Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto - page 9. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 29, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
I think the future in the crypto is very big, but it will develop for a long time, we have not yet caught a full crypt, yet a lot of it needs to be developed in other countries!
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
June 29, 2018, 12:34:54 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

We can't predict how crypto market will move in future. I think every year there's a dropping and rising coins. We are lucky if whole year in the future bitcoin is rising and rising and unlucky if dropping and dropping in a whole year so i hope market will still become balance in future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:31:13 PM
I personally think that whole market is going to grow in the near future. Capitalization of crypto will equal about 10% of worlds money turnover.
I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs. So hurry up, guys

Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 12:30:36 PM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity. It will definitely survive but hardly someone could say what the price of BTC will be in the future.   Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 12:18:01 PM
I see only a good future) Generally crypto industry is a new development in the field of technology. Behind them is the future)  Roll Eyes
June 29, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
In these days , because of market ; actually i dont know the future of crypto. I think , many people dont know .
Activity: 33
June 29, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
I have an opinion that the future of crypto will be good, this can be seen with the many new atcoins present, plus many people from many parts of the world know about Bitcoin and the world of crypto, this is proven by many investors who invest their money in many altcoin types as well as the stalwarts of beginners who learn how to make money dicrypto, plus it has become rich and they can realize their dreams with the results they get from crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 12:08:48 PM
If I think crypto is now used as a medium of fiat currency trading. Cryptocurrency holds the future and the type of effective investment today, so crypto will never die because there are millions of supporters around the world.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
June 29, 2018, 11:57:22 AM
as developer of service works as referring use with deliverance for public audience those help as gives of chance on client to gains of returns with beginning work on possession and more with the extent as collecting shifts on differences as the use on token as the growth of price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
June 29, 2018, 11:53:11 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

Who knows the future if the public interest is at one side and government decisions are on the another! There is no single country who is willing to dive into the crypto fully (except Japan) and use it the similar way we are using the fiat currency today. I think crypto currencies will run as long it benefits to the investors of the crypto. It could happen that crypto will go green signal from government side and there might become all new up surge of crypto investment and it might just look like another commodity over the stock exchanges.  Cheesy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 29, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
Are you sure about asking this lots of questions?or lets make it one at a time?

Future of crypto is wide and great that may benefits by our love ones sooner since this has best technology..

Bitcoin may cost thousands or maybe hundred of thousand no one can tell

Crypto will neger die remember that.we will die first before this community gone
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 10:53:56 AM
Well we're all hoping it will be used everywhere, remains to be seen though. Blockchain will certainly have a big future though.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
Since we are heading toward the digital era and cryptocurrency is also considered a digital money then there is a possibility that the global adoption will be obtained, it's hard to predict the value but probably it is very stable.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
June 29, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
I think the technology itself can be used in absolutely any branch of our life and will be very in demand
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market has a very very good potential for growtg. However it will only happen if govrrnments and banks will adapt.to it.

Some governments and banks works hard on that. Japan, Australia and other big countries, together with many small
countries, have governments that legalized usage of Bitcoin.
   Crypto-currencies will be used for many things. They are not just currencies, they represent different products, their
platforms can be used for making so many different applications.
  I think all prices will grow as more people is joining. Supply will stay the same, while demand will grow and that will lead
to price rise of many coins and tokens.
The future of crypto? Honestly, in my own opinion.. The crypto is not going to die. There's no way that to happens. If I were you? I wouldn't think such things. Don't be so negative thinker, it might not help you. The crypto has potentials. It will grow from time to time. Trust me.
June 29, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
Yes the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrancy is great because people have seen the potential of Blockchain technology. Many startups and organizations raise funds through Ico with Blockchain technology. Also many applications are derived from the use of Blockchain cryptocurrancy technology. For example the global financial sector has been revolutionized with this annoying technology. The main thing that all agree on one thing that will happen in the future. I believe that there will be a more real division into the approved cryptocurrancy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market has a very very good potential for growtg. However it will only happen if govrrnments and banks will adapt.to it.

Some governments and banks works hard on that. Japan, Australia and other big countries, together with many small
countries, have governments that legalized usage of Bitcoin.
   Crypto-currencies will be used for many things. They are not just currencies, they represent different products, their
platforms can be used for making so many different applications.
  I think all prices will grow as more people is joining. Supply will stay the same, while demand will grow and that will lead
to price rise of many coins and tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 10:37:23 AM
I think we will see an evolution of technology that will overtake BTC in usage and ETH in network capabilities in the next few years.
Activity: 9
June 29, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
I do not think that crypto will end. along with technological developments and the times of crypto will also come forward. and more people will join him and be well received by people.
Activity: 93
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
June 29, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: