Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of ICO? - page 11. (Read 1449 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
As there are hundreds of new ICO's every week but unfortunately most of them are scams atleast more than 30% of new ICO's are scam and if things go like this then people will lose trust on ICO. Kindly help me with your suggestions about filtering scammers.

I think the best way for you to avoid scam ICOs is to really research all needed information about the project. Especially right now that scammers tend to be sophisticated also in their deceiving victims. Check out the platform if itis really feasible. The credibility of the team running it, and the capacity of the project to carry it long-term and surpass the competition. Community support of the project should be considered too.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
Currently many ICOs are fraudulent but I think the ICO will continue as this is the fastest form of calling for blockchain ideas. And the ICO will attract investors because ICO is also a way to earn Fast profit in short time with investors.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 23, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
As there are hundreds of new ICO's every week but unfortunately most of them are scams atleast more than 30% of new ICO's are scam and if things go like this then people will lose trust on ICO. Kindly help me with your suggestions about filtering scammers.
I'm hoping in the future we can have regulations to screen out those ICOs and minimize or eliminate those scammers. Yeah your right, this can scammers will hurt the ICOs in there launching as those investors will lose there confidence in investing if those fake projects will exist.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
In addition, the ICO is also often used as a place to raise funds quickly for scammers. But investors' enthusiasm to keep investing in ICO keeps the ICO project trusted. It is indeed very difficult to distinguish between real and fraudulent ICOs but some people do analysis on team members of the project whether it is real or just a lie and so far this method is still effective to do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 08:13:52 AM
I think that regulation will come soon, and 90% of projects will be banned, as they are fraudulent and deceive investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 08:00:20 AM
New Ico's will be less scams and more authentic now. New rules are very helpful in this regard. These rules will regulate the rate of scamming from now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
I also like to know this too. This thread will help us and will give us more about the strategies about choosing the good ICO. The thing I know as of this moment is just to read information about the ICO and join telegram. Maybe when we read the comments by our fellows, we can gain more knowledge.
Activity: 228
September 23, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
I used to hear the name escrow service for ico, I think this service must be turned on and reused to provide guarantees to investors to remain comfortable and calm in their investments to ico. So an escrow service will guarantee that the project has a real developer and a clear project, so that the project can run according to the plan in the whitepaper and everyone's expectations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
  when i rate the ico is more bigger and bigger right now too many token born but watch out the scammer too many are there in the ico.but the situation is good you must select the best.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 23, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
I think the ICO will continue to grow. Investors only need to be careful for chosing ICO's project before investing.
Activity: 1008
September 23, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
In my opinion, now only 20% of good ICO projects, and the rest are scam. And it becomes very difficult to choose a good ICO project. But I think you need to look more at the team, whitepaper, ratings and whether the project has a product. Then it will be easier to choose a successful ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 23, 2018, 07:18:06 AM
I find that over 70% of ICOs are scam. So that is why investors become scared and do not continue to invest in ICOs. In addition, the bad market makes investors lose money and they can't invest in this period 2018 is a bad year for the ICO, but the ICO will not die now. If the market recovers in 2019, we see ICO growth like 2017
Your opinion is very correct, guys, many ico cheat because they don't reach hardcap because of the lack of investors, and yes you are right if the market has recovered ico will rise from adversity, if you say 70% ico is a fraud then there are still 30% that can still be trust us to invest
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
September 23, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

I agree with you, there should be regulations that can be ico bridges and investors. this will be better in the future. There are a lot of ico options but we are stuck on a problematic, incompetent ico and even tend to have no selling value after entering a few exchanges. yes, of course at this time as an example.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 23, 2018, 07:01:27 AM
In my opinion icos will be always in crypto space. but the important point is we need to monitoring best icos. and we need to choose best ones for invest. if we couldnt invest during ico proces.. we can buy also during exchange listing.
because there is too many coins did great move after exchange listing as well .
Activity: 208
September 22, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
I think ICO has a future, but I think in the future there will be heavier rules for this funding instrument
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
I would say that not 30%, but all 90 at the end.
Even with a good, it seems, innovative idea may be fraud. I think that projects should already have some ready-made developments in the industry and that they can be checked in work.
Many projects are in the financial sector (where there is a lot of competition) and few in production. I think it's better to look in the real sector.
And of course the company should already prove itself

Activity: 154
September 22, 2018, 04:37:20 PM
Such projects are waited by regulation soon. The cryptocurrency will strongly rise this year and all to the project will be regulated by public institutions
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 22, 2018, 04:37:10 PM
Sometimes I also think as you think, with a lot of ICOs and that the more widespread fraud will certainly make users uncomfortable. So far, I have only followed and carried out activities. Can't do more. Embarrassed
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
Well, in the future everything can be tied to the crypto currency, who knows what will happen. I hope the crypto currency will be an integral part of our life
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:20:54 PM
I agree with the author. I would even add that more than 50% of projects in the market of ICO are swindlers. It is very sad. Therefore it is necessary to be very attentive at the choice of the project for investments. I pay special attention to the following components: team of the project, roadmap, whitepaper. It to me helps to remove a huge number of projects from my list at once.
Pages:
Jump to: