Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
March 07, 2019, 08:23:17 AM
I agree that the future of crypto technologies, blockchain technologies will change the world, the attitude to the world of finance, payments and such currencies as BTC, is already changing the basis of a payment service provider.

Yes, cryptocurrency will change the world in financial terms, but not everything will change. Changing fiat or real money with cryptocurrency as the primary payment tool will be difficult.
Activity: 336
Merit: 6
March 07, 2019, 06:56:03 AM
Yes, a future can be better conceived. This modern technology can leave a side effect. There are many expectations, for example, there are modern and old companies have become dependent on this technology in the construction of systems of phones and computer systems
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 06:38:29 AM
Exactly, of line cryptocurrency in my conclusion has supervened, and furthermore  various  humans who get been helped economically close to  connection  assets in crypto, all the more though instantly the marketplace is yet  dull  on the other hand I am confident the cryptocurrency desire be greater  representing its growth in the forthcoming  largely with the marketplace  revival someday undoubtedly cryptocurrency desire be all the more  many  extensive
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 07, 2019, 06:38:20 AM
The future of cryptocurrency actually depends on the market itself whether people are still interested in investing in cryptocurrency or not because until now there was a huge contribution from those people
The future of cryptocurrency is not connected only with investments, it is still a payment system and some projects cope with this task well, maybe the future is in this direction
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 07, 2019, 06:38:03 AM
I agree that the future of crypto technologies, blockchain technologies will change the world, the attitude to the world of finance, payments and such currencies as BTC, is already changing the basis of a payment service provider.
I think it will be very difficult to happen because if no one supports the development of cryptocurrency and there is no good news that can trigger the implementation of blockchain technology to become more numerous and it will not happen, the development of cryptocurrency depends on user interaction.
March 07, 2019, 06:36:34 AM
Cryptocurrency has already progressed. And it doesn't all the more  create  impression to confirm it, you buoy  look it. On the other hand on the method to the universal  apply and deed of cryptocurrency in each  nation, we are yet  far-away  out.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
March 07, 2019, 06:31:38 AM
The future of cryptocurrency actually depends on the market itself whether people are still interested in investing in cryptocurrency or not because until now there was a huge contribution from those people
March 07, 2019, 06:28:49 AM
it is not a modern  affair that everybody  understands that cryptocurrency is great and desire  keep to amble  representing the forthcoming, and confidently  each  nation  buoy  admit the creation of cryptocurrency
Activity: 3
March 07, 2019, 06:21:12 AM
Reason not? Now I desire  add that cryptocurrency desire  obtain  winner, over the mechanism of age and furthermore the actual  discipline  improvements. I'm confident that's what various  humans  have and dreaming of. Similarly with blockchain which is already renowned  representing its spread  characteristic.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
March 07, 2019, 05:56:42 AM
Activity: 560
March 07, 2019, 05:07:42 AM
Blockchain is a truly revolutionary technology, and every year we increasingly introduce it into everyday life. And even those players with whom cryptography has corrupted plans understand that progress around the world indicates and confirms the inevitability of using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 27
March 07, 2019, 05:06:25 AM
I think the future of crypto is also a brighter future, because now the price of crypto is also starting to rise again.
Activity: 2
March 07, 2019, 05:03:21 AM
I anticipate Crypto already progressed. Instantly it is existence  victimized  close to  trillions of humans. Most everybody in the planet  understood  almost Bitcoin and defense. Trillion  negotiations  go on  workaday, Various  kinds of Crypto was reinforced. Crypto even  high-priced than additional  acceptances. So, Crypto get  progressed and gonna create a immense  substitution in forthcoming.
March 07, 2019, 04:57:55 AM
I think that cryptos get already been advantageous in various  regions, representing  instance, the regulation of bitcoin was to get a digital currentness with which we buoy  create  business without the require  representing  intermediate, although we get  troubles of scalability I think that the primary  purpose has already been met.
March 07, 2019, 04:56:01 AM
No thing what modern  approaches into this planet  thither  desire be haters. Representing me personally I anticipate it already next
March 07, 2019, 04:52:10 AM
I anticipate cryptocurrency is already one-half a method  advantageous, it has been confirmed that this is the better  application  representing our thriftiness. So instantly, it is age to move  authorized  close to  rule so that the investigator  buoy  lawfully be victimized  in all places. I recognise in any  nation it is already lawful and they are behavior  greater than additional  nation in the thriftiness.
Activity: 3
March 07, 2019, 04:46:38 AM
Exactly, it is each  almost  influence. Whether you recognise the former  so you won't break at an chance  similar this transport  marketplace.
March 07, 2019, 04:44:58 AM
Cryptocurrencies are even  many technologically innovative than existent  expenditure  stages and offer  consumers with piles of advantage, on the other hand they require  any  age to resolve  matters with the regulation. When this desire be finished, cryptocurrencies desire  thickly  merge into our being, so I get no dubiety they buoy  follow in the forthcoming.
March 07, 2019, 04:38:39 AM
yea  confident crypto currentness  desire  positively  follow, the blockchain concept is a application the planet cannot withdrawn  out from, the application  ass the crypto currentness  desire  create it to follow, possibly not instantly  on the other hand  next in the forthcoming.
March 07, 2019, 04:35:26 AM
The cryptocurrency Business is single that has marvellous  panorama that could enormously  modify the visage of how all things is finished. Nevertheless be that as it ballplayer, thither are any  unprincipled  constituent that get  type  later this application  just  representing  malign  purpose and get  prepared the business to be concentrated with rejection and sick-making  sensations. The cryptocurrency business  requires a sum  cleanup in formation of adjustment and policing to guarantee it fulfils its right potentials, just  so  buoy it be massively impactful, adoptable and recognised on a many wider scurf.
Pages:
Jump to: