Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 24. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 02:35:44 AM
Last year bitcoin and altcoin price still keep on lower we need change on this years where bitcoin could be on higher price because if bitcoin will drop price maybe bad thing with bitcoin is not good at the future.
I am sure that this year the situation that was last year will not happen again. The price of Bitcoin will be above 5000-6000 dollars.
yes there are many hopes that there will be an increase but even now the value is still low and the market is still red.
patience and patience, that is, we continue to wait for hope that later in the middle of this year the market will be able to grow and grow better so that we can achieve the values ​​you mentioned.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 01:50:43 AM
Last year bitcoin and altcoin price still keep on lower we need change on this years where bitcoin could be on higher price because if bitcoin will drop price maybe bad thing with bitcoin is not good at the future.
I am sure that this year the situation that was last year will not happen again. The price of Bitcoin will be above 5000-6000 dollars.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 05, 2019, 01:16:43 AM
The development of the crypto world is now quite good, besides that we see that many large companies have started to adopt this blockchain technology and of course crypto will become more widely known and also have a bright future.
Activity: 653
March 05, 2019, 01:12:28 AM
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
March 05, 2019, 12:09:01 AM
It is necessary to keep pace with the current era. I think that the future of cryptocurrency is very good. cryptocurrency is certainly necessary for people trying to buy the daily necessities online now and I think the future of cryptoCarency is good and very good thanks.
At the current status it's not, the market is volatile, it's not good to be considered as a currency for daily use only.
Well, hopefully things will improve in the future and we will find ways to make this price stable for the masses to adopt it easily.
For now, I'm seeing that the gambling industry takes the best benefit in crypto, since people would love to choose to gamble anonymously.
Activity: 200
March 04, 2019, 11:23:52 PM
It is necessary to keep pace with the current era. I think that the future of cryptocurrency is very good. cryptocurrency is certainly necessary for people trying to buy the daily necessities online now and I think the future of cryptoCarency is good and very good thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 04, 2019, 11:02:31 PM
cryptocurrency is increasingly digital, although it can be legalized in some countries, but many countries have provided good regulation for the development of crypto systems. therefore I believe in the future crypto currencies will have a place in the world economy.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
March 04, 2019, 10:15:49 PM
the development of financial technology provided by crypto currencies is technology that will take us to the future financial system, of course with the improvements needed to support its users.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
March 04, 2019, 10:09:59 PM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

I don't really get what decentralized public book means but I think cryptocurrency has really a very bright future ahead. It is all depends on the market adoption and the support that we can give to help such crypto achieve success. It is our investment that will make us rich here and the risk that we take.
Activity: 504
March 04, 2019, 09:40:09 PM
In the future, surely cryptocurrency will grow better, every day people will use crypto, and of course the future of cryptocurrency will be better than it is now
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 04, 2019, 09:30:08 PM
the future is already in the hands of the blockchain, with all transactions recorded there and no one can change it, so there will be no such thing as manipulation. I really support this.
Activity: 700
March 04, 2019, 09:05:38 PM
Now the cryptographic groups in the telegram actively discuss the news that Facebook is preparing its own coin. Also in the near future should be a release of the coin Telegram. Against the background of these projects, the number of people involved in the crypto industry should increase.

More big companies join in cryptocurrency. If facebook launch their own cryptocurrency, its big news because JP Morgan already make announcement will launch JPM Coin. The future of cryptocurrency will be very attracting and right now is best time to start invest
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 04, 2019, 07:43:49 PM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

In order for cryptocurrencies to oust real money, they need to significantly increase the speed of transactions. At the moment, no cryptocurrency can match the speed of making payments through a VISA. Therefore, there is something to work.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
March 04, 2019, 03:13:43 PM
Now the cryptographic groups in the telegram actively discuss the news that Facebook is preparing its own coin. Also in the near future should be a release of the coin Telegram. Against the background of these projects, the number of people involved in the crypto industry should increase.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 04, 2019, 02:51:54 PM
I think it will be very bright, because many big companies are starting to look towards cryptocurrency and also they even have plans to make their own cryptocurrency, like JPM and Facebook, I think cryptto will be even brighter the following year.
No doubt so many companies are now approaching crypto currency because it has good market position and it is reliable to hold or to use for money transaction at very affordable price, many companies and many countries are adopting blockchain for salary transformation so  in short for me future of crypto currency is really bright.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
March 04, 2019, 01:08:52 PM
Decentralisation is the real future and a lot of big companies and even countries are already investing millions of dollars into blockchain industry and in my opinion, the mass adoption is only the matter of time.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 01:06:43 PM
Future of crypto market depend on the utility it provide to people in daily life. I think if blockchain technology reduce the cost of mass problem in efficient way in term of scalebility as sell then crypto will have a future.i think a this crypto must be start to learnt by student at some level so that new intention and exploration can be done
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 04, 2019, 12:32:55 PM
I have never doubted the future of crypto because crypto and blockchain are technological innovations in the field of data and finance so crypto will not die because people will continue to be encouraged to adopt it even though crypto still experiences price problems and legal problems but in my opinion it is part of the adaptation process community towards new innovations, therefore we still often see crypto experiencing ups and downs, but when crypto is really received and used thoroughly then everything will end sweetly
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 04, 2019, 12:31:30 PM
I think that this is not even worth doubting, as the prospects show that those who go to the end,in a very new start-UPS,and when they shoot,they become very rich people,in principle,what can be said about this project,that the future is not far off,and that the CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET is just starting to get back on its feet, it will not be much time, and everyone will run into this market !
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
March 04, 2019, 12:13:02 PM
now it has entered the digital era, with the development of technology, crypto and blockchain technology will be an important part of the changes in transactions that exist in society
in the future there will be more and more people interested in using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, although in reality it is difficult for crypto and blockchain to be accepted by all individuals and there are still many countries that have not legalized it, but the development of blockchain and crypto can definitely change people's mindsets to more advanced
Pages:
Jump to: