Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of DogeCoin - page 4. (Read 6349 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:09:40 AM
Dogecoin is next future crypto currency coin it is most popular coin in the altcoin market many market use dogecoin
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
I think the crypto currency Dogecoin, perhaps, is the most controversial altcoin on the market. Many crypto experts now suggest that it is time to shift the focus from Bitcoin to other crypto-currencies such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA and Dogecoin. With the rapid increase in the cost of Dogecoin, more and more cryptocurrency traders are buying this altcoyin. Therefore, even among a lot of speculation, the future of Dogecoin looks bright. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 09:32:50 AM
Dogecoin is the most controversial asset currently included in the first 50 names of the cryptocurrency rating. On the one hand — simplicity, availability of mining, sincere mass character. On the other hand, there are doubtful prospects and the complete absence of any goal. The last fact was signed by the Creator of the project, in an interview
Dogecoin lives at the expense of its frivolity and one-time flash mobs that are launched by users. Behind it, as an asset, there is nothing that makes prospects questionable.
Activity: 75
May 16, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
I think this coin has no future.  It is better to invest in another more promising coin.  I advise you to invest in ETH or NEO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:05:07 AM
Currently, the DOGE digital currency is in the range of 0.01 US dollars and is still rising. Some analysts consider that this coin will increase tenfold by 2018.
Most importantly in buying DOGE coins, these coins can be created easily and indefinitely which can lead to inflation. During December 2013 and January 2014, Dogecoin developers discussed in public forums discussing changes in inflation rates. On February 2, 2014, Dogecoin founder Jackson Palmer announced that the supply of new coins was not opened. This decision to overcome the inflation rate constantly in a long time.
Activity: 122
May 16, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
Dogs have no future in the dog's currency. The dog's currency is not supported by force. It generates an additional 5.2 billion yuan each year and the development team collapses. Dog money is not worth investing.
Activity: 170
May 16, 2018, 01:10:22 AM
I have read many comments here. Many people have underestimated the meaning and influence of dogecoin in a form of entertaining coin, bringing fun to the online community such as streamer. But in my opinion, Doge coin is meaningful and of great importance to create cohesion and contact from the cyber community to the crypto market. That is important in expanding and developing the crypto community. Because, community is important to the market. Each type of coin is a utility, it plays a huge role in promoting the convenience of the blockchain industry. Therefore, support what we consider to be good for the common interests and interests of the crypto community.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 12:13:51 AM
Dogkoin is very interesting and not an ordinary coin on the market.  I always keep some of my money in it, I do not say that this coin has a powerful potential there, but its popularity makes it all the business and the price of it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Yesterday one of my friend sent me some dogecoins, so out of curiosity i started digging information about how this coin work and how it is different from others as it is my first interaction with this Crypto-asset.

I found some interesting information regarding how it's origin is based on a popular internet meme and it's community active participation in various charity works and even in helping their fellow mates who lost their dogecoins in a cyberattack through various crowdfunding efforts, which is indeed appreciable.

If we specifically talk about speed of transactions - i have to say dogecoin is indeed fast. But the thing which caught my attention is there is no limit to its suppy, which means it is present in infinite amount.

Till today more than 100 billion dogecoins are in circulation. With as of today Oct-23-2017 , 1 DOGE =   $0.00101075 .
We have been taught about price-supply-demand things in school , in simple terms a price of an asset will depend on demand in market and its suppy - if supply of an asset is more than demand price falls and if supply is less and demand in market is more then price of an asset increases. So we can relate this to the continous BTC price increase as demand for bitcoin is more and supply is limited which increases it's value.
Comming to the fact that dogecoins have no limit of supply i hardly think it can ever become an investment asset or a stable currency ever. I see some people on twitter who are investing in alt coins see it as an long investment on which i completely disagree.

If we want to see doge coin really succeed , here are my views what the developers should seriously take note of:

1. Limit its Supply:

More than 100 billion doge coins are in circulation with market cap of approx. USD 13.5 MIL . 100 billion is a big number and it's always increasing so unless community decide to limit it , i donot think it can attain any significant value in longterm.

2. Ok if we limit it - what will we do with existing coins?:

Solution to above problem is quite simple. We just need to publish a new Crypto-token or currency which will derive it's value from previous currency in circulation. For Ex: Let the new currency be called Super Dogecoin denoted by S-DOGE. As per our convenience we can set it's base value like 1 S-DOGE could be equal to 1000 or 10K or say even 100k DOGEs . So not just it will decrease the numbers of coin but will also hold significant value. And this new currency could also be listed to the exchange if needed.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, serious investors do not evaluate Dogecoin as a promising and necessary digital tool. There are two factors that can affect the growth of the value of DOGE coins. The first one is the influx of new investors, who, when looking for promising coins, on any one, will come across articles on the prospects of dog-money. The second is the linear growth of the whole market.
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
I don't think dogecoin have future.  Because until now there's no progress to dogecoin. I bought dogecoin ast few years ago and my money was stock because of this coin.  I hope I can back my capital from this coin.  Im contented if the price of dogecoin increase at 100-200 satoshi and I will sell all my dogecoin so I can get my money back for sure many people also stock their money too. I hope there's new investor in dogecoin.
May 14, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
I always use Dogecoin for transferring between exchanges, it is very convenient cryptocurrency. For example, once I needed to transfer 0,02 Eth from Exmo.me and have to pay almost a half (0,01 Eth) as a commission. Then I decided to use Dogecoin and to my surprise paid only 1 (one!) coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 14, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
 DogeCoin the currency checked up by time. Despite the "comic" basis, it has existed for several years and is not going to lose ground, while other projects that seemed more promising have disappeared from the crypto-currency horizon Cheesy
May 14, 2018, 09:49:05 AM
dogecoin is a coin popular in crypto currencies market and the value is currently low. investors' expectations are very high now. in the near future I think it will be valued and investors will make money.
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
I think in a while DogeCoin will be valuable and rare coins as commemorative  Grin Thime this coin is in the past
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 08:29:41 AM
Amazing how it's got so big lol.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
no hating for this one but by now i don't see any future of it, just because it pumps last time coz i believe it was just an community hype. Whales are really trying to pump and dump this one, coz as you see this coin doesn't mean business at all. to be frank it's future relies if some firms will be backing on it, it will be possible for it to rebrand in order for to attract investors.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 08:22:46 AM
The DogeCoin will be used for transfer between exchanges, because it has small commissions for transaction and high speed. I do not think that the DogeCoin will be used for other purposes.
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
nor what to expect of him is not worth a coin without the sense to put her hope that it will be expensive, too, there is no point
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
Despite the repeated break-ins and losses, the Dogecoin community remains cohesive and maintains its cryptocurrency on a good run. It is unlikely that DOGE will reach $1 in 2018. The $0.1 frontier looks more achievable.

Some features may affect the increase in demand:
The human factor that always helps this project. During its existence Dogecoin has formed a wider and more loyal community of fans than any other altcoin. This community promotes DOGE by pushing various trading companies and service providers to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment. The high level of media coverage, caused both by the rapid flow of news on this currency and interest in the history of the project itself – absurdity and at the same time incredible stability attract a lot of attention.
Activity: 17
May 14, 2018, 04:15:11 AM
I think Dogecoin create only fun. I don't see future for this coin. Even now price DogeCoin very high, this coin can't cost much more. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: