Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto - page 8. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 03:11:26 AM
Crypto will succeed and retain until in the future. It will not end. As tme goes by our technology are growing fast so people will be able to learned more about crypto and crypto will be acknowledge by many people.
I want to say if I agree with your opinion. If Crypto will grow and crypto time will also go forward.
And I am very sure if many people participate with it and well received by many people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 02:58:27 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
the future of crypto will continue to grow, with time bitcoin going on the increase will continue. crypto will never die if we as users do not leave crypto and continue to use it.
Activity: 8
July 20, 2018, 02:56:52 AM
I believe in the future crypto will exactly same as the money. Before the human use money for their transaction, they used gold, bread, fruit, etc. Now, when we use the money for a transaction it will be changed to crypto. Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 107
July 20, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
The future of crypto is very bright, everyone, every government is talking about IOT, the blockchain, smart contract, 4.0 era...
Activity: 100
July 20, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
Whether it is bitcoin or encryption, I think it will last a long time and will not die. The potential of blockchain technology is very huge. I think encryption and Bitcoin will develop better in the future and will bring us to a higher level.  we wait patiently for jiu...
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 02:48:12 AM
I think the future of cryptocurrency will be great because cryptocurrency is a very useful and highly efficient digital currency if it is used for the future and now there are many who are developing digital currencies because they want to create secure and convenient payments.
Activity: 46
July 20, 2018, 02:32:40 AM
I think the most significant breakthrough in encryption is that it will be recognized and supported by the state in the future. Once it is supported, its future will be great and it will become a global payment medium. It will never die.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:22:18 AM
As I am following the news about cryptocurrencies and their future, I've found that there are so many speculations, both good and bad about crypto's future. some say that cryptocurrency is very unreliable and it has no future at all, some say the exact opposite and that the future belongs to the crypto..

I think it could have a bright future, but it might take a while until people get to accept this new method and until governments and big enterprises start using it, we have a few years to work and prove ourselves.
Activity: 46
July 03, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

I see the future of crypto being successful!
Activity: 57
July 03, 2018, 02:29:56 PM
my opinion about good future crypto, and not too hard also to invest ..
therefore i like it ..
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
Today, the world digital community has divided into two camps: those who are satisfied with the fact that the crypto currency has become the subject of speculation and rapid enrichment of individual players and those who remained true to the primary idea of creating a system of a new digital equivalent of transferring the value of goods and services. And I belong to the first camp)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 02:12:48 PM
I am pretty much optimistic with cryptocurrencies. I think we will see them getting used at least next 5 years. There are governments, including many big banks, that would like to make this sector disappear but progress can not be stopped.
Activity: 104
July 03, 2018, 01:46:47 PM
Cryptocurrencies and the technology itself can be used in many areas, new projects appear, and some of them change the world, so the crypt has a future
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
Hey.
Yes, now there is a pause in the market, not quite good, but there is it. There was a time to look at everything from the side. And there are more such questions, mostly beginners.
The future will be unequivocal! What, how much will the bitcoin cost, who will be on the first and who is in second place and so on. Personally, I have no answers, only vague guessings that have no basis except faith, hope and presentiment.
Everything will be fine, but will it suit us at that time? I do not know this  Grin
Activity: 121
July 03, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Bitcoin was already recognized all over the world and big time players are eager to hold thousand of bitcoins. Cryptocurrency or some altcoins holds a future and an effective type of investment nowadays. And i think crypto is the future.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
cryptocurrency future is bright,though some issues need to be tackled for they trust to grow within it's investors,crypto will rise by they end of 2018,but they market is on correction and we are going to see a rise by the end of july
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
Nowadays cryptocurrency is very popular in this online marketplace. In this online industry, there are too many people work with cryptocurrency and day by day people involved in cryptocurrency. Recently university accepts Bitcoin for tuition fees so I think cryptocurrency has a bright future.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 06:30:27 AM
Cryptos are very usable in many ways. You could use it for instant payment, you can go shopping and make them as payments and other benefits and usabale things can be made using cryptos. As for the future it is looking really great as crypto are entering where new technologies are involve so there could be more things can be done using the blockchain techonology.
Activity: 11
June 30, 2018, 06:22:39 AM
Cryptos are the future, they will never die, they will change the world.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 12:40:36 PM
It still has a promising future, even though on it's current state is dropping everyday, but eventually will rise, it has happened before and it will happen again, also many business will start to use bitcoin and altcoins for their benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: