Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of DogeCoin - page 10. (Read 6349 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
Imagine what in one day developers lock mining DOGE, all mined to this day coins will be max supply.
That's when we see how really flew skyrocket
Activity: 176
January 27, 2018, 08:04:41 AM
I confess that Dogecoin is a funny coin, but can we agree, how many projects with super structures have lost value? How many coins have disappeared from the market and lost space? In short, dogecoin remains in the market, its function is of transacting for another currency, perhaps, soon, its function can be another.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Dogecoin is rather useful criptocurrency. May be initial purpose of this coin was a joke but it is real payment tool at present
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
January 25, 2018, 07:29:07 AM
Dogecoin was created like a joke. But many people started get interesting of it last 2-3 months. Honestly, i dont believe in joke coin, but i used dogecoin to transport money between exchanges. Its wonderful how quick and chip is it
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 25, 2018, 07:25:52 AM
I do not believe in Dogecoin. it is just funny coin for people who love Dogs. you should not spend your time to invest in it. Let's research and find another coin
Activity: 315
January 25, 2018, 05:20:46 AM
In my opinion, the DogeCoin will be used for transfer between exchanges, because it has small commissions for transaction and high speed. I do not think that the DogeCoin will be used for other purposes.
January 25, 2018, 04:06:38 AM
Future of Dogecoin or Bitcoin ?
Among them which is the most popular and profitable ?

DogeCoin was born by the Doge meme at the time of 2014 and ultimately unproven in the future. DogeCoin is currently used primarily for tips for useful articles on the Internet. The comparison of potential and profit between Bitcoin and Dogecoin is unreasonable as it is clear that Bitcoin will be potential crypto than Dogecoin in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
January 25, 2018, 04:01:00 AM
Maybe after 7 to 8 years, like Bitcoin. Lol. Dogecoin has a huge supply and that supply can't hold even a cents every bear run.
Activity: 602
January 25, 2018, 03:26:12 AM
I understand that the theme about Dogecoin is not very popular or maybe people already know that the project will be all right, so no one here has written anything, okay, I just add that now the year goes to the dog, so this year Project Doge seems to me to be a serious pumping
Activity: 602
January 24, 2018, 02:50:26 AM
Dogecoin has a very bright future, I think that they will also do several X this year, as well as many other projects, because the market started its movement this year with a correction, so perhaps you should expect big X in the middle of this year. Unless, of course, one assumes that the market is following a sinusoidal schedule.
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 08:41:33 PM
I am sure it will get 1$ at some point!
Activity: 127
January 13, 2018, 09:17:28 PM
I think Dogecoin can have a future. Dogecoin reached new milestones as we entered the new year. The market capitalization of the blockchain network exceeded $2 billion (temporarily), and the price per doge is now close to two cents.
I'm wondering what this project really can offer, because dog lovers will not support this coin for a long time. I'm generally surprised that she still has a price, 0.02 $

dog lovers ?, hahahahaha, are Lacoste customers crocodile lovers, or are Linux users penguin lovers?

Not everyone is involved in the world of cryptocurrencies to earn money in a pyramid scam that with absolute certainty will one day end, and cause much pain. Dogecoin offers fun, and only wants to capture millions of users who accept the coins, simply wants to be the social currency of the internet, and that is its value.

The next one is a contest of 18 million dogecoins in prizes for those who make the best promotional videos.
Activity: 579
January 09, 2018, 08:16:42 PM
I think Dogecoin can have a future. Dogecoin reached new milestones as we entered the new year. The market capitalization of the blockchain network exceeded $2 billion (temporarily), and the price per doge is now close to two cents.
I'm wondering what this project really can offer, because dog lovers will not support this coin for a long time. I'm generally surprised that she still has a price, 0.02 $
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 08:05:34 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 08, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
Guys, I would just like to quote Dogecoin founder Jackson Palmer about the situation with the coin now. He said:

"It says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general, if the currency with the image of a dog on it,
which didn't release software updates for 2 years, has a market value of $1 billion"

January 08, 2018, 02:26:47 PM
Dog coin is a common coin with fast transactions and a small transaction fee. I do not see any problems for using this coin for ordinary people and even exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
dogecoin is one of the best coin i think. one of good coin that have an experience like our top coin now. many people using this coin for low fee. until now no negative issue from theirs project and theirs blockchain. fast and the lowerst fee of transaction coin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 07:15:37 AM
There are some predictions that its value will go up to 100-120 satoshi in the upcoming weeks, but idk how true that is...
Activity: 127
January 03, 2018, 07:11:20 AM
it's just a speculative coin. Through it, it is convenient to file a fiat on the stock exchange, since the transaction speed is high and low commission. But now there are Waves, which also go fast and low commission. So Doge does not have a future, like a serious project

You can count on the fingers of one hand the cryptocurrences that are not a speculative currency, most coins are just a name, a logotype, and some new features that become obsolete the following year, people buy them just to win money, sell it to another, and goodbye.

Dogecoin is a community currency, and that's why it has not died after a massive supply of 100 billion in just one year. Dogecoin has passed the fidelity test that no other has yet overcome. Perhaps the other currency that has passed the test is Bitcoin, which, being a totally useless currency, is maintained with a loyal community of users and investors.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
December 29, 2017, 07:18:00 PM
Doge will have a very good future. Thus while the doge is still very cheap better collect the only doge from now and wait until the doge was really taken into account and has a great price.
Pages:
Jump to: