Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto - page 11. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 23, 2018, 01:48:37 AM
What is with all this silly FUD people? Why do people creating such silly threads everytime the market turns bearish? If you feel that the cryptocurrency market is too risky for you, you are free to leave at any particular point of time. No one is forcing you to invest into this market. We are all aware of the risks involved with this volatile cryptocurrency market. I strongly believe that crypto has a strong future ahead of it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
June 23, 2018, 01:44:23 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
Looking bright so far. I'm gonna talk about Bitcoin first. Bitcoin development is doing great with scalability problem about to resolve shortly with the launch of Lightning Network. If LN work flawlessly, the only big obstacle remaining is legality. We'd just have to wait for government to regulate crypto before we see merchant accepting Bitcoin. Other crypto also looking good, there are ETH token that's actually useful, ICO projects that actually deliver, and many innovations popping up.

How much Bitcoin will cost? My optimist prediction is Bitcoin will break 6 digits before 2030. I'll proudly quote this post later if it's come true Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 23, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
I can not guarantee the future of crypto whether it will survive or not. Given the bitcoin constipation until that day is still worrying. From some of the observations I've seen on this forum, it seems I'm worried that crypto will die as time passes. Although in my heart I want crypto still have a future.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
This is a difficult question to answer. The market is still falling and it makes a newbie like me scared
Activity: 378
June 23, 2018, 01:16:23 AM
In my opinion, crypto will continue to grow in the future. Although the market has plummeted since late last year, I still think a bright future for bitcoin as well as crypto. Crypto market is very small compared to stock or forex, so the potential for development is very large. Crypto cannot control so countries will hardly accept it, I think next time many strong countries will cryptocurrency of their country because it is the technology to be in the future.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 01:08:03 AM
All the kind time of the day. Everything is simple. Bitcoin will survive. To take advantage of luck will be moenyty, which bring profit when using. Giving you all and big profits
Activity: 72
June 23, 2018, 12:57:30 AM
To be honest, I don't know what cryptocurrencies will look like in the future. I just know that it will become ubiquitous in the future. Everyone is using it to make the world more fair and transparent, with fewer bad guys, more good people, and more honest people.
Activity: 144
June 23, 2018, 12:48:03 AM
In my opinion crypto will never die instead it will get bigger and bigger in the future and will be recognized all over the world. I also think that bitcoin will rises upto 25000 to 30000 before the year end
I agree with what you have stated and I also think that Cryptocurrencies will become something like an asset in the future. I think that most of the population will get involved in having cryptocurrencies for the reason that it will become part of everyone's life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 12:40:42 AM
The future of crypto very great because people have seen the potential of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will eventually chang the banking system. So it right time for investment because cryptomarket is not stable.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 12:30:28 AM
in my mind, if I believe that the cryptocurrency has a very bright future.crypto will be universal in the near future and used throughout the world.
would be better for the upcoming crypto.

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
June 23, 2018, 12:19:14 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
Cryptocurrency is the future currency because we are already in the digital era if the adoption globally will push through, whatever obstacles that affect the stability of cryptocurrency will be solved because both parties will gather together to talk about every issue, this could happen if total adoption will come.
Activity: 203
June 23, 2018, 12:05:40 AM
In my opinion crypto will never die instead it will get bigger and bigger in the future and will be recognized all over the world. I also think that bitcoin will rises upto 25000 to 30000 before the year end
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 12:01:23 AM
The future ahead of crypto is such that is bright and radiant considering the fact the entire blockchain technology is trend with the hope of making the world more digital and easier going into the future.
Thus, I can actually say the future is just too bright and promising, thou, several odds will come our way, we will surely always come out victorious.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
The future of crypto in unwritten, that is the best thing about it, it is still open and we have the luck of making it happen. Is cool!
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 22, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
Although Crypto future is bright. But now crypto market under red. It is really sad news of crypto holder. I am also a crypto holder.
There are many experts saying 2018 is the crypto year, the market will bull again at the last month of 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
Tokens are a by-product of the investment. The team wants to create a product, it issues tokens. In General, cryptocurrencies will never disappear. They can be transformed into something else, but will remain in existence.
Activity: 214
June 22, 2018, 01:02:10 PM
Cryptocurrency will have a bright  future. With the blockchain technology in operation, Cryptocurrencies will be secure and indeed would be implemented in the future.
Activity: 62
June 22, 2018, 12:43:33 PM
The cryptocurrency market is down by around 50 percent from its all-time high. Fundamentally, when any market falls by more than 50 percent, it presents strong buy opportunities for outsiders. The cryptocurrency market could recover as a new wave of buyers enter the space but until then, the market could struggle to recover...
Activity: 141
June 22, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
The future of crypto is a question that will not be definitely answered. Personally I am positive about the development of crypto. The market will certainly be more crowded with a variety of altcoin which certainly makes some of them able to survive, and some become worthless. If the community and demand are getting higher, then bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 56
June 22, 2018, 12:13:17 PM
I believe that there will be a more pronounced division into "legalized" crypto (bank chains, tokens of goods and services) and "gray" (anonymous coins). Of course there will be a lot of "stillborn" coins to manipulate the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: