Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 32. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
crypto will stay with us for long time. we can trusth it like euro and USD but crypto need big companies right now if they get in it will easier for crypto.
Maybe in the future it could happen. Some big companies are getting interested and adopting crypto as their asset. If banks do not want to lose their best investors then it should follow the development of crypto in the present.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
crypto will stay with us for long time. we can trusth it like euro and USD but crypto need big companies right now if they get in it will easier for crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
It is really hard to identify and predict the future of crypto even now in my four months of tenure here in cryptocurrency i was not able to get the right speculations and prediction to the market price of crypto and its movement. Well anyway in my opinion all crypto in the near future will have a great value because the project being introduce does not compromise the population around the world. So we are going to a good instinct on the future of crypto.
Activity: 261
June 11, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Cryptocurrency will have a good future, in the future cryptocurrency will be more widely used as a global currency, Cryptocurrency is a currency that can provide a very good advantage for those who have it.
Activity: 490
June 11, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
The future of the crypto currency is very, very foggy, because every day we see that people are really trying to get out of the crypto currency, because today crypto currency is a risk and there are a lot of them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
June 11, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Well, a year is the average time for which you can get a good income, the most important thing is to believe in it and develop with time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 11, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
Over the next several years, the currency will remain a financial instrument for investment. Anything may happen from complete collapse crypto, or crypto will be official payment instument. Nobody knows.
Lets fate alone brings what future ahead will happen to this industry, we can't say that it will be success or failed as its still new and more and more aspects that needed to be resolved, crypto if being adopted and begin being useful in his target venue will decide what will happen after some years,
we all see that this industry are still relying with trading as an asset and still not being usable to its target market.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
I don't think cryptocurrencies can appear in banks. Because of the great danger of the Internet, they can't hand over large amounts of money to a cyberworld that can't grasp the crisis. I think even if banks issue some kinds of tokens, then it may just commemorate the !
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
June 09, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

I'm not sure about banks will support crypto, right now very few banks that support cryptocurrency.
The rest are affraid they will be bankrupt because people right now is not using bank for saving money anymore, in exchanger people can save fiat and pay out where ever they want.
Activity: 163
June 09, 2018, 12:14:09 PM
If I think that cryptocurrency in the future like Bitcoin will never completely replace the FIAT currency, because Cryptocurrency will serve as an alternative payment solution for people around the world because they will live together with FIAT currency later, I know many people want to see FIAT is completely replaced by cryptocurrency at the present time but there are still some countries that have not yet received it, but this is very unlikely, The two currencies that co-exist with each other are the best for the whole world.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 09, 2018, 12:09:00 PM
I think in the future, crypto will be increasingly recognized by the community and the people started to investing in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 09, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
I am sure that crypto will have a bright future, because there is high demand for it nowadays, especially for the potential crypto, like bitcoin and ethereum. I am sure that the crypto market will grow up over the years and the percent of the uses will be much higher compared to these days, Furthermore, I think low potential crypto will be ignored by the time and only the good ones will be used by people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 09, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

I think traders is not the problem of crypto because as of now we build a huge population in this industry so my point is crypto has no problem of trading if crypto have us to change to the traders position like that. But that is not still happen so crypto can think the solution before happening that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 09, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
Over the next several years, the currency will remain a financial instrument for investment. Anything may happen from complete collapse crypto, or crypto will be official payment instument. Nobody knows.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
I think that might happen and all companies like banks, markets and big companies will use crypto technology like money transfers, saving documents and others using blockchain and crypto technology.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
June 09, 2018, 11:45:12 AM
I think in the future banks will be able to store your crypto and also exchange it. I'm happy to see that crypto is finally waking up after the winter Smiley

You say about crypto and bank link. It will happen or not we are not sure. But I do not think bank need linking with crypto.
Although banking system always good. But as my personal decision is Crypto will be rise without any help (include bank). Crypto trx system is blockchain based, which is the most perfect system and all over great. So, Crypto makes life easier without banking.

I agree with you that crypto does not need a bank.
because I personally think both have the same benefits as saving money, but have different functions and different systems.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
As far as i know crypto exists to eliminate banks si i don’t think that it can be possible to exchange cryptos into fiat by the banks in the future since i guess cryptos are competitors of the banks. In my country, banks are threatened about the spreading of cryptos particularly bitcoin. I knew because i have a friend that are working in the bank and we talked about it because she knew that i am into crypto.

Yea That's True, Crypto-Currency HODLers Will Also Need The Banks But We Need Blockchain To Pull More Advantages Out From The Banks Were By You Won't Always Depend On Fiat Or Banks Most Times
Activity: 124
June 09, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
If we draw conclusions, cryptocurrencies such as bitcoins and other coins that have only subjective value without any obvious underlying asset are likely to crash in the near future, but the main technology of blockchain will be a valuable future inheritance as the bubble dotcom incident of the early 2000s that caused the economic crisis, especially in the United States to abandon the extraordinary innovation in the Internet that we can enjoy today.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 09, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
I think in the future banks will be able to store your crypto and also exchange it. I'm happy to see that crypto is finally waking up after the winter Smiley

You say about crypto and bank link. It will happen or not we are not sure. But I do not think bank need linking with crypto.
Although banking system always good. But as my personal decision is Crypto will be rise without any help (include bank). Crypto trx system is blockchain based, which is the most perfect system and all over great. So, Crypto makes life easier without banking.
Activity: 364
June 09, 2018, 11:30:55 AM
As far as i know crypto exists to eliminate banks si i don’t think that it can be possible to exchange cryptos into fiat by the banks in the future since i guess cryptos are competitors of the banks. In my country, banks are threatened about the spreading of cryptos particularly bitcoin. I knew because i have a friend that are working in the bank and we talked about it because she knew that i am into crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: