Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Altcoins - page 3. (Read 23776 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 07:48:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies for me represents principally new area of making money. This is not a gambling. Moreover there are a lot of promising coins on the market today. I am expecting TRON will do big moves as an one example
I see the altcoin in the future a good prospect, because there are no cryptocurrency users who are fanatical about bitcoin. The principle, which gives hunted profits.
Bitcoin is indeed a pioneer of cryptocurrency, but lately the price has dropped so some also trade altcoins, especially those with quite popular names such as Dash (DASH), Litecoin (LTC) or Ethereum (ETH).
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 05:03:55 AM
I would suggest to search for project that are already going on and never done any ICO nor they have any premine, instamine or founder taxes. This way the funds are not pre-allocated to certain sum.

In addition, these projects are already in development and are much less likely to be a scam.

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs
Bittorent is one of the coins that is in popularity and this is a good investment asset and is the future for cryptocurrency today many prospective investors glance at bittorent and this is still a good step for bittorent to make promotions into potential crypto coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 21, 2019, 04:37:06 AM
I haven't thought of a coin that will become the next Bitcoin. Because I think Bitcoin still lasts for a very long time. And maybe nothing can replace Bitcoin. I heard the news that there will be a reduction in Bitcoin. So that this Bitcoin will be pumped again.
Activity: 518
February 21, 2019, 04:17:58 AM
Cryptocurrencies for me represents principally new area of making money. This is not a gambling. Moreover there are a lot of promising coins on the market today. I am expecting TRON will do big moves as an one example
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 03:32:07 AM
But I am curious and want to ask you, what are your reasons that make you believe that bitcoin and ethereum will collapse?

Have you only seen from the current price fall? It doesn't make sense if you just look at the price side and maybe you should often look at the history of the chart.
only investors who do not have confidence in investing with crypto currencies and maybe before starting to invest in crypto currencies do not understand and understand all the risks that will be obtained if there is bad news will panic and fear and make investors say it will end
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 21, 2019, 12:02:03 AM
Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
Cloudless, in the future just with the adoption of cryptocurrency will work only five of them at most. And the ether with Bitcoin - so it is generally unconditional leaders.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
February 20, 2019, 08:03:17 PM
I actually don't think Ethereum or Bitcoin will collapse at all. Not with all of the projects that are building to sustain the two and building on top of the two platforms.
These two crypto will control the most altcoins in crypto market, But few altcoins are depends on some other technology so building not matter in this case. Future is define by current altcoins so those are waiting for the backward that it will move to forward soon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 20, 2019, 05:09:27 PM
I am sure, the future of the altcoin will remain good and the altcoin will be able to last long for the future, don't panic over the market conditions like now and still be sure that the market will slowly rise and the cryptocurrency will run normally again
in the development of altcoins or other crypto currencies, it requires investors who have considerable confidence like you because in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors' confidence and patience in investing the main capital at this time
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 20, 2019, 04:09:42 PM
I actually don't think Ethereum or Bitcoin will collapse at all. Not with all of the projects that are building to sustain the two and building on top of the two platforms.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 18, 2019, 03:24:27 PM
Every altcoin is developed with some unique use case, everything cannot happen in the short. Only in the long run we can calibrate how potential is the altcoins that are existing in the crypto market. There were more altcoins that are that have unique usage, but lack development which goes unused in the long term affecting the growth of the project along with the market value.
copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 03:02:23 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I want to understand what the basis of your conclusions? If you write about the fact that the crypto currency №1 and №2 will collapse, then justify it.

I agree, please explain your theory
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
February 18, 2019, 02:33:57 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

LOL that two coins you have mentioned are the most stablished and safe cryptocurrency for investing and the third one?EOS is getting better and better so where did you get that idea?

Maybe you were just looking for some answers if what is people’s approach on this topic,but i believe you get what you want.because most of the answers favors crypto coins
I agree. If he really thinks so, he should explain it. Otherwise, it really looks like fud or something.
Even if in crypto everything is bad and more than 90% coins and tokens will die, I think that bitcoin and ethereum will survive. If only because these most famous and liquid.
Now I hope for ethereum most of all and I will invest all my funds in any case, because I believe in its prospects more than in other altcoins.In addition, Constantinople will make positive changes in the near future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
February 18, 2019, 05:21:53 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

LOL that two coins you have mentioned are the most stablished and safe cryptocurrency for investing and the third one?EOS is getting better and better so where did you get that idea?

Maybe you were just looking for some answers if what is people’s approach on this topic,but i believe you get what you want.because most of the answers favors crypto coins
I agree. If he really thinks so, he should explain it. Otherwise, it really looks like fud or something.
Even if in crypto everything is bad and more than 90% coins and tokens will die, I think that bitcoin and ethereum will survive. If only because these most famous and liquid.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 18, 2019, 05:12:20 AM
I thought it would not happen except for World War 3, because I saw many altcoin projects that had already been run, and there were also those who had worked with large companies, so I thought the altcoin and bitcoin would be even better in the future.
Activity: 66
February 18, 2019, 04:46:56 AM
I would suggest to search for project that are already going on and never done any ICO nor they have any premine, instamine or founder taxes. This way the funds are not pre-allocated to certain sum.

In addition, these projects are already in development and are much less likely to be a scam.

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 17, 2019, 11:58:02 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Activity: 317
February 17, 2019, 10:46:21 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

There will be no next bitcoin among the crypto currency or even something similar to it, the same can be said about Ethereum, they are special and will survive many coins
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 17, 2019, 09:01:01 PM
I do not think Bitcoin and Ethereum are going away anytime soon or in future. These are two topmost and very popular coins so no reason to expect any other coins to overtake these two.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
February 17, 2019, 08:42:19 PM
I really don't think either will collapse and the reason being that there are many projects that are being built to both strengthen and improve both platforms. We are seeing things such as Lightning Network, interoperability applications soon to launch even projects that are utilizing the Ethereum ERC20 token to make a long lasting well-rounded cryptocurrency such as Ampleforth.

I know a lot of people are spooked becausde of the bear market but this is where true innovation will be brought on before we start to see that bull run again.
Activity: 602
February 15, 2019, 11:28:27 AM
its when coins like these
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ontology-gas
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ontology
makes big move, you know altcoins is still fun to trade with
Pages:
Jump to: