Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 3. (Read 24670 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i love privacy so i will give this project a shot !
Activity: 12
A project worthy of attention. The project has a promising coin, as well as a good idea and a decent team.
 Potentially successful project.
Activity: 2
Its a crypto curency why not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I had interested of ETHM when some people, which opinion I appreciate, noted ETHM in their tweets. And I didn't regret.
Can you write in detail who exactly noted the ETHM coin in his tweets? That would be interesting for everyone.
Activity: 58
I had interested of ETHM when some people, which opinion I appreciate, noted ETHM in their tweets. And I didn't regret.
Activity: 588
Merit: 61
Of course, if something is asked of a cryto it is security.
This project feels very well. I add it to the agenda.

Regards!
Activity: 26
very cool project..  great news to all
Activity: 60
Dear Ethereum Meta team,

The reason why I am interested in ETHM is the private part.
In this time its getting harder and harder to be a private person.
With ETHM this is solved. Total privacay.
Besides that, your product will grow steady and it has huge potential .
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Ethereummeta is also listed on CoinRanker. Check out for more information about Ethereummeta: Information Ethereummeta
Activity: 21
I finally find another more secure ecosystem that can save our token. I love security. May i know  what is difference between $ETHM and $Hydro?
Activity: 30
"Ethereum Meta will mix transaction tokens by using other wallets"-this is kinda cool
Activity: 131
Quick Update

We have been listed @Coinpaprika!

Ethereum Meta @Coinpaprika

https://coinpaprika.com/coin/ethm-ethereum-meta/

#ethermeta #Coinpaprika #cryptocurrency #ETHM
Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
Quick update!

Ethereum Meta will be listed on CREX24 soon! Stay tuned!

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta team

With this news we can add my article below to understand in simple way the advances of this great project. I hope you all enjoy and benefit from this moment.

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@eddyc/ethereum-meta-new-destination-and-new-possibilities
Quick update!

Ethereum Meta will be listed on CREX24 soon! Stay tuned!

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta team
Activity: 6
Price is growing too fast!!!
Please do not pump the price yet!!
I want to buy more!!  Grin
Hello and thanks Dev for the prompt reply
Just curious to know when this anonymous market lunching Huh
 Roll Eyes

Hi,
We are targeting for the end of Q2 - beginning of Q3.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta team
Activity: 13
Hello and thanks Dev for the prompt reply
Just curious to know when this anonymous market lunching Huh
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
Greetings for all.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@eddyc/ethereum-meta-a-token-being-part-of-the-elite

The purpose of this article is to stimulate a different view of cryptocurrency. Overall i hope everyone likes and seeks to understand that unity is strength.  Wink
Hello Dev. EtherMeta has been referred to as a coin whilst still possessing all the characteristics of a token like running on the etherium blockchain. Are the logistics to move to mainnet in the nearest . please shed more light on this bugging questions please !!!

Hi,
Ethereum Meta is a Smart Contract that is currently running on the Ethereum Main Net.
We are building Smart Contracts that will enable untraceable transaction on the Ethereum blockchain (via mixing and obfuscation of the data).
Currently, we are working on both the privacy and anonymity features of the Smart Contracts to support obfuscated transactions in our upcoming Fully Anonymous E-Market Place.

Please, stay tuned for upcoming good news!

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta team
Activity: 13
Hello Dev. EtherMeta has been referred to as a coin whilst still possessing all the characteristics of a token like running on the etherium blockchain. Are the logistics to move to mainnet in the nearest . please shed more light on this bugging questions please !!!
Pages:
Jump to: