Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 22. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 11:35:59 AM
You are completely  equitable, at one time the crypto currentness has resolved the issue of dealing  rush and effectiveness, the catacomb  desire  go  leading as a economic  machine!
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
March 06, 2019, 11:28:20 AM
No need to deceive yourself, not everyone benefits from the widespread introduction of cryptocurrency. Money is power over nations. Whoever has the power, will not give it away voluntarily.
The blockchain itself, will undoubtedly find application in various industries.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 11:20:04 AM
I believe that the future of cryptocurrency will be bright because I have seen a lot of positive results with this crypto. although at present the market conditions have not yet recovered, but I believe in the future the crypto market conditions will benefit many people.
Activity: 1
March 06, 2019, 11:07:15 AM
No location  request  anew  whether it desire  follow or not, as you get  minded a immense  amount of justification  reason it desire  emphatically  follow. Item are growing  firm and the crypto place is emphatically  kerb  matters with expenditure that we get always had with cants, a currentness where thither is no control and decentralised. The forthcoming is promising  representing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 3
March 06, 2019, 10:58:20 AM
I anticipate so. Possibly cryptocurrency desire  consecrate us astonish  anew. All the more though the marketplace  instantly is presently  consume I am confident that desire  regain and consecrate us profits  anew.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 09:42:28 AM
the future of the cryptocurrency for me is still long and so many innovations will be created in the future with this crypto. I am sure that crypto will continue to grow and develop rapidly in the future.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
March 06, 2019, 09:32:37 AM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
The cryptocurrency can have a great future, but only on condition that there will be more stable coins, as well as all the main coins will get rid of such a large volatility, and of course without the help of the authorities can not do
Not only it has a great future ahead but it will invade the different industry and businesses. Stable coins is just for adoption and company coins, it will benefit no one to the market especially the trader, so instead of creating stable coins why not a less volatile coin so trader and businesses will both adopt it ?
Activity: 17
March 06, 2019, 09:24:57 AM
The beginninf is heavy we have to  visage it, on the other hand I extremely  positive  almost the tec  ass of each crypto blockchain desire be hither and it desire  break  whatever  additional database businesses, Crypto desire be th forthcoming of our currentness. It returns  age  on the other hand It is usuable.
Activity: 2
March 06, 2019, 09:23:21 AM
Cryptocurrency achieve not full be advantageous  whether it isnt victimized  cosmopolitan and world-wide  apply of it buoy  full  introduce our have  being.I assume 't add that it custom be advantageous  whether its not recognized on the entire  planet, what i'm seeking to add is humans  require  many  teaching and right  ability  almost bitcoin and additional cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 09:21:24 AM
At this present moment, which we now have, we can only assume that in the future we and we will have to really change our possibilities, since today there are so many chances for cryptocurrency to become a payment instrument on the entire planet.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 06, 2019, 09:17:47 AM
I am not sure what the future of crypto will be, whether it is the direction of development. but I'm sure cryptocurrency has a lot of potential to grow in the future
Activity: 17
March 06, 2019, 09:12:04 AM
We already suceed in delivery the interest of the humans to cryptocurrency, and we are in the mechanism of continuing that winner it's just a thing of age we desire  get a monumental  borrowing so various  humans and assemblies are excavation to create this a comprehension we are each in this as everybody hither are loss to advantage
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
March 06, 2019, 09:01:54 AM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
The cryptocurrency can have a great future, but only on condition that there will be more stable coins, as well as all the main coins will get rid of such a large volatility, and of course without the help of the authorities can not do
Activity: 15
March 06, 2019, 08:53:12 AM
Cryptocurrency has a promising  forthcoming. Any of them get  firm  application that buoy be victimized in the forthcoming. As continued as thither  humans who accepts and keep to aid crypro, it desire be advantageous.
Activity: 16
March 06, 2019, 08:49:27 AM
Representing the forthcoming, you buoy not feel crypto currentness - it desire be advantageous. Aloof  look what a large  spreading  instantly is accepting electronic cash, they are existence  preceded into each  orbs of nation 's being and presently  each  humans  desire  recognise  almost crypto.
Activity: 12
March 06, 2019, 08:40:55 AM
In the former crypto currentness sucseeded and it is not potential to increase  many  winner in the forthcoming, aloof  keep  behavior what you've started and presently it desire be a superlative  commendation  representing everybody.
copper member
Activity: 178
March 06, 2019, 08:23:12 AM
I just love everything about the blockchain technology. It is a technology of this generation and I am pretty sure that the generations yet to come will still love and enjoy it while it is being developed the more.
Activity: 7
March 06, 2019, 08:13:24 AM
In my scene, cryptocurrencies much as btc and eth had already supervened in the marketplace as expenditure  process and as a currentness  assets. Nearly of the crypto consumers were already experiencing the solace in exploitation this cryptocurrency as expenditure  representing their nib where thither are existent  change that approves btc and eth.
Activity: 55
March 06, 2019, 07:56:44 AM
Exactly  clearly cryptocurrency planet  buoy  follow in truth it has increase  winner so far-away and it desire  all the more  move  greater in forthcoming
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 05, 2019, 09:07:22 AM
I think if everyone know about cryptocurrency then it will have a bright future. But its on bad condition and i still believe it will be recover as soon as possible. The concept of crypto supports what people need right now. Maybe it can be apply to daily life and acceptable on every countries in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: