Pages:
Author

Topic: Future looks bright - page 22. (Read 3106 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

I do not think from a market that reaches nearly $ 1000 billion is shrinking to just over $ 160 billion. This signals a dark future for crypto
Activity: 674
November 19, 2018, 01:57:31 PM
Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
I think the opposite of you because today Bitcoin fell so fast from the $ 5,600 price to $ 5,100 and all the coins are falling and they are red now. I'm worried when the market drops much will recover?
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 01:46:10 PM
I believe your analysis and know the market will go up suddenly but can't say when it will be
Activity: 121
November 19, 2018, 01:44:36 PM
I don't trust the technical analysis. Most of the time, it goes wrong. The fact is people don't want to understand that if someone makes 10 predictions, one may get true.
About BAKKT, yeah, I also believe that it may have a good impact in the crypto market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
I don't think Bitcoin can fall to $2200. This price is too low. But I think $4400 is possible.
This year is really bad for everyone, investor, trader as well as bounty hunter. Hopefully it will be better in the next year.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
November 19, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
Yet another bitcointalk thread where everyone reassures themselves their fortune is just around the corner. There is a difference between gambling and investing, many people on these boards need to learn that lesson, hopefully by watching others instead of through painful personal experience.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 19, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
I don't agree, look the market is falling so fast the entire market cap is down and if we want to get back to the price that we were before then that would mean that we would have to actually gain back the market cap that was lost and I don't think that is happening anytime soon and as the price falls, so do more people panic sell their coins which makes the price keep falling so 2200 is very much possible
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:28:52 PM
Growth is possible with projects solving real life issues effectively.   The future is definitely bright for us,  with the number of good problem solvers coming daily into the market,  we are heading for adoption. That's why HiNounou is one project that is really  mund-opening and interesting. They provide healthcare to seniors population and incentives for better health practices,  predictions for susceptibility to diseases and a lot more. 
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
I also thought that by December there will be another drawdown, but I could not even think that bitcoin could fall to the price of 2200 dollars, although if it falls to this figure it will be a clear signal to buy it, it will still grow unambiguously!
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
hey I like your positive thoughts. that is true, even though crypto is still decreasing, but we must be sure that crypto will go up soon. I hope crypto gonna rock as soon as possible
Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 01:58:45 PM
yes, I believe the cryptocurrency will have the bright future  and the market will recover soon. Now your wallet still have coins, youul should hold until the bull market appears.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Lots of prediction abound about the price growth of bitcoin in the coming months. If the expected bull run takes place, then the effect of the bear market will no longer be remembered.
Activity: 532
November 13, 2018, 01:48:45 PM
I have not doubt about crypto future. But the main problem for me is which coins will be live? For long-term it's a quite difficult. But one who can define it that will be rich  Grin However, crypto don't leave our life already.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
Definently crypto is going to rock with time Recently many countries are now accepting bitcoin unlike before and i do think that bitcoin will continue to rise in price and have more value in the future ,market will also be stable and things will be normal again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 13, 2018, 01:36:47 PM
I agree with you that the future is very bright and there is no need we should much be panicking about the state of the market as bitcoin will soon recover because of those news we are having in future and bakkt issues. The future trade is what move the market last year and we should expect more from this year own too.  I believe that before the 12 of December another patterns is going to develop.
Activity: 518
November 13, 2018, 01:34:16 PM
and what many do not realize or do not care, is that bitcoin or cryptos are not just monetary assets, they are also technologies and platforms that regardless of price, can and will be used, so we should have a little more faith in technology and take a little power away from the financial side of cryptos, since they have much more to give.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

Of course, we are now at the $6k levels where it doesn't fall from that and I believe that crypto bull run would come any day now and everybody would FOMO back in the market again.

Fact, if the market turns green then this will be the hot topic at that moment expectations will be higher than normal. Every single person are waiting for bull run, let's wait and see when the good are coming.
Activity: 644
November 13, 2018, 01:30:46 PM
BAKKT launch will definitely going to open the crypto market to the institutional investors. This should bring in more volume, but I doubt that it gonna have any long lasting affect on the market. We might see a short term recovery but that wouldn't be enough to confirm a bull sentiment/run. It is just another futures market but this time with physically backed BTC.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
November 13, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
Sure things are going to get better, as adoption level increase, crypto assets are bound to do better. Bitcoin  being the most dominant crypto asset may  perform even better than most tokens . We can only wait for the moon to appear
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 13, 2018, 01:18:14 PM
I am reading chats now, and I understand that many are in a panic selling their cryptocurrency! I am sure that everything will start soon! I can’t say what news will happen, but I am sure that we are close to a growing market!
Pages:
Jump to: