Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto currencies - page 3. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 02:41:56 AM
Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
It will not free us from the influence of Bitcoin, but competition among coins and the disappearance of many is yes. On the one hand, this is good, increasing the value of the others, but on the other there are other problems in this market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
November 27, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
If you believe in many experts saying that the future is stable coins then there will be less and less investors in cryptocurrency. I am here to invest and I if I find market is stable what profit shall I enjoy if cryptocurrency is not moving? Do you realize that investors and traders make up the market? Many investors, who are newbies are saying that because they lost huge amount of their hard earned money. They don't realize that if the future coins become stable, profit from coins are not as big as when bitcoin's volatility is experience in the market. Because market is not moving.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 02:39:29 AM
the future of cryptocurrencies are still brighter than it was started long before, this year has been such a bad time for crypto but we need to be very patience at a times like this
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
November 27, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
The problem is, how do we judge a stablecoin? No matter how we judge a coin that it's stable, in the crypto industry, there's no such thin as stable, even BTC is not 100% stable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
November 27, 2018, 02:35:55 AM
I don't see stable coins as the way forward, their usage is more as a medium of exchange between FIAT value and Crypto, and with a further usage case of holding in terms of market volatility with trades in and out. Things are going to look completely different when the bull market returns and prices are rising.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 02:29:08 AM
Cyrpto price can't be stable the idea of stable coin is against the features and qualities of cryptocurrency, it's no more cryptocurrency if it's stable, i don't believe in all this stable coin idea the only benefit it has is to use to safe your asset value when there is bloodbath in market.
I think that the unstable is not the price of the coin, but the crypto market that moves is very dynamic. it makes the market grow and fall rapidly. to make stable crypto I think it will be difficult, because the market is the one who plays, when the market falls, it will all fall.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 02:25:42 AM
Cyrpto price can't be stable the idea of stable coin is against the features and qualities of cryptocurrency, it's no more cryptocurrency if it's stable, i don't believe in all this stable coin idea the only benefit it has is to use to safe your asset value when there is bloodbath in market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 26, 2018, 03:44:04 PM
Talking about crypto and then again referring it to as a stablecoin Huh
You are confuses friend, crypto and stability are opposite avenue.

This stable coins crab is getting increasing on crypto market. Last year we were dealing with Tether. But now, we have to handle with over 10 stable coins at the same times. I guess, all exchange will list a stable coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 26, 2018, 03:38:09 PM
i think that this situation will somehow balance the whole market, though it may sound really absurd. we need times like that. i think it will back to as it was before, just with some corrections in prices
Activity: 462
November 26, 2018, 03:20:24 PM
Cryptocurrencies will have a good future, slowly will be valuable and things will get better and many will return to collect coins again with every event.
Every coin has the opportunity to be able to develop well and always correct every event so that a more established improvement.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 26, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

stable coins are in existnace to hedge the price of bitcoin just sell your btc at high price and then keep your stable coins like tusd ,usdt to buy the bitcoin in the dip..
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 26, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
Talking about crypto and then again referring it to as a stablecoin Huh
Maybe OP don't know what is a stablecoin.
If stable coins are the future then USDT will be on top and XRP will be in 2nd position, lol. If you are talking about the future of crypto, you should avoid stablecoin.In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrencies will be the privacy coins.

Crypto exchanges will be obliged by the law to remove the coins from their websites, with the whole industry becoming gradually regulated. Same goes for the KYC requirement.
Activity: 532
November 26, 2018, 01:55:40 PM
What do you mean by stable coins here? Experts are not always correct and many of them predicted bitcoin at above $20k by this time and look now where the coin values are.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
November 26, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
Crypto is undergoing correction so that it will have a good future and will continue to provide value, stablecoin is a stable coin and this will continue to be good to keep.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Focus on long term investing not daily trading!
November 26, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
Cryptocurencies are going through crysis... like stocks and every other market, also crypto will go through phases, this is perfectly normal.
Crypto is technology in development, and recent bull market showed us how important it can become... for sure we will go through more cycles before we will develop more stable environment. Unfortunately majority of people will lose money, or make something small only, which is again perfectly normal... the good news is that whoever is on this forum today has high chances of making good profit, because you can consider yourself early adopter, and if you are buying at 3000$ levels than you have done the first step right...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 26, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
What's the difference of stable coins and having those early payment processors such as PayPal?

Stablecoins ? That thing is just a myth in cryptocurrency, none of them are stable.
Yeah they are moving as well and they never been stable to $1. I don't buy these stable coins as there's no need for me to do so but to those traders that are saving some profit, this is their best option when the market is starting to go against their wave.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 26, 2018, 01:38:25 PM
Guys who are planning to buy for cheaper prices in this market situation are millionaires tomorrow, make a note of it fellows cryptos are Rockstars of tomorrow. Well this block chain technology should be advertised to receive popularity. Hope everything will go up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 01:29:09 PM
Stable Coins is a very good tool in a market that we have all the year 2018. smart people have already learned how to use them correctly
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 26, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
Stable Coins are a good option to diversify your risks if you are waiting for a market correction. For other purposes, I personally do not use the stable Coins
Activity: 310
November 26, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
AFAIK crypto is opposite with stablecoin, crypto is always volatile until now
and i like that volatile bcz i can take a profit from it
Pages:
Jump to: