Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Altcoins - page 10. (Read 23776 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 10:55:18 PM
It is indeed difficult to analyze altcoins in the future, chances are there will be more coins circulating, I think there will be a lot of altcoins that cannot last long and are replaced by new altcoins, while old coins that are able to survive are certainly good and strong altcoins and have potential good, and you should be able to analyze the potentially good altcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
January 27, 2019, 09:20:57 PM
But I am curious and want to ask you, what are your reasons that make you believe that bitcoin and ethereum will collapse?

Have you only seen from the current price fall? It doesn't make sense if you just look at the price side and maybe you should often look at the history of the chart.
if you look at the function of bitcoin and altchoin at the moment it is very deviated from the initial function, because now it is not used as a payment tool but its use is like a commodity that is traded, if this keeps happening then bitcoin can be lost from circulation because people do not consider bitcoin as a currency, this should be changed from business people, they should want to use bitcoin in all their buying and selling activities. so it collapses or is not very dependent on business people who are users of bitcoin.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
January 27, 2019, 07:45:24 PM
The future of altcoins is brighter than ever. Before we only had BTC copy+paste shitcoins of 0 value, but now most alts offer things BTC does not.
So unlike the past when it was all BTC and shitcoins, we have a mature market with real competition.
And 90% of competitors are pure garbage, but the rest will thrive.
Activity: 462
January 27, 2019, 07:35:59 PM
As for me altcoins will have higher market cap. Look, now BTC has 50%+ domination and it seems for me that soon there will be different situation and altcoin market will have more impact and allow us to create truly diversify portfolios
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 07:26:50 PM
Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
It all depends on what you deduce as collapse because it's relative. If you mean collapse like literally, there's no such thing as Btc collapsing if there ever come a day like that then crypto space is done for good.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
January 27, 2019, 07:09:07 PM
I think your opinion is wrong, no one can predict the future of altcoins, if a strong coin like bitcoin collapses all altcoins will also collapse, because bitcoin affects the altcoin price so that everything that happens to bitcoin greatly affects the altcoin, so long as bitcoin still has strong influence so that no single coin can replace it
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 07:05:03 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Why having a negative prediction for Ethereum and bitcoin that are even the most stable coins? If it turns out that this coins collapse, then the entire market will be in trouble.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 07:01:21 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I think the collapse of Bitcoin or Altcoin is quite difficult. because it's not easy to undermine the development of bitcoin or altcoin for now. so it really needs a good process.
Activity: 728
January 27, 2019, 06:54:16 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

if bitcoin and ethereum will collapse then other altcoins will definitely experience the same thing. I'm not sure if there is an altcoin that will become the next bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 06:45:34 PM
no one can predict for sure the future development of crypto currencies, whatever is most important in investment, is our confidence and patience in investing with the crypto currency
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 06:37:14 PM
Because the unproductive Bear and ICO markets make it easier for us to think that the top Coins will collapse, I also feel cautious if that happens. Lately Crypto has continued to show critical conditions and is very different compared to 2017, which is very productive, the price has skyrocketed. I still have a strong sense of optimism that Bitcoin and Altcoin will be able to rise and stabilize in the future.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 27, 2019, 06:19:00 PM
The future of Altcoin will be decided by how well these projects currently loitering the industry develop their roadmap and actually get to offer something decent. There are too many altcoins out there with little or no value and Offering completely nothing. These are the kind of projects that should be worried about their future. Those with real substance and real use cases most definitely have a future and should survive easily in the long run.
The future of Altcoin is indeed related to the development of coins, we must be more worried about the future of Altcoin which has a bad development
Coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Eos are potential coins that have good prospects and development so they will not be destroyed in the future
The future of altcoin is good because they have constant development, in general maybe bad if we consider those shitcoins.
Bitcoin will guide it to its success so let's hope that bitcoin will again rise, as this is the main currency in the cryto market, most ICO accepts BTC as investment and they also sold for BTC, so BTC will remain attached to altcoins forever and we need it to pump again for better altcoins price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 24, 2019, 06:52:15 PM
The future of Altcoin will be decided by how well these projects currently loitering the industry develop their roadmap and actually get to offer something decent. There are too many altcoins out there with little or no value and Offering completely nothing. These are the kind of projects that should be worried about their future. Those with real substance and real use cases most definitely have a future and should survive easily in the long run.
The future of Altcoin is indeed related to the development of coins, we must be more worried about the future of Altcoin which has a bad development
Coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Eos are potential coins that have good prospects and development so they will not be destroyed in the future
Activity: 504
January 24, 2019, 06:45:35 PM
The future of the altcoin in the future still cannot be predicted correctly. Learning from 2017 and 2018 we can learn about altcoin trips that cannot be ascertained. The development of the altcoin price between 2017 and 2018 is very opposite.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 24, 2019, 06:38:34 PM
I think that the altcoins have a great perspective. The blockchain technology has a lot of uses and I think that altcoins will be able to realize the possibilities that the blockchain can provide. That's why I believe in altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 518
January 24, 2019, 06:34:58 PM
Activity: 509
January 24, 2019, 06:28:19 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

What makes you think that way, perhaps you could specify the reason behind what you were talking.
In my worst feeling, you were just trying to brainwash people by saying those bad words about cryptocurrency.

I said before that he probably don't know how the big network and community is important to NOT collapse the whole project.
He is speculating most for fun and want to bring out some things that may only rarely happen that why he started this discussion.
Activity: 770
January 21, 2019, 10:38:41 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

What makes you think that way, perhaps you could specify the reason behind what you were talking.
In my worst feeling, you were just trying to brainwash people by saying those bad words about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
January 21, 2019, 10:17:23 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I do not agree with you,
because bitcoin, ethereum, and eos are potential coins in the market, so in my opinion they will not collapse, as long as bitcoin
still affects the altcoin price then there will be no altcoin that will be able to replace the position of bitcoin as the number one coin
I agree with you maybe he thinks if the price of bitcoin and ethereum goes down means bitcoin and ethereum will collapse.
ethereum and btc are more than coin pump and dump I think bitcoin and etehereum itself will be even better after falling from this
Activity: 278
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 21, 2019, 10:07:39 PM
I think the future of altcoin is a bit of complex. The price of altcoin are not more than a dollar which is the main concern. The number is also huge. To me I think this number must be regulated or else the market will go down further. But yeah I agree that it's the future currency undoubtedly.
Pages:
Jump to: