Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018 - page 2. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to survive despite many limitations from different countries, with the strengthening of users and communities hence any negative campaigns will never succeed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 09:47:09 AM
The year 2018 has not been a good one for the cryptocurrency world entirely. Having said that, the hope for a better tomorrow is high and we should look beyond what's happening to crypto right now. We should believe that the future will be bright.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
Each of us here have our own thoughts regarding the possible future of crypto currency especially this currency year 2018. As we experienced different obstacles as well as the huge losses that we encountered. I would say it's really hard to predict but somehow as I recall its performance on the previous years of crypto currency, it will definitely and I'm confident that it will recover soon as I believe it will happen by the last quarter of this year and hoping to gain a great profit.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
It is a very volatile market so its hard to predict. But cryptos will definitely survive and stay strong compared to fiat currencies!
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
I have hopes for a crypto-currency market, and I believe that the entire crypto-currency market should recover, but no one knows how long this time will take.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 01:23:03 PM
The future of all crypto currencies depends only on how large countries will regulate payment systems related to bitcoin and Altcoin. I expect stronger bitcoin in the coming months that will help all other crypto grow stronger.
That's the problem. Cryptocurrency trying to control. It, in turn, is an independent payment system. And independently in the truest sense of the word.
Activity: 268
September 18, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
Ethereum is a really good coin and it will grow, but I think that Ethereum will recover for a long time. It is possible to invest in Ethereum at the moment, but I would wait until the price drops, as it is very likely.

Ethereum is a coin that I think will grow bigger if there is a chance that it can stay in the market.
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
Ethereum is a really good coin and it will grow, but I think that Ethereum will recover for a long time. It is possible to invest in Ethereum at the moment, but I would wait until the price drops, as it is very likely.
copper member
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
crypto market has a great future ahead not only this year but also in the coming future as well. right now itis in stabilizilg stage where price going up and down quickly, but it is a correction stage and it happen in every financial market. so donot need to worry about that but many coin will give you good return in future
Activity: 168
September 18, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
I cannot really comment on other currencies but one thing is for sure, cryptocurrencies are really great if you go for the right coins like PRG, EOS and NEO. They are excellent in earnings and profits.
Activity: 294
September 18, 2018, 04:14:12 AM
Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

I believe that the price will increase even more in the future because there are a lot of people in the market today who are investing even more in the market, that is the reason why you should be investing right now while the market prices are still row.
Activity: 215
September 18, 2018, 03:53:02 AM
determining what will happen to the market this year might be a little difficult because right now the market situation is uncertain and unstable and that is what makes it difficult to predict what will happen to crypto this year, but some of the statements I read from threads in the forum mostly predicts that the market will experience a recovery at the end of this year, but that will not necessarily happen because it is only a prediction.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 12:13:02 AM

in fact many people think about this, but we still believe that market growth will increase and more people will invest here but cryptocurrency is unpredictable so we must be prepared for all kinds of situations.

The genuine coins are making a lot of headlines within the news medias you have to be careful not to trust them because they are not making money for the progress.
In fact, encrypted news has greatly affected the trend of the whole market in this year. This is actually not scientific. We need to be more tolerant of the fluctuation of coins.

Cryptocurrency in the year 2018 is much better progress over the previous year.
so it would be very advantageous to have and support the development of Cryptocurrency in the future.
because with more and more support will be great for the future.
It's much better consider the price of this year is even higher compared with the last year. But we have been loosing so many trust from the newcomers due to the various reasons. People are betting on the crypto news and if there will be a big thing for sure and they will be rushing the market. but we are still in the stable chart and i don't expect a huge gain in a short time.
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 11:50:04 PM
The future of all crypto currencies depends only on how large countries will regulate payment systems related to bitcoin and Altcoin. I expect stronger bitcoin in the coming months that will help all other crypto grow stronger.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 11:09:46 PM
the development of any crypto currency cannot be known with certainty in the future belief and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 17, 2018, 10:20:45 PM
This 2018 year is going to end soon & Crypto marketing Condition is not so good at All. Even From tomorrow to till now, ETH Have dump around 10-12%. Although signals Indicates Bullish market. Well Have verily possible to billish market again, just waiting for a Good News.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

in fact many people think about this, but we still believe that market growth will increase and more people will invest here but cryptocurrency is unpredictable so we must be prepared for all kinds of situations.

The genuine coins are making a lot of headlines within the news medias you have to be careful not to trust them because they are not making money for the progress.
In fact, encrypted news has greatly affected the trend of the whole market in this year. This is actually not scientific. We need to be more tolerant of the fluctuation of coins.

Cryptocurrency in the year 2018 is much better progress over the previous year.
so it would be very advantageous to have and support the development of Cryptocurrency in the future.
because with more and more support will be great for the future.
Activity: 434
September 17, 2018, 04:35:01 AM
Let's hope that in future we will going to see the Institutional Investors too so that it can bring the stability to crypto market.
Activity: 308
September 17, 2018, 03:50:59 AM
BTC will shoot up again and maybe even cross its ATH because companies like facebook are taking interest in crypto!
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 17, 2018, 02:58:55 AM
I do not think we will experience the same growth at the end of 2018, as it happened during the tail end of 2017. My reason is that most investors are smarter now, as a result of the heavy slump that took place in Q1 this year, so there will be plenty of caution when investing. There will be growth, but not like what most will like to see. However, one coin I am looking forward to at the moment is XRP, based on the launch of of xRapid. I don't think it will hit 3 figures, but it sure looks its going to have a strong finish, after all the battering it has gotten this year. But again it is all dependent on the launch.
Pages:
Jump to: