Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 21. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 08:39:00 PM
If the crypto currency is getting more popular, more and more people are using it, and even if the whole world uses it, it's not the amount of bitcoin that needs to increase, but bitcoin will divide, so even though the number increases it will be enough to meet everyone's needs. This means that bitcoin value will be more expensive.

I agree with you. that crypto will someday be the main choice to invest and hopefully can be a tool of transactions around the world.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:32:48 PM
If the crypto currency is getting more popular, more and more people are using it, it's not the amount of bitcoin that needs to increase, but bitcoin will divide, so even though the number increases it will be enough to meet everyone's needs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
July 25, 2018, 07:51:53 PM
I think that banks will be the first normal adopters of the cryptocurrency next year. All of us are looking forward for the time, when ETF will be officially accepted by SEC
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 08:20:18 PM
At the point when the banks at last consider digital currencies to be a risk to their existence,they will then coordinate cryptographic forms of money as a type of installment into their operations.For now they don't generally consider it to be a danger particularly given the way that it is exceedingly unregulated and with little rational soundness
Activity: 238
July 25, 2018, 07:55:17 PM
I think in the future banks will be able to store your crypto and also exchange it. I'm happy to see that crypto is finally waking up after the winter Smiley

yes i agree with your idea, i think if the goverment accept the crypto, the banks will store your crypto and also exchange it. And we are will so happy about that
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 07:49:18 PM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

all can happen if all countries recognize and inaugurate crypto currency into a currency that applies around the world
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 07:42:14 PM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think in the future the bank will provide a place to exchange crypto, so we will be easier in exchange money to crypto or vice versa. in the future everything becomes more simple.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
An article from April was asking about the future of cryptocurrency. At present, no one can predict the future of cryptocurrency. So I think if you believe in this market, then be optimistic and continue to hold cryptos and keep investing in other cryptos to make a profit when the market develops in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 07:26:47 PM
i am sure crypto is my future, i will live with crypto and my grandchildren will enjoy it too
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 07:24:43 PM
there is a possibility that banks will receive crypto exchange, but it is very difficult because there is a need for regulation to ensure that security is maintained. because all this time the bank always needs identity and personal data, it is in contrast to cryptocurrency system that does not require identity and personal data.

I agree with your opinion that it is possible for banks to exchange crypto could happen, but it will be difficult because of the need for government regulation then also need the completeness of self data, this will change the nature of decentralized crypto become centralized, I think it is very difficult to happen especially to countries that have not provided regulation
Activity: 252
July 25, 2018, 06:13:20 PM
I believe that in the future cryptocurrencies will be distributed everywhere, and they can be paid even in supermarkets
brand new
Activity: 0
July 25, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
The decision of clamp down of providing services by banking system to anyone who deals with cryptocurrencies effected the growth of cryptocurrency exchanges. In first week of April, RBI banned the banks to deal or provide services to anyone who deal in virtual coins which are used for transferring funds all over the world as well as also acts as payment medium without intervention of third party. Instead of giving up in the low time, enthusiast are now to keep their business growing, finding alternate ways to transfer funds. Like post-office where money orders are used for sending and receiving funds. But government must realize that the illegal activities may get encouraged because of clamp down. So instead of the banning government must regulate the cryptocurrencies to avoid illegal activities. Dealers of Cryptocurrency are hiring legal advisers and chartered accountants for getting the alternate ways to continue the trade in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
I am very much interest in that day that banks will be confident enough and change their stance over crypto by accepting it during transactions. I believe that time is going to come and it is imminent. Cryptocurrency is gradually gaining its ground.
Activity: 700
July 25, 2018, 05:36:10 PM
I think that in the future, if cryptocurrencies become such a powerful monetary system, then banks will likely have to revise their policy on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
July 25, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
I think banks may issue cryptocurrencies, but their role should not be transactions, but may be commemorative coins, because banks in most countries control economic power, and the decentralization of cryptocurrencies will make them lose control.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
Maybe in the future, it can happen. Some big companies are getting interested and adopting crypto as their asset. If banks dont want to lose their best investors then must follow the development of crypto
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
In my opinion if the future of cryptocurrency can be widely accepted throughout the world then it can be said that the future of cryptocurrency will be brighter and better in the future. Then it is likely that the bank will also accept crypto exchanges so that it will be easier to adapt and transact with cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 01:48:53 AM
I believe that the future of the crypto currency is already predicted. After all, we all see the rapid growth and popularity of crypts throughout the world. So, I think that the position of the crypto currency will only strengthen over the years.
Activity: 350
July 25, 2018, 01:44:56 AM
I have high hopes in the future of crypto. Especially bitcoin , way back only a few know and understand what btc is. Today, a lot of people is already aware of what is bitcoin and crypto, what they can do and how to use it.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 25, 2018, 01:41:04 AM
I think that the future of cryptocurrency is very vague. On the one hand, it is not completely banned and even in some places it is possible to pay, on the other-there is no mass acceptance by States and financial institutions.
You read minds. But in fact it just holds back the cryptocurrency. If countries do not make a decision, the cryptocurrency is gaining strength to grow in all directions and we can say that the state will lose the opportunity to make the cryptocurrency part of the financial market.
Pages:
Jump to: