Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto currencies - page 4. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
November 26, 2018, 12:32:21 PM
Talking about crypto and then again referring it to as a stablecoin Huh
Maybe OP don't know what is a stablecoin.
If stable coins are the future then USDT will be on top and XRP will be in 2nd position, lol. If you are talking about the future of crypto, you should avoid stablecoin.In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrencies will be the privacy coins.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
November 26, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
Future is doomed for those who bought above the 4000 USD mark. Still btc has to hit the rock...just wait.

Honestly speaking i do not understand what are you talking about, are you talking about the probability for Bitcoin to go below $4000 marks ? or you are talking about the opportunity that we will get in the future ? (But right now we are at $3700).

Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?

Stablecoins ? That thing is just a myth in cryptocurrency, none of them are stable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
November 26, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
I do not agree with the statement that future belongs to stablecoins because stablecoins are just fiat's proxy and crypto is a hundred percent decentralized and unique system which is infact a rebel concept against traditional financial, banking and fiat system.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
November 26, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
No doubt the future of bitcoin and other good coins is very bright.

But due to scams happening in ICOs; the credibility of coins has gone very down.  Present of these coins is very disturbing due to scams and other reasons like over supply i.e. daily one new ICO there with it's coins.  And with no demand the prices just going downwards.

So I am not sure that when the things will be ok for cryptos but may be after some long time when most of the people of the world start using coins then may be due to increased demand ; the price will go upwards. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2018, 12:09:58 PM
Future is doomed for those who bought above the 4000 USD mark. Still btc has to hit the rock...just wait.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 26, 2018, 12:06:01 PM
I agree with the opinions of experts if in the future all coins will be stable, because I'm sure in the future all the technology in the world is in need of a blockchain and I am also sure that in the future all countries will relieve cryptocurrency

Experts are in silent mode now, as predictions do not work nowadays and yes there were a lot of expert's and analyst who said this last quarter the value may rally more than 30k but look at what we are seeing now?

I believe the future of crypto will be good and every country should support cryptocurrency for a good cause this change will bring joy and happiness in public.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
I agree with the opinions of experts if in the future all coins will be stable, because I'm sure in the future all the technology in the world is in need of a blockchain and I am also sure that in the future all countries will relieve cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2018, 12:01:33 PM
Talking about crypto and then again referring it to as a stablecoin Huh
You are confuses friend, crypto and stability are opposite avenue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
Pages:
Jump to: