Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 33. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
Future of cryptocurrency market is secure and more profitable, this market already given lots of profits to its investors and its going to give more profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
Without any doubt I strongly believed that Cryptos have come to stay and will continually wax stronger going by the massive adoption and usage of it.
I felt relieved and save in hodling my fiat in form of Cryptos in my wallet rather than saving it in a bank and I am very sure a lot of people will agreed with my views as far as hodling Cryptos in a wallet is concerned.
In addition, cryptocurrency in these days is very useful, lots of coins, digital crypto money experience their appearance, and because they are really effective and very wise in using people who risk their money to invest, buy, store and try something which is new about cryptocurrency, and the existence of technological strategies to improve the money system in the world, that's why crypto will do a very big part in the future.
Activity: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:24:53 AM
Because banks here are accepting money from exchange wallets I think it is not impossible that bank also exchange cryptocurrencies in the future
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 09, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
Without any doubt I strongly believed that Cryptos have come to stay and will continually wax stronger going by the massive adoption and usage of it.
I felt relieved and save in hodling my fiat in form of Cryptos in my wallet rather than saving it in a bank and I am very sure a lot of people will agreed with my views as far as hodling Cryptos in a wallet is concerned.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
Seriously Crypto-Currency Is The Future Of Money

Is Either Fiat Die And Crypto-Currencies Take Over With The Help

Of Blockchain Technologies

Am HODLing Onto My Altcoins Like Gold
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 11:19:44 AM
Cryptography will probably prosper in the future, but I think its basic configuration will change and it will not be decentralized!
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
You never know that what will happened in the future, maybe crypto dead or all the country accept cryptocurrency and replace fiat money, I believe blockchain technology and I'm holding all my altcoin, i think my easy life will coming soon
Blockchain technologies will in any case be used in everyday life. On the blockchain there can be medical bases, documents for real estate, etc. Crypto-currencies also believe will be universally used. Different altcoins for different purposes.  As a means of payment, crypto currency is excellent, worldwide you can pay.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
You never know that what will happened in the future, maybe crypto dead or all the country accept cryptocurrency and replace fiat money, I believe blockchain technology and I'm holding all my altcoin, i think my easy life will coming soon
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 07, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think that crypto currencies can not replace banks, but it is possible to reduce the impact of banks on people. Crypto has many advantages over banks, so I think that in the future we will be more likely to use crypto currencies than to use banking services.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
June 07, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
Crypto is the future of all upcoming apps.
Too many nice applications are upcoming and its really good.
Also i am developing an app on iota network and its really nice to use blockchain technology on applications.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 09:38:44 AM
If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
Some people believe crypto might collapse but I believe crypto will go far. It has come to stay hence has a bright future in the years ahead.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
I think crypto currency is the future that has already come, and we who build this future develop it and bring it to the masses.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 05:45:15 PM
The main future of crypto currency, is to reduce the high level of stress of carrying local currency from one state to another with a high risk of life from guns men. Therefore crypto has made life more easier and faster in time of online transaction payment

it's true with what you say, but unfortunately there are still many countries that forbid crypto is used as a tool of legitimate transactions for now
in the presence of crypto itself in addition to making life easier and faster in making transactions and make it convenient for its users
we just wait for time for crypto to be used as a legitimate transaction tool and everyone in the world is using it
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 02, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
Yeah, this is probable , banks will adopt crypto, they have already adopt XRP ( xome of them) and make interbank transactions with XRP. A lot of money can be transfered with a small comission  and faster than ordinary transfer. So probably in future some of banks will adopt more crypto
Activity: 490
June 02, 2018, 05:36:35 PM
Banks should get along with the revolution . If they can't, in long term all banks will have huge damage. All investors are aware of that.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
All this can happen if all countries have accepted Crypto as a legitimate payment instrument, because Crypto is still experiencing a lot of resistance from various countries, not even a few who deny the existence of Crypto, and for the problem of volume every year Crypto has increased. It is likely that many banks will accept crypto exchange.
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 05:18:37 PM
I think the idea of crypto is that we will not need banks anymore. If crypto gets bigger, more scalable and more widely accepted it can be used for payment and you won't need a bank. What would you want to use a bank for?

I think cryptocurrency won't replace bank. Although crypocurrency has many potentials, replacing banks aren’t one of them. They may aid banks, or do other things that banks cannot, but replacing banks is not on their short-term agenda. In the long-term, yes, but nobody’s even close to preparing for that yet. There are too many powerful people involved for that.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 04:39:44 PM
The main future of crypto currency, is to reduce the high level of stress of carrying local currency from one state to another with a high risk of life from guns men. Therefore crypto has made life more easier and faster in time of online transaction payment
Pages:
Jump to: