and try to pay it forward where you can.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
My Countdown to Senior Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 99

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Words are not enough to express how delighted I feel right now. Just like yesterday I joined this forum, and today I advance to the rank of a full member. Thanks to everyone who helped make this a success, special thanks to yahoo62278, @fivestar4everMVP, for starting this thread. This forum has taught me a lot and made a significant impact in my life. I appreciate having the chance to be here with you all. I sincerely appreciate it, and I continue to hope to learn more from this place.
Well congratulation --I know how you feel right now because I have been there when I was ranked up before once when the merit system was raised. There are people who have a kind of heart and distribute wisely their smerit to deserving people like you. You deserved that rank and I am perhaps not surprised after 4 months you become a Sr. member.
Chose wisely your smerit to deserving one like what @yahoo62278 did to you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 669

legendary

Activity: 798
Merit: 669
Number of Merit(s) left: 0
Pages:
Jump to: