Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018 - page 7. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:57:23 AM
for me.
It will be a test for all investors because the market value will increase and decrease. so people should be smart in trading so they can earn more money because the market value is not stable can increase the time so they always keep up with the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 28, 2018, 05:46:21 AM
Do not hurry to fear, electronic money last time in 2018 continuous decline, the price of coins is quite low, but I think they will recover soon. So patience is still important to us
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:28:37 AM
This year is definitely a lot of people are hoping that the price is very high crypto coins. But this year is different crypto coins getting down it costs and unstable prices more often. But at the end of this year, we expect that Crypto coins will come back up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
August 28, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
For you it's all myth, but the thing you have to understand is that BTC / ETH is a digital asset, and digital assets are very volatile. The selling price can change very significantly, it could go down, it could also rise, and as we see now 2018, the crypto currency is currently falling and will definitely rise at the end of the year, I believe it...
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 05:06:40 AM
This year is getting hard with crypto and with cryptocurrencies' prices which are very low in accordance to predictions in past, but there is a chance to fix this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 03:47:12 PM
I close agree in cryptocurrency and there's no course of action cryptocurrency testament die gone. It testament breathing championing a long extension in that it has cum to stand and testament be real in the impending.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:04:53 PM
For the coming months, for sure that the value of bitcoin and altcoins will change, so I am not worried about it as there are lots of speculations that this year will hit the price of crypto last year and I personally believe it.
Activity: 86
August 24, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
I think the future of crypto currency this 2018 is not what really most people are expecting including the investors.
Much is expected from crypto this year and it has really disappointed most of its investors by the serious drop and decline in the market though some still believe that it will recover soon and after that it will moon.

I think that in 2018 cryptocommunity will concentrate on the projects which provide services with blockchain usage

What do you mean mate?

I mean that now the services which integrate blockchain in its operating will succeed. Like OSA DC, Neuromation and others

I totally believe that only web applications will succeed. Blockchain is closely connected with the IT market
Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 02:59:55 PM
50:50 possibility this year. There are several factors that have caused the failure of crypto prices to increase this year. Issues of rejection, ETF, and hackers. if the problem can be solved then crypto's interest will grow again.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 02:58:54 PM
I think the future of crypto currency this 2018 is not what really most people are expecting including the investors.
Much is expected from crypto this year and it has really disappointed most of its investors by the serious drop and decline in the market though some still believe that it will recover soon and after that it will moon.

I think that in 2018 cryptocommunity will concentrate on the projects which provide services with blockchain usage

What do you mean mate?

I mean that now the services which integrate blockchain in its operating will succeed. Like OSA DC, Neuromation and others
Activity: 86
August 24, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

What do you mean mate?
Activity: 187
August 24, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
As far as cryptocurrency is concerned and with the trend of things at the moment, one cannot say catergorically which coin will be dominant over the other, the situation in the market is so unpredictable ....However I have strong believe in BTC that it will surely bounce back..... Generally, in this year we all hope to see a huge difference positively in the market.... Let us keep hope alive
Activity: 113
August 24, 2018, 01:06:37 PM
I think market will survive this situation. Thats smart to invest in ICOs with big potential now. Cuz you can get the same amount of token like before for less in money if you convert crypto into USD. Lately i've invested in osa dc and hope for the best, project looks promising.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
maybe crypto for this year did look pretty bad, and it looks like it will take longer to recover, most likely due to the increasing number of new altcoins popping up, but now bitcoin is starting to dominate again
Activity: 91
August 24, 2018, 12:57:48 PM
In 2018,this year is really bad for crypto market, we only see that coins and tokens down and down, I hope that in the end of year, we can see the return of market like end of 2017.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
We saw big pumps previously. This big retracement was necessary for healthy growth of the market. Hope so soon BTC , eth a whole crypto market will boom
Activity: 11
August 24, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
I do not exclude that by the end of the year we will see a huge increase in the crypto currency market. Wink Smiley Wink

i hope that too
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
I do not exclude that by the end of the year we will see a huge increase in the crypto-currency market. Today, the market is not stable, but this is not a constant trend. Wink Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: