Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of BITCOIN CASH ? - page 3. (Read 1969 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

What are your thoughts on BCH's future .
All you have to believe is the technology that BCH has, in the end BCH brings a solution that must be implemented in the main core, but because developers are the people who make that decision it will be difficult to see it. At the end of the BCH it has several things that make it a good technology and that will be the soul that keeps this wheel spinning, it will be difficult to see it die.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
I do not like this currency because developers waste time on scandals and arranging intrigues with bitcoin  Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 08:09:56 AM
If you remember that BCH was created and promoted by such a terrible person as Roger Ver, this man put the whole bitcoin community under attack and spoke about the introduction of SegWit after such actions, he completely lost my confidence and I stopped believing in his projects.
Activity: 3
September 14, 2018, 08:06:09 AM
Our team of investors successfully made a 233% profit by performing leveraged trading of ETH to purchase QNT, a low-cap altcoin that we were able to pump up over 100% in one week. This team plans to do the same by leveraging BTC and ETH volatility while making massive buys of a small altcoin in the CoinExchange.io platform.- t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
BCH is a speculative token, I generally do not understand the purpose of its creation, I do not understand who uses it and where. Why it was necessary to make a slightly improved copy of bitcoin, which does not pretend to be a means of payment. He has no future, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 93
September 14, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
I don't really know what is going on with that coin, and to tell the truth, I really do not care, cos I have never really been a fan of the coin, and I don't think there would come a day when I'll be. But for the sake pf the people who have invested in it, I hope and I wish that the coin does not fail them, and do great as they expect in future time.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
September 09, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
the fork coins are not capable of having long term potential because no matter what they do, in the end they will remain a fork coin, a coin that was copied and created out of an original cryptocurrency.
on top of that, BCH didn't do a complete copy of bitcoin. it only copied part of bitcoin and removed a lot of additional options from it which limited its potential even more.
the only reason why it stays around is because Bitmain is a multi million dollar company that is keeping it alive.

You may be able to copy a code but you can’t copy a community, therefore I also do not see a lot of growth potential for all these forks. All they do is harm the original chain by forcing the community to majke a decision which chain to support. In the end often only a small chunk leaves the original chain and goes with the fork.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 04, 2018, 05:36:42 PM
I can not say anything about this. All perfectly understand that this coin is inflated due to its name and fame of the creator. I do not see any great prospects in it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:29:18 PM
I do not think that bitcoin cache will show good results in the future, the network hashrate falls and the number of supporters too, personally I do not support it)
Activity: 277
September 04, 2018, 05:19:10 PM
I think his fluctuation and his fall is quiet normal and just part of the deal. I really think that BCH won`t die and is here to stay.  I see falls as great opportunities to buy and make more profit. Enjoy the ride.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 04, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
I don't think from what I know about bitcoin cash, that it will jump over its head in near future. It is quite common currency that is not presented with any of innovative things to have a 10X.
I think so, Bitcoin cash is just an ordinary coin that can’t compete with bitcoin. I’m not buying this coin because I know its being controlled by the team behind this and I only trust bitcoin. I’d rather invest on ETH than to buy BCH.
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 05:16:16 PM
bitcoin cash crypto currency is still new on the market. investors are wondering about it. future value will increase.it need times.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
September 04, 2018, 05:13:13 PM
Bitcoin cash is a very good coin and it is also promising and has a very good future. The current condition it is experiencing is because of the general bear market but I am sure when the market recover from the fall, the price wil rise again.
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 05:10:19 PM
To my mind,bch has a big potential but cannot exceed btc in my experience as I joined in a trading contest I always observe the movement of the coins.Still its movement rely on btc's
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:05:07 PM
Bitcoin Cash is going to be fallign out of the top 100 and eventually off to the coin graveyard.  We didn't need a Bitcoin fork however one was made.  We see who the people supported.  The original Bitcoin is #1 and Cash is fading quickly.  Well Bye!
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
September 04, 2018, 04:57:46 PM
I don't think from what I know about bitcoin cash, that it will jump over its head in near future. It is quite common currency that is not presented with any of innovative things to have a 10X.

Bitcoin cash is the one of the top coins which is better in the market. When this coins forked up time onwards to now, we are seeing better growth in the market and many miners moved to mine this coin to grow in their field.
Hence I believe this coin have always growth in the market for sure.
If you be panic on investing on this coins you need to make your mood to understand this is really worthy thing for you.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
People are really uncertain about bitcoin cash. Recently bch team tested 25k transactions per block which averages out to just 40 transactions per second if we take block time as 10 minutes. BCH dev team needs to work really hard to make it increase and make it competitive.
Activity: 378
August 28, 2018, 06:28:44 PM
Even though BTC is irreplaceable, bitcoin cash is a good project and the coin does seem to have potential. the TPS is what got the attention of the people and the future looks bright for this coin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 04:16:24 PM
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
August 29, 2018, 03:00:07 PM
Bitcoin cash is a fork of Bitcoin. As such, I'd advise for anybody who's interested in making BTC related investments to instead go for Bitcoin itself and not its forks. The reason for this is because of the crazy market cap dominance that Bitcoin has over the crypto market. Nonetheless, there could also be some altcoins worth looking into for similar returns as for Bitcoin investment, with Litecoin, perhaps being one of the such choices.

I would say the future is poor, as with all Bitcoin forks, avoid investing for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: