Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 8. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. Although I recently joined the project, I have already noticed the advantages.
This is a very promising project.
Activity: 420
I think this currency has no future, as well as many other platforms that are trying to reinvent the bicycle in the form of the most popular crypto currency
Why do you think so? This crypto currency, unlike many other similar crypto currency, already exists on many exchangers. This information can be found on the project website
I agree with you. This is one of the first projects that is already available immediately on the windows of crypto-exchange platforms
I also consider this an excellent indicator. Developers and owners of platforms for the exchange of crypto-currencies are not stupid. They did not simply choose this crypto currency and put it into circulation
There is nothing surprising. The whole problem is that the rest of the developers offer their product as a platform, which is now very much. Each platform has its own crypto currency, which is exchanged only on this platform
you want to say that unlike the rest, "backward" platforms, this development really competently and most accurately transmits all the latest technology?
Activity: 182
I think this currency has no future, as well as many other platforms that are trying to reinvent the bicycle in the form of the most popular crypto currency
Why do you think so? This crypto currency, unlike many other similar crypto currency, already exists on many exchangers. This information can be found on the project website
I agree with you. This is one of the first projects that is already available immediately on the windows of crypto-exchange platforms
I also consider this an excellent indicator. Developers and owners of platforms for the exchange of crypto-currencies are not stupid. They did not simply choose this crypto currency and put it into circulation
There is nothing surprising. The whole problem is that the rest of the developers offer their product as a platform, which is now very much. Each platform has its own crypto currency, which is exchanged only on this platform
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
I think that this project needs to be invested, the sooner the better. This is a new currency, which will soon eclipse the etherium. The security problem in fact has long raised questions in this crypto currency
Why are you so sure that the purchase can not be postponed?
It's very simple: now the "etherium meta" costs 0.22 dollars per coin. Imagine that if it grows permissible to the price of the air - it will be a rise of more than 50 times!
This guy knows how to create an intrigue. But where did you get this currency to grow? Moreover, to the price of Ether, which has been on the market for a long time
The ether as a crypto currency is morally obsolete. Now the society requires a new currency, which can ensure their anonymity and security, but it will be just as easy to use
I think that this project needs to be invested, the sooner the better. This is a new currency, which will soon eclipse the etherium. The security problem in fact has long raised questions in this crypto currency
It's very simple: now the "etherium meta" costs 0.22 dollars per coin. Imagine that if it grows permissible to the price of the air - it will be a rise of more than 50 times!
I understand this mathematics perfectly, but where did you get that currency really will be so expensive? While its takeoff will be rapid?
This guy knows how to create an intrigue. But where did you get this currency to grow? Moreover, to the price of Ether, which has been on the market for a long time
a very strange decision from the development team - to include in the information post immediately information about the bounty program and the main essence of the project
I agree! It is necessary to read the rules of the forum, it seems to me that spelling in the wrong section of any thread is punishable by removing the thread
I think that you are very kinky. The rules can not be so tough, although it's wrong to describe the project simultaneously and the bounty program
a very strange decision from the development team - to include in the information post immediately information about the bounty program and the main essence of the project
I agree! It is necessary to read the rules of the forum, it seems to me that spelling in the wrong section of any thread is punishable by removing the thread
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
because the crash make money get low then they buy hoping the price get raise then they have a good profit. but don't make wrong move. if you afraid just wait until the price stable.
Activity: 266
my opinion about Advulture is nice project and team is very sound
egretia
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale

Yes, I think that this can be, since the project has a very good reputation and an excellent product, the more people they are interested in, the more the token will cost in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
Pages:
Jump to: