Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of BITCOIN CASH ? - page 6. (Read 1969 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 24, 2018, 06:15:04 AM
The BCH became famous only briefly in 2016 and peaked when bitcoin also launched.
so I think BCH can be pushed back when there are investors who glance back at the BCH at the big market.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
I honestly don't have a BCH coin and don't pay attention to its development. Even though bitcoin cash is a fraction of bitcoin, I think it's still difficult to equate its value with bitcoin. But it is not possible that the value will be the same as bitcoin if the coin enthusiasts increase. So, let's pay attention to BCH price movements this year.
Activity: 266
August 24, 2018, 12:46:27 AM
Bch is one of the altcoins that is still good until now, the price is also above eth but the community is not as much as eth. For the future bch is also quite good, and certainly will continue to provide good prices for the community, the movement of the graph is not too disappointing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 24, 2018, 12:36:41 AM
There is nothing to expect about BCH because everyone thinks that BCH is a coin coin fraud that doesn't get trust for everyone, so to get a little away from it if you don't want your investment not to grow, it's a nest of new people they think similar to Bitcoin and a huge success and profit, but that doesn't apply to the bear market at this time with a fairly cheap value with a very long setback, but we have to be patient and wait for the time to come to invest separately from the BCH.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:21:36 AM
Bitcoin Cash is just another fork coin.  I don't see much of a future for it.  Bitcoin is going to be the go to coin for the economies of the world.  I don't see anyone using a second class copy coin.   
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
August 24, 2018, 12:18:01 AM
I think bch got no future, bch actually was created to handle the slow and high transaction speed, it's quite promising but no big investors are attracted, because bch or btc seldom become a currency, and with bch come with label of btc fork coin, the reputation become negative, as investment bch is really bad choice
Activity: 48
August 23, 2018, 11:59:34 PM
For me bch has a big potential but cannot exceed btc in my experience as I joined in a trading contest I always observe the movement of the coins.Still its movement rely on btc's.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 04:43:27 PM
BCH have no future. This is an obvious Scam. When people realize that. The lighting network completely kills BCH.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 03:49:59 PM
I do not believe in the reliability of investment in bitcoin cache. However, the market is so unpredictable that it is not possible to understand which of the currencies will be promising in a month or a year.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
August 22, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
I don't believe in the development of the bitcoin cash in my average cryptocurrency on the market there are many altcoins with more interesting technology and they surpass BTH for all parameters.
That's right. BCH is nothing more than a shitcoin trying to ride the big wave of crypto popularity started by BTC. The only reason why it became huge for a while was the bottlenecked bitcoin network in the last months of 2017 and Bitmain switching to mine BCH with additional propaganda from some users that BCH is the new king and that the fees are killing BTC. Once the fees went down most of the money left BCH and went back to BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
August 22, 2018, 07:34:42 AM
I don't believe in the development of the bitcoin cash in my average cryptocurrency on the market there are many altcoins with more interesting technology and they surpass BTH for all parameters.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
August 22, 2018, 07:31:32 AM
Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

What are your thoughts on BCH's future .
So the market capitalization of Bitcoin Cash has really fallen, but the entire crypto market has fallen, so I do not see anything strange. I think the BCH will still grow and in the future may reach $ 3,000
Exactly! I wonder why the OP decided to pick specifically on BCH when the whole market in general has been bearish for a while and so many of the top coins with higher market caps have really lost a lot of value so far. Are we going to because of that question the future of all those top coins? No!

I believe once the market recovers, a whole lot of the coins and tokens will get to have a chance to breathe and start attaining new heights over again, but for now, we will just have to wait. Also, we sure do not know what the future holds for any coin, but as time goes on and with those with real life usage and product, we will start getting to see the real picture.
Activity: 57
August 22, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

At present, the entire market is in a state of wilting, so the decline of BCH is not surprising, and the crypto market itself is a high-risk market. I don't know how to comment on BCH, but at least its background is very powerful, which is doomed to be worthy of attention.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
August 22, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

So the market capitalization of Bitcoin Cash has really fallen, but the entire crypto market has fallen, so I do not see anything strange. I think the BCH will still grow and in the future may reach $ 3,000
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
August 22, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
I honestly think Bitcoin Cash was a still born baby.  Roll Eyes

The only movement was the tiny amount of people who sold their FREE Bitcoin Cash that they received from the fork. Some

people who fell for Roger Ver's  bullshit, followed him into the sinking ship and the others are just the bag holders.  Roll Eyes It is

going to be another Bitcoin XT.  Cheesy

I haven't experienced any real use case of bitcoin cash up until now.
Only few people are benefiting from this forked coin.
No wonder, the use in ecommerce for BCH is decreasing.
BTC is still the dominant cryptocurrency in ecommerce industry.
And people are really using BTC, in any part of the world.
If they will not provide any advancements of this bch coin, this will slowly die.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
August 22, 2018, 05:23:22 AM
BTC will increase strongly again in the future

Of course it will. But BCH won't. Don't confuse Bitcoin with BitcoinTrash - you will lose a lot of money if you do.

people will not use Bitcoins to buy things with they will use another crypto currency, and here Bitcoin cash has a really good chance to be that cryptocurrency.

There are at least 10 other cryptos I can name off the top of my head that work better than BitcoinTrash as a currency, and aren't centralized pump-and-dump schemes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
August 22, 2018, 04:42:39 AM
I think Bitcoin cash will stay as a top 10 coinmarketcap cryptocurrency for years to come. If Bitcoins really becomes an international used store of value one day, then people will not use Bitcoins to buy things with they will use another crypto currency, and here Bitcoin cash has a really good chance to be that cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
August 22, 2018, 05:01:09 AM

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

As long as these 60% are present, Bitcoin Cash will remain in about the same position as it is now, in the bull market, it may be able to bring a good profit, but I do not see anything special.
Activity: 71
August 22, 2018, 04:37:49 AM
I love and believe in bitcoin cash and I believe in the future with will be among the top 5 crypto currency in the world
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
I believe that Bitcoin cash is a very strong project with a strong team and technology behind it and I know they will definitely do very well in the future
Pages:
Jump to: