Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Altcoins - page 8. (Read 23776 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
February 01, 2019, 04:08:30 AM
I'll wait for that day when OP said that bitcoin will collapse.
I'm a bitcoin fanatic and die hard and I don't think it will collapse.
Price of bitcoin is still low but it won't collapse.
I also agree with your thoughts. maybe now bitcoin is in a bad state. the price continues to fall, there is even a possibility that it will decline again. but I don't think bitcoin will collapse and will be taken over by altcoin. bitcoin will still be a bright future.
It isn't actually in the bad state.
bitcoin is going through a correction and its normal.
Bitcoin will never collapse trust those words, bitcoin rocks!

yes we should always think positive all the times because that can help us to be more motivated in terms of hardship  .  by the way , the title says future of altcoin so we should talk about altcoins here not btc and we are also in the altcoin section Smiley    .  

they say future of altcoin depend on bitcoin because alts value always follow btc value . id say not all times  , there are alts that are independent  .  if  people buy it and they get more demand . they can rise no matter what is the price of btc   .

future of altcoin will depend on how good it was  .
Other members here are giving up and thinks of something bad about bitcoin.
It is influencing the price of altcoins but don't give up.
Be positive and remain optimistic, this market will recover soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 07:24:22 PM
 think i guess for it, i never thought there would be a next bitcoin, bitcoin is the king of crypto and in my opinion it will never be replaced, just look, all crypto prices refer to the price of bitcoin. so bitcoin will still be number 1 and no one can replace it. and I hope the future of crypto will be better than now. we just need to be patient, until that time comes.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 07:08:28 PM
I personally do not think that Bitcoin and Ethereum will collapse for the foreseeable future and there are other altcoins that have good potential in the future that will not be able to replace the two coins especially to replace the position of bitcoin.

because basically with the presence of bitcoin and ethereum in digital currencies, so there are lots of altcoins or other tokens that have been widely circulated.

in my opinion, even if Bitcoin, which as an altcoin role model collapsed until there was no price, the crypto market would also be greatly affected as well, the future of altcoin still depends on bitcoin, its developers and devotees.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 06:51:44 PM
But I am curious and want to ask you, what are your reasons that make you believe that bitcoin and ethereum will collapse?

Have you only seen from the current price fall? It doesn't make sense if you just look at the price side and maybe you should often look at the history of the chart.
many investors before starting an investment do not understand and are aware of the risks that will be obtained in an investment with crypto currencies and at the beginning of the investment get a profit but when prices and values decline they say crypto currencies will collapse and collapse
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 31, 2019, 06:39:20 PM
I dont know where you get that conclusion but bitcoin and ethereum will not collapse. The value of bitcoin is just low and its normal like any other markets existing. The best candidate for the next bitcoin is Ethereum and it is still deserving until now.
Activity: 817
January 31, 2019, 09:58:26 AM
Well as of now bitcoin get collapsing at this moment same as Ethereum also I don't think if Ripple gonna overtake bitcoin in Coinmarketcap.
be patient, it is still very far away to see the collapse of Bitcoin. Ripple is too young to take over the market. bitcoin is still very strong, even with the market and prices now down. ripple is good, but not as strong as bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 31, 2019, 04:05:59 AM
Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
every investor is free to predict crypto currencies and the possibility of an opinion about the future of crypto currencies depends on our confidence and patience in investing and before starting the investment, of course, we understand all the risks that will be obtained in the investment.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 06:06:20 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Well as of now bitcoin get collapsing at this moment same as Ethereum also I don't think if Ripple gonna overtake bitcoin in Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 31, 2019, 03:12:24 AM
Do you understand what are altcoins and what is BTC ? and if BTC would collapse then all market would do it ? and its intersting users like you not even try find any info about their question here on forum and just come here make new thread and i think you even dont know what you are talking about ,pls make some research before.
copper member
Activity: 258
January 31, 2019, 03:11:14 AM
Honestly it will be hard for any alt to top the top two, not even ledu in a short term.
Activity: 238
January 31, 2019, 03:02:19 AM
the future of altcoin depends on the development of bitcoin, when bitcoin is increasingly being used and more platforms are using cryptocurrency, it is certain that many altcoins will be created and that will certainly have an impact on the altcoin price which will be expensive due to higher demand.
The price of bitcoin is also very influential on cryptocurrency. as we know today with the decline in the price of bitcoin, many projects have died and even they are not able to run according to the roadmap. Altcoin's future is also very dependent on bitcoin
agree with you. unfortunately altcoins are strongly associated with bitcoin. I think that it will always be in the future
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 12:07:52 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I continue to believe in the really huge potential for the successful development of Bitcoin and Ethereum in the future. Today, these are true leaders of the crypto market, which will surely be successfully developed in the future. Personally, I continue to regularly invest money in their purchase, the situation from next year will definitely improve.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 31, 2019, 12:02:17 AM
the future of altcoin depends on the development of bitcoin, when bitcoin is increasingly being used and more platforms are using cryptocurrency, it is certain that many altcoins will be created and that will certainly have an impact on the altcoin price which will be expensive due to higher demand.
The price of bitcoin is also very influential on cryptocurrency. as we know today with the decline in the price of bitcoin, many projects have died and even they are not able to run according to the roadmap. Altcoin's future is also very dependent on bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
January 31, 2019, 12:00:48 AM
I also agree with your thoughts. maybe now bitcoin is in a bad state. the price continues to fall, there is even a possibility that it will decline again. but I don't think bitcoin will collapse and will be taken over by altcoin. bitcoin will still be a bright future.

yes we should always think positive all the times because that can help us to be more motivated in terms of hardship  .  by the way , the title says future of altcoin so we should talk about altcoins here not btc and we are also in the altcoin section Smiley    .  

they say future of altcoin depend on bitcoin because alts value always follow btc value . id say not all times  , there are alts that are independent  .  if  people buy it and they get more demand . they can rise no matter what is the price of btc   .

future of altcoin will depend on how good it was  .
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 30, 2019, 11:45:09 PM
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 03:45:12 PM
PAX PAGO is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Latin America. The PAX PAGO is a coin that helps to raise fund to develop real-life projects that directly benefit people in South America.PAX PAGO is a borderless international investment gateway for secondary investors from different countries. T h e m o s t common problem faced by foreign investors is the legal barriers are very confusing and difficult to understand. This limits the multinational investment whereas South America is a very fertile market. This also leads to the abundance of finance in EU and US and the restriction on investment in South America in general.
Activity: 1246
January 30, 2019, 01:07:50 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 30, 2019, 12:09:58 PM
The future of altcoins is brighter than ever. Before we only had BTC copy+paste shitcoins of 0 value, but now most alts offer things BTC does not.
So unlike the past when it was all BTC and shitcoins, we have a mature market with real competition.
And 90% of competitors are pure garbage, but the rest will thrive.

right . thats also what im thinking .  those users that said that alts are only dependent on btc , they are totally wrong  because like you said earlier .  alts now are different from alts on the past because they are now more mature . they have unique usage that you wont find in bitcoin  alone  . alts are a medium for some specific service while they can be also used as an asset or as a currency like what bitcoin does    . so overall  , alts future are gong to be bright just as bitcoin   .
All coins have the potential to be good in the future, but not all of them can survive on the competition between other coins. The future of altcoins was not depended on bitcoin, of course it will depend on its own technology whether its good or not for the investors, so let’s stop comparing it to bitcoin and admin that bitcoin is the king of all.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 10:05:18 AM
Crowdsale is an opportunity for investors to buy the project’s tokens before the main sales launch. Moreover, it is a good way to get project’s basic fund for its creators at the earliest stages. Crowdsale is a win-win thing that always has a positive impact on ICO. The main idea is to provide discounts to the target audience and make a brand awareness of the project. Companies do not usually get a lot of money at this stage, presale stage here is a powerful tool to inform a large mass of potentially interested people in token offering.Total Supply: 4.5 Bn (Billion) Tokens Circulating supply: 200 Mn (Million) Tokens

4.3 Bn: Governments backed agreements to implement PAX PAGO based Payment Ecosystem in Latin America

ICO:
Soft Cap = $ 5,000,000.00 for the duration of ICO Stages

Pre- ICO :
ICO stage 1 = $0.40+ USD 20% Bonus ICO stage 2 = $0.45+ USD 10 % Bonus ICO stage 3 = $0.50+ USD

200 Mn: For ICO and Operations off Latin American Regions
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 02:41:37 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I do not think that such altcoins like as ETH and BTC can ever collapse. The BTC is now the strongest and in the near future is only going to develop.      
Pages:
Jump to: