Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of ICO? - page 4. (Read 1449 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 08:18:43 PM
As there are hundreds of new ICO's every week but unfortunately most of them are scams atleast more than 30% of new ICO's are scam and if things go like this then people will lose trust on ICO. Kindly help me with your suggestions about filtering scammers.

Hard to identify scam ICOs until it happen. What we can do to identify its a scam ICOs just by our analysis because there is no regulation about ICOs. I think with more popular cryptocurrency among us, more scam will happen because they just want to take benefits from it
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 07:48:06 PM
It is very difficult now to find a quality campaign, because even if there is a good product and a team, this is not a guarantee of success, only after a long time will it be clear whether there are prospects.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 12, 2018, 07:39:05 PM
I think many people afraid to invest in the ICO, FUD, SCAM and fail ICO everyday, I have the experience invested the fail ICO before, even the ICO is not successful finally, I still have not received my fund after 6 months, and the team is disappearing now.

With the 6 months frame without any signs that the ICO team is willing to pay those investors and participants then dont expect from them anymore. That is the worst thing if you put your money then there is no return anymore unlike when you only put an effort and only particpate it is not that kind of frustrating.

Indeed this subject is mentioned quite often and in a long time in bitcointalk. Actually most of people had lost their faith for any ICO, and just mentioned it as a big scam, anyway almost people don’t believe in it anymore. Because ICO covers a big amount of scammers which makes many people continually got into the loss, even a big loss. it’s pretty difficult to filter the scammers, in my opinion. Many people used to say that it depends on experience that can avoid scam ICO, but I had met many experienced people who had got into fake project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
Probably there is no person in this forum who would not be concerned about the current situation with ICO. What awaits us in the future? I see only 2 options, given the current decline in interest in the crypto market and ICO, we are waiting for reform and a sharp reduction in the number of ICO projects. Option number 2 is a bullish run by the end of the year, which will allow projects to come back .
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 07, 2018, 12:17:51 PM
As there are hundreds of new ICO's every week but unfortunately most of them are scams atleast more than 30% of new ICO's are scam and if things go like this then people will lose trust on ICO. Kindly help me with your suggestions about filtering scammers.
I find that over 70% of ICOs are scam. So that is why investors become scared and do not continue to invest in ICOs. In addition, the bad market makes investors lose money and they can't invest in this period 2018 is a bad year for the ICO, but the ICO will not die now. If the market recovers in 2019, we see ICO growth like 2017

The future of ICO...Huh base on the market preview of all who participated on ICO only a 50-60% remains in the market, yes, we seen the 30 - 50% are either Scam, or useless ICO as posted on the trading market, they did not have a good marketing strategy, unclear platform, white paper are not attractive to the consumer's, that's why some of it did not event have a good market support after it was launch in the market. No taker or buyer and have limited investor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 07, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
people will not lose trust to icos because all ico investors know about scam risks and making their investing decisions relying on that knowledge. And btw even a smart scam may get a good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
November 07, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
In my opinion, when the most part of hype about ICO just end, and scums chose some other ways to earn dirty money, ICO would be good way to ear for investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 532
November 07, 2018, 12:04:12 PM
Fact = ICO are riskier than ordinary btc trading

Personally I'm prefer to local ICO because you can understand more easily rather than foreign ICO
Of course new ICO will keep occur because cryptocurrency will keep advance forward so I won't be surprise if one day people able to win massive profit because of ICO !
Some ICO's will take own place. But I wait for some transformation that begun already. ICO will become STO because first don't have any liabilities to investors. In this case I think we will see new round for fund raising and chances for new ideas.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 07, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
It is not possible to stop scam icos. Even if the regulations come, they will continue somehow. Because scammers always find a new way. We will do as much research as possible and try to escape from them. I don't think there's any other solution.
Activity: 267
November 07, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
There are many fraud ICO projects. I think raising money requires a safer and smarter way of identifying fraud. I hope that a substitute can replace the current ICO way to raise funds. It is hard to avoid fraudulent projects at present. You can only rely on yourself to identify the authenticity of the project. This is too difficult.

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
November 07, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
Fact = ICO are riskier than ordinary btc trading

Personally I'm prefer to local ICO because you can understand more easily rather than foreign ICO
Of course new ICO will keep occur because cryptocurrency will keep advance forward so I won't be surprise if one day people able to win massive profit because of ICO !
Activity: 490
November 07, 2018, 11:47:40 AM
Let's be frank, because it seems to me that if the ICO processes are not changed, we will simply lose such a thing as ICO, because still not so many people understand what ICO is and how it works. But we still need a modified smart contract.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
November 06, 2018, 12:54:11 AM
ICO has become outdated and it should be replaced by STO (security token offerings ). STO is a great choice for bringing crypto to the better ways, it can minimalize the manipulation by a financial institution and make investor can enjoy more benefits of tokenization...

Not like ICO that has faced a lot of problem in the market right now, lost it's credibility and is not attractive anymore to invest in...
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

I think right now, more than 70% of the ICO is a scam, and they do not continue their project because they are too afraid to see their losses. But they still telling to the people to remind calm while they are still busy to continue the project. I think they still want to take the investor's money at this moment so they can collect a big amount of money but they are not giving the exact time when they will launch the project. I think this is the end of the ICO era and there will be a new trend that will replace the ICO with something promising.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 04, 2018, 02:58:23 PM
After a good research, it may be advantageous to invest in ICO. But, unfortunately, most people do not do this research and spend money on scam projects. Then the end is frustration.
Activity: 373
November 04, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
the future of ICO is defending on the solution on how to determine the shit and fake projects, these two things ruin the legitimacy of a certain project that causes to the failed due hesitation of the investor to invest, yes there must be a regulatory body to filter every ICO that coming in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
I think future of ICO will be worsh, because many of ICO are scam and that's why many of people be unbelieve on cryptocurrency. But i suggest you for invest your money to the best coin and read a lot about the coin before you invest your money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
in my opinion you have to learn about good ICO search ... because looking for ICO without scammer risk is rather difficult because you have to check the project as detailed as possible. such as from the team, goals, roadmap etc.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 04, 2018, 10:14:35 AM
Nothing to think about ICO now, all is just scam and no project is really nice. Only when those ICO projects have finished after the ICO will the project live and survive. If there is no product, it will soon die and scam
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 04, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
New projects need new investments. It is difficult for projects to develop in such conditions and attraction of new investments is necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: