Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 31. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:48:23 AM
It is not possible to predict precisely the future of cryptocurrency. It is the hope of all crypto enthusiasts that crypto be massively adopted. If that happens, cryptocurrency will be used as mode of payment thus eliminating/cutting down on services offered by traditional banks.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 04:37:20 AM
I think personally, Some people believe crypto may collapse but I believe crypto will go a long way. Crypto is still experiencing a lot of resistance from different countries, not even a few who deny the existence of Crypto, and for volume problems every year Crypto has increased. It is likely that many banks will accept the crypto exchange.

June 12, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
The future of crypto will be good if everyone knows and is interested to join in it so that in the end will be many who use as a transaction and it is the beginning of the progress of crypto.
and keep in mind that crypto does not need a bank to develop properly so that nothing regulates the value of any of the particular coins!
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
If Banks could exchange passwords, cryptocurrency would be more popular, but I don't think that would happen.

All I know so far is that some countries have machines that can exchange bitcoins.
June 12, 2018, 03:18:24 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think the future of crypto will be incredible because the market will rise and you will get a nice income and will earn bigger i hope that a lot of people will continue to love crypto world.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency market, which trades various digital-based coins, could seem exciting, scary, and mysterious all at once to the casual observer. Its pioneer, Bitcoin, dramatically surged in value that have slowly downed in recent months. ICOs meanwhile, are emerging at a head-spinning rate. but dont worry ,the banks might do some financing or advising without actually setting up a trading desk or getting into the custody business. But usually it's all of those things: Clients expect banks to provide a certain customary set of services for trading whatever the customary set of financial stuff is, and once there is a critical mass of client expectation that a kind of stuff is financial stuff, then the banks had better start providing those services for it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
June 12, 2018, 03:06:06 AM
Its looks what with crypto we don't need any banks. But i don't think banks will disappear, may be they will changed in some way. I guess banks will work with crypto and also will use blockchain technology in their work. It will be very easy to exchange cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 11, 2018, 05:03:05 PM
I think that the market will always be so unstable if it is not regulated, in this case trading in the crypt will be completely unpredictable.
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
Clearly, the future has a crypto currency. This is the best way of mutual settlements without unnecessary costs and time savings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 11, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
Exchange is not needed! Money will be digital. Now all states are trying to get away from cash. Zimbabwe - the first country that refused cash, there all the calculations only in electronic form.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I dont think so, there are more ways to exchange crypto into fiat, and banks know that, banks will do more than that to get more profit than a simple exchange

But why not? For bank main goal is a profit. If they can to get more by crypto exchange I think they use these possibilities. But for crypto+bank it must be KYC because a bank has been controlled by a government.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

I dont think so, there are more ways to exchange crypto into fiat, and banks know that, banks will do more than that to get more profit than a simple exchange
The future of crypto it is possible to be used as payment when the world is based in technology, and i see that many people will getting interested to it, and many people are going to believe to crypto or maybe just few people are only dont know it and what i see the future of crypto. But since no one can tell what can happen in the future, its better to focus on what happen now because you might miss the opportunity to earn when you're focusing in some other thing, just be ready what might happen in upcoming years that's the right thing to do.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 01:53:18 PM
cryptocurrency has a good future,More than eight years since the birth of bitcoin,central banks around the world are increasingly recognising the potential upsides and downsides of digital currencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
June 11, 2018, 01:51:35 PM
Of course it will undergo different changes, but a crypto like a tool, which makes life easier and more transparent will exist ubiquitously.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 11, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
The idea of crypto is to be decentralized. Then the banks will not act a main roll in this field. As the technology grows surely there will be more solutions to your concern.
Activity: 64
June 11, 2018, 01:16:13 PM
I think cryptocurrency has a good future ahead. Its going very popular now and people and some companies are already adoptig cryptocurreny. So it is possible that in the future it wont be necessary to convert crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
June 11, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
Future of crypto is unknown.
We all want to think that this coin is promising, that coin is promising this will be accepted, that will be globally accepted, but at the end of the day no one knows nothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

For the future this may be possible, but no one can say that for sure. In my opinion, banks at this stage are skeptical of the crypto currencies and there is generally no prospect of it happening.  Undecided
Activity: 420
June 11, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
There is a panic in every mind for the future of crypto because still, the Govt. of countries has not given a special nod for this type of means virtual transactions. Whether the transactions are made daily in Millionth of Dollars still the currency is running upon the mutual consent and the faith of the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: