Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 26. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 10:01:20 AM
Going forward, the banks will be ready to receive the creation of the crypto or bank will not care about crypto, I do not guess all that, if the bank will receive Crypto, then Crypto will survive, if not crypto will continue to go.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think that many banks have an interest in starting trading in crypto-currencies. Therefore, in the near future we should expect the appearance of such proposals by banks. This will primarily concern bitcoin.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think the future of crypto will be great, now bitcoin works with mastercard, it shows that crypto will grow rapidly in the coming year, for that, do not be afraid to buy crypto
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 20, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
From my point of view, crypto is going up more and more for the last time. I consider that this trend will be saved and it will bring more chances for us.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:36:52 PM
cryptos will pervade the world. it's just a matter of time!!
 Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
Even if banks beginning to exchange cryptos, exchanges will even boom more because people will like to trade to increase their bitcoin, the reason why people trade is to grow their bitcoin and make more profit.
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
OptiToken gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
July 19, 2018, 04:52:11 PM
Honestly, I am not even looking to convert my cryptocurrency into the physical currency. Clearly, I hate banks and I want that each and everyone both in local shops and on the internet started accepting bitcoin in a huge amount. If that happens someday then the whole banking sectors will become extinct.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 04:50:58 PM
My opinion, the crypto currency will grow stronger with time. And will take its position more confidently in 2019. Because we see that it is developing. That technology does not stand still. I think that the bright future will be secured, too.

Most people consider it risky and go in resolution with state policy. Because many people think that crypto currency is a temporary phenomenon that can be forbidden by all-powerful world powers.
Activity: 165
July 19, 2018, 04:42:48 PM
Traditional banking has nothing to do with cryptocurrency, so I don't see the possibility of banks ever accepting or exchanging crypto.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 19, 2018, 04:42:15 PM
Everyone talks about the future possibility of replacing real money with crypto currency, but I do not see it yet.
Where is the instantaneous rate of the transaction? Where are free commissions? While this will not have a crypto currency there is little chance.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
I am looking forward to a day that crypto will be generally acceptable, but it seems now that this is unachievable. Notwithstanding, anything is possible. Perhaps by the time the government of all countries, as well as banks realize the great potentials in crypto.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:16:35 PM
Not all of us can see the huge potential of ALT coins Specially AML Bitcoin (ABTC) which is going to be the future of cryptos. This is going to be a bomb, with regulated parties, and patents, top blockchain technology and more. Come and see it yourself : https://amlbitcoin.com
Activity: 162
July 19, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
cryptographic currencies will form the world's largest stock exchange in the future. it will become universal over time and now it needs some time. the support of the governments will completely open their way.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
in some future time, crypto will become a regular thing and would certainly be impossible to resist. so the bank is certainly also slowly will be able to receive crypto because of this one form of economic revolution. If this development would certainly be rejected very cause failed in this field.
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 07:20:13 AM
Blockchain technology and its aggressive popularization through rapid growth of prices for crypto-currencies can help the world financial system solve its main problem, which is the shortage of long-term financing and ensure the subsequent global economic growth.
The International Monetary Fund called on central banks to "assess the costs and benefits of expanding access to their settlement systems or create national digital currencies".
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 07:06:08 AM
In my point of view later on, banks will have the capacity to store your crypto and furthermore trade it. I'm glad to see that crypto is at last awakening after the December
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 07:02:06 AM
I suppose that over time, the cryptocurrency should change incredibly and become a permanent means of payment. I hope that it will really replace the existing money now
Actually is it hard to anticipate if bitcoin will have a future becaus this thinhs is unpredictable, in fact there are many happenings may occur instatly just like unexpected pump or dump. But I do believe that it has a bright future though it is impossibe to overtake the fiat, perhaps it can only be as an alternative mode of payment.

I don't think its impossible for cryptocurrency to overtake the fiat currency. I  think there is a lot of potential from the blockchain technology and crypto market and its only time that will make the implementational change I mentioned previously.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
My opinion, the crypto currency will grow stronger with time. And will take its position more confidently in 2019. Because we see that it is developing. That technology does not stand still. I think that the bright future will be secured, too.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
July 19, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
I suppose that over time, the cryptocurrency should change incredibly and become a permanent means of payment. I hope that it will really replace the existing money now
Actually is it hard to anticipate if bitcoin will have a future becaus this thinhs is unpredictable, in fact there are many happenings may occur instatly just like unexpected pump or dump. But I do believe that it has a bright future though it is impossibe to overtake the fiat, perhaps it can only be as an alternative mode of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: