Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018 - page 5. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
The situation has been going down for a full half year. I am not convinced that good results can be achieved by the end of this year. Especially with these two days of market performance.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
It seems to be the increasing of the whole market in common but I can say that every coin will increase in price, weak ones will be dead after this developing at all.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:18:58 AM
With crypto, everything will be fine, I think it's already understood, I believe that by the end of the year the price of bitcoins will grow to 8,000 dollars, and the price for 1 etherium will reach 600 dollars. These are very adequate prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 04:12:22 AM
I think for 2018 until now Crypto is still down, we certainly hope that in the near future crypto will rise again and its development will be better for the future

I still believe that crypto has a better future, even if this 2018 is not good for all of us, I am hoping that in the coming year of 2019 it will burst and will boom in the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 06:14:44 PM
I think this is not the best year for crypto, but I believe that there will be a period of rising and growing market
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
basically, there are many crypto who have good prospects. eth is an altcoin that has good prospects among other altcoins. I think eth is also suitable for short-term investments. but currently, we know that the crypto price are drop again and I think the eth prices in this year have worsened. if this is prolonged, then the people will get the bigger losses
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:30:02 AM
A lot of people are hoping that by the end of this year the crypto currency will make a blast. Hopefully the future of the crypto currency is verry well determined.
[/quo

te]

Menurut prediksi saya bahwa cryptocurrency untuk masa yang akan datang  lebih berkembang dan lebih banyak diminati oleh para pelanggan,karena crypto lebih aman dan efektif  serta transaksinya lebih tinggi.
Activity: 218
September 02, 2018, 11:01:16 AM
I think the next thing to expect is a series of giant partnerships, large concerns with cryptocurrency projects and the beginning of their partial use in the real environment.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 02, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
I also think that Ethereum has great potential. Ethereum still remains the number two coin in the cryptocurrency market and despite the fact that it still follows in any direction for Bitcoin (so far), it has quite a lot of potential.

Yeah, I agree with you, I still believe that ethereum will rise again in the end of 2018. Ethereum has shown a good price and ETH is one coin with a high transaction volume. I think this is a good moment for ETH to bounce and recover.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
September 02, 2018, 07:30:58 AM
I think eth will soar soon, because lately eth stagnates, does not move at low prices, every token makes reference eth, though not all, but I feel, this is capital for eth will fly at the highest price
Activity: 132
September 02, 2018, 07:27:00 AM
Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

The bullish market will definitely return, but this does not mean that Ethereum will grow. Vitalik Butherin once said that the high cost of Ethereum hinders the development of the network and greatly increases the cost of transactions.
I heard that ETH futures will be launched at the end of the year. I don't know if this is good news. It has a positive impact on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 01, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

The bullish market will definitely return, but this does not mean that Ethereum will grow. Vitalik Butherin once said that the high cost of Ethereum hinders the development of the network and greatly increases the cost of transactions.
Activity: 62
September 01, 2018, 06:58:19 PM
I believe that by the end of the year ETH and bitcoin will grow in price. and the market will grow. it is possible that by the end of the year prices return to those that were at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 462
September 01, 2018, 06:52:51 PM
I also think that Ethereum has great potential. Ethereum still remains the number two coin in the cryptocurrency market and despite the fact that it still follows in any direction for Bitcoin (so far), it has quite a lot of potential.
Activity: 392
September 01, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
I also still survived with the same belief as other people about the rise of the crypto market even though at this time it had occurred to me that what I believed was a myth. for example, my level of trust in BTC and ETH will increase but not 2018 but next year.
I hope for growth in December or early January. It seems to me that by this time we will be able to see positive changes in our portfolios Smiley
September 01, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
Opinions about the year 2018 are very divergent, some say that by the end of the year we will see good growth, others say that we will see only a fall. It remains only to wait

I heard more versions, that all the same, by December there should be growth. Maybe the situation will repeat the same as last year?
September 01, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
This year is undoubtedly very difficult for the crypto-currency world. Now everyone doubts about the investments in Ethereum and Bitcoin, but I still continue to believe in these coins
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
Opinions about the year 2018 are very divergent, some say that by the end of the year we will see good growth, others say that we will see only a fall. It remains only to wait
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 05:15:50 AM
The ETH does have the potential to be maintained, ETH has a fairly broad relationship in various ICOs that make ETH able to pass through the storm wind and various other shocks in crypto. But, for 2018 this crypto is indeed in a phase of decline, where it is incessantly declining. It is predicted that crypto will not be bullish this year, but it will be bullish in the following years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
September 01, 2018, 05:14:30 AM
I also still survived with the same belief as other people about the rise of the crypto market even though at this time it had occurred to me that what I believed was a myth. for example, my level of trust in BTC and ETH will increase but not 2018 but next year.
Pages:
Jump to: