Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto currencies - page 2. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 12
November 30, 2018, 04:31:55 PM
in the discussion about crypto money why should I ask about the stability of the coin, not the future of crypto money is not only based on one type, but the whole and especially bitcoin.
or as a benchmark for crypto currencies, of course you can immediately look at the CMC to be clearer.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 12:34:38 PM
I think some crypto that includes stablecoin is USDT, TUSD, USDC. Because a cryptocurrency designed to minimize the price volatility and then are used as stores of value or units of account.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
November 30, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
stable coin? maybe you mean a stable condition where fluctuations in prices are not too drastic and prices can immediately rise after a decline, rapid recovery. I really agree if that's what you mean.
in the future maybe crypto will really be something big and a strong coin will appear, even though I think weak coins won't just disappear because all coins must start from zero before becoming a strong coin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?

2018 year is bad year of cryptocurrencies. Holder and mid term trader fall-in-danger. They are now worried about their solid money. Cryptocurrency is good for Millionaire. Who has a lot of money which stored on his bank. He can invest money for long term.   
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 30, 2018, 11:36:39 AM
Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
the future is indeed difficult to predict and know for sure, all certainly hope the crypto future will be better than this year which I think is quite difficult, because the market does not show significant development.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 10:55:10 AM
Governments are not totally against crypto, we have seen this off late with EU and other countries coming forward with their own way of dealing with crypto. The investor ratios are improving, which is a good sign and something we shouldn't ignore. A good investor base is needed to build pressure on the nations. However, they need to put rules and regulations and this is where the actual conflict is. If we do not agree, the governments will always be reluctant to accept crypto. The need is for some full proof decentralized ICOs with some really fantastic products and services. I am just hoping that some plan is devised to achieve this and everything will be good.
Activity: 154
November 30, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
No, of course, stable coins will not be so massively used in the future as there is no need for it
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 10:01:32 AM
Market is red blooded again today. This is the bottom position of the crypto markets. I don't think there will be any problem in the future for crypto excepts price ups and downs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 30, 2018, 09:57:53 AM
I can't see any future in the cryptocurrencies at this time, they all afraid to invest this due to the market volatility, now the market all is the shit coins, not product, no update after the coin listing, no one want to invest the coins without the real project or use case in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 30, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

I also think the future of Crypto is in stable coin. with stable coins, we can do anything from payment instruments, exchange instruments, etc. with stable coins we don't need to be afraid if suddenly the price falls. and the most important stable thing can be used as a global currency coin.

although stable coin has great potential in cryptocurrency but there are still many people who have more investment in crypto that have high volatolity. the reason is because it is more profitable
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 09:45:01 AM
I am just confusing with this market, coins price is more volatile, i can't predict the price it randomly fluctuating. so i couldn't analyse the future...but i hope the future of the crypto will be good.
Activity: 238
November 30, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
coins do have to compete, the more they compete the team they are more afraid of lagging behind. indeed the influence of Bitcoin is very Urgent but if it's not like that, it will be stagnant for them, and that in my opinion is not good
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 30, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
definitely stable coins will take a very big part of the market. For me, this is a plus because now I can diversify my profits between stable coins.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 30, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
I can see that the stablecoins are really gaining popularity right now. if you look at Binance then you will see how fast this is happening
Activity: 350
💲
November 30, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Stablecoin will probably play a pivotal role in the future of the cryptocurrencies market world. They are a safe heaven for your money when you are trading in such a high volatile market. But real future is bitcoin, plus 5 or 6 new altcoins. Smart contracts too are going to be at the center of the new economy and new internet. Just think about internet of things. To be really interconnected and safely so, we need a blockchain based new chain / internet. Am I right?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 30, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

There are a lot of things that people are saying concerning the future of cryptocurrencies, but really there is the fact that there is no way that anyone can actually predict what is going to happen with cryptocurrencies. My guess is that we are going to stay in the bear market for a very long time before we can actually start seeing some kind of increase in prices
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
the crypto world must compete, we must prepare it before we are disappointed with the defeat in crypto. I don't think there is an exception who is more intense who will win and dominate it
Activity: 630
November 27, 2018, 02:53:41 AM
The cryptocurrency has a great future ahead.  There are endless possibilities with cryptocurrency and the growth and development is many years ahead of other system we are using presently.  I foresee cryptocurrency becoming a viable alternative and established platform for all kind of exchanges and use!
Activity: 415
November 27, 2018, 02:47:10 AM
At present, I think that the future of cryptocurrency may have a long time to grow. Maybe after five years, Bitcoin can take off again. This is a pessimistic news that a long bear market will make many altcoins disappear. The government will postpone the use of cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 88
November 27, 2018, 02:46:16 AM
yeah. seriously getting feared to invest in crypto the price is decreasing day by day, how can we hope that the future of crypto is good. i think future of crypto may be bad but not exactly.
Pages:
Jump to: