Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 27. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
I think crypto has very bright future. It is great technology. People need this. But I can't predict about crypto prices. Because Sometimes whales control whole prices. But some day will come they can't control prices. Then?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I do think soon bank would be able to exchange cryptocurrency. The ETF that might be approve by SEC would decide it. We do got a several good news past this week but seems like its still far away for bank to let cryptocurrency in. The reasons is still many goverments are not sure whether cryptocurrency is dangerous or not for financial system, but there is a lot people that support cryptocurrency and coinbase custody really helping us to spread good news, cause i believe coin custody is like buying bitcoin and store it in the bank so its feels kinda same for me.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 06:41:02 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

The crypto market is growing, attracting a large number of people. It is therefore unlikely that current bitcoin can be used
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:02:03 AM
I suppose that over time, the cryptocurrency should change incredibly and become a permanent means of payment. I hope that it will really replace the existing money now
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
The future of the crypt is rather difficult to predict because many scenarios arise because of instability.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 18, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
With the current development of crypto its future seems to be quite bright and I am happy about it. Crypto is changing us now and it will change the whole world later.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 02:53:19 AM
not all crypto countries are legal but other countries are not that it means that if traders will not be able to redeem bitcoin some other country that crypto has been banned from nightmare therefore If that will happen that is very difficult to get your profit when you want to trade your bitcoin
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
July 17, 2018, 06:32:42 AM
The best possible future for bitcoin is that it isn't pegged to any currency. A time where 1 bitcoin is just 1 bitcoin, not 1 bitcoin = $6700. But of course for that to happen, large scale adoption must happen, and that will take many time.
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
July 17, 2018, 05:47:49 AM
I don't think that crypto will end someday, and I hope other members will agree with it. Crypto gives too much opportunities for doing and its future is quite bright and stable.
Activity: 279
July 17, 2018, 01:21:18 AM
The majority of current generation is connected with cryptocurrencies because they think that it is our future, and I think so to. And with such trend I consider that crypto will has been developing more and more.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 16, 2018, 06:14:02 PM
The future of cryptos is very positive as the current payment trends of people around the world are turning to Internet payments. For the next five years, cash payments will no longer be available and will instead be paid online with cryptos. The bright future will surely come to cryptos as the 4.0 technology era is coming.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 06:11:08 PM
In the future only very few banks will exist and those few will be the ones who wised up and decided to build their own crypto-fiat exchange or partner with an already existing cryptocurreny exchange
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 04:36:46 PM
If the main crypto currency is not able to eliminate the problems with scalability and cost of transactions, then they will remain only a speculative tool for a long time.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

I hope there will be no banks existing in the future and crypto will replace usual fiat money. Crypto allows us to make instant transactions with no limit and it is great tool for staking your money in it, so why will we need banks in the future?
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 08:34:57 AM
When 21 million will be produced, then, on the one hand, there will be a fixed amount, which means that the asset should grow in price, because if someone wants to buy it, the demand curve will immediately change and the price will increase.  And on the other hand, will he need someone after a few years?
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 14, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
In the future, banks can exchange cryptocurrencies, but this does not mean that all coins can be exchanged. It can only exchange XRP, but banks cannot exchange bitcoins. Banks cannot regulate Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 05:52:58 AM
I believe in the future of cryptos, but I don't think bitcoin is the future, maybe ethereum with smart contracts, but we need a currency that can be used in the real world, I think that's the biggest problem we have
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 12:33:26 PM
The main future of crypto currency, is to reduce the high level of stress of carrying local currency from one state to another with a high risk of life from guns men. Therefore crypto has made life more easier and faster in time of online transaction payment
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
I hope that in the near future we will be able to purchase products for the crypto currency ...
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 03:35:21 AM
there is a possibility that banks will receive crypto exchange, but it is very difficult because there is a need for regulation to ensure that security is maintained. because all this time the bank always needs identity and personal data, it is in contrast to cryptocurrency system that does not require identity and personal data.
Pages:
Jump to: