Pages:
Author

Topic: Future looks bright - page 25. (Read 3106 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
i think that the fiuture is going to be great an di think tjat we shpuld be positive about it ss cryptocurrency is the futute of the world
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 12, 2018, 01:13:44 PM
Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
I certainly feel good about your positive forecast. i agree that potential is huge, however, we should remember that it's up to us to boost that crypto growth. our responsible and active attitude can change the world
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 09, 2018, 06:01:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: