Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of BITCOIN CASH ? - page 2. (Read 1969 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 03:24:03 AM
All markets are down, not just BCH. I believe BCH will fly high in the near future, BCH is a very powerful project with a strong team and the technology behind it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 03:18:34 AM
BCH or other coin will not be of great value in the future. So we should not expect too much on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 03:13:36 AM
What I'm hearing, and I kind of believe it as well, is that Bitcoin Cash will hit $900 to $1500 this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
October 07, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

What are your thoughts on BCH's future .
Bitcoin cash fell in price and capitalization only because the entire market fell and for a year stagnant. The same situation with the original Bitcoin. At the same time, bitcoin in cash has fast and cheap transactions and this distinguishes it from bitcoin. Therefore, it will continue to be in demand and develop.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
BCH should always be kept, this is a very promising coin and as soon as the market activates and goes into growth then BCH will give serious growth results.The coin has growth potential and demand in the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 07, 2018, 01:15:29 AM
Bitcoin cash  has quite good functions in comparison with original bitcoin. Therefore, for practical use, it will be in good demand. While the market fell, fell in price and the level of capitalization and bitcoin cash. This is not unusual. The market will recover, the bitcoin in cash will grow in price.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 07, 2018, 01:00:25 AM
I don't see much in bch doing more than what it has done , so I see it following normal trend of market and it using case is somehow around some particular member who are just creating activities to make it working but still it has potential of going big in near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 11:37:17 PM
Bitcoin Cash is the result of hardfork from Bitcoin, just like Bitcoin Gold.
It is better that Bitcoin Cash is more interested than Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Private.

So Bitcoin is better in the HODL for the long term.
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 19, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
I also think about the Future of BITCOIN CASH. The price is still like the other altcoins, It is still decreasing at $424.06 right now. However, as the Bitcoin fork, this crypto also offer the great system and blockchain technology. many investors have trusted this coin much better. WIth the volume and also market condition, I'm pretty sure that this Bitcoin Cash still has good future in the market and crypto world.

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 19, 2018, 08:42:48 AM
I think as it is a BTC fork, all depends on how market will let BTC grow, if it pumps many alts will go up too. But for now market seems like frozen.
Activity: 98
September 19, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
I still believe in bitcoin cash. since the bitcoin cash came from the fork of bitcoin it is still good to buy and to invest. now in his cheap price you can earn easily this coming bull run. and bitcoin cash still have cheap transaction and fast transaction for cheap price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 19, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
I think bitcoin cash has progress well
Even though it dumped massively after the hypes, it’s abit  stable
And the future depends on the use or how it is been applied
We can only wait and see how it pans out
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
September 17, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
bch is a better technology compared to btc.  but there are a lot of cryptocurrency that are far superior to bch.  bch is just famous because it is backed by bigtime btc whales and miners.  in crypto world, it doesn't matter if your technology is superb or not, as long as people support and uses your coin, it's price will increase.  bitcoin is the simplest and oldest technology, but the most valuable one.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
September 17, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
You may be able to copy a code but you can’t copy a community, therefore I also do not see a lot of growth potential for all these forks. All they do is harm the original chain by forcing the community to majke a decision which chain to support. In the end often only a small chunk leaves the original chain and goes with the fork.
I like that word! Grin You can be able to copy a code, clone it but one thing you cannot clone is the support of the community which in some case, Roger Ver tried doing by painting bitcoin bad, unfortunately for him, every attempt from him kept backfiring and right now BCH is just living on the glory of being a fork of bitcoin and nothing else than a shit coin as far as I am concerned, since it has failed in it what was promised anyway, even though it is not like anyone believed something good will come out of it.

BCH is a speculative token, I generally do not understand the purpose of its creation, I do not understand who uses it and where. Why it was necessary to make a slightly improved copy of bitcoin, which does not pretend to be a means of payment. He has no future, I'm sure of it.
Just like any other shit coin, it definitely is. The support is not even there, except for some manipulated pump by Roger himself; no one really cares about the future, except for the possible short term gains anyway. I guess there was a time it was somehow being pushed by trying to lure investors with manipulations, but I guess that did not work. I read a news article recently about Roger Ver advocating institutional investors to buy bitcoin cash, but really, what is there to buy asides speculation.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
Although there is a lot of negativity around bch, especially in this forum, I think it is a good currency and has several beneficial features that differentiate it from btc, so you have to be very careful when talking about any of the two, as they are very similar currencies, but also very different.
Almost crypto are falling so we do not really know at what price this crypto were heading. The uncertainty was very strong on the market trends. Bitcoin and other alts are rapidly down so being picky in investing is important. Yes a good time to be careful when investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 14, 2018, 06:52:38 PM
Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

What are your thoughts on BCH's future .

I do not know for sure whether it is true that some people use bch, as I know, the bitcoin market price has dropped dramatically to date
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 06:47:20 PM
Although there is a lot of negativity around bch, especially in this forum, I think it is a good currency and has several beneficial features that differentiate it from btc, so you have to be very careful when talking about any of the two, as they are very similar currencies, but also very different.
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 06:44:55 PM
Bitcoin Cash has a significantly higher potential than different blockchains that mimic exchanges falsely. Right now, Wu expressed that it is hard to anticipate the cost of both the coins however Bitcoin Cash may take off to $100,000/BCH in around 3 to 5 years.

At squeeze time, BCH is exchanging at $456.15 with a market cap of $7.904 billion. In the previous 24-hours, the cost endured a shot of - 2.57% at an exchanging volume of $324.5 million.
Activity: 490
September 14, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
The future of this coin is very vague. I did not invest in it too risky.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 14, 2018, 03:54:34 PM
Bitcoin cash is essentially the same altcoin as Ethereum. I don't see anything surprising in this coin. If you invest, then it is better to invest in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: