Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 10. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I read the information that their main site and purpose is the TOR network. It turns out they are focusing on the turnover of funds on the black market?
Yes, they are oriented in particular to the TOR network, but why did you decide that it was something that was illegal?
Well, because usually this network is used to buy and sell something illegal, so I decided that the creators of this project do it with their accent. In addition, the key feature of the platform is anonymous transactions.
Well you are mistaken. Their support on the TOP network is just one of the markets for the work of the wallet. It's just business. Many users are prone to anonymity and the team is ready to provide such an opportunity. That's all. Nobody talks about illegal things.
I get it, that's good. I understand they have already launched their currency and it can be used, right?
Yes, all right now you can use this coin on a personal computer or mobile device. It's also traded on some exchanges.
That nice to hear. but who financed this project? Usually, the team conducts ICO to implement the product. and here I see the project is already implemented.
Financing now takes place in three ways: from their money, free offers to the team as well as users who are willing to donate their funds to this project.
This is a very interesting solution, but why did they decide to launch their project in this scenario, rather than first raising funds for the project?
I think the team made this decision because they did not want to postpone the release of their project and decided to release it right away. I think this is a very correct strategy and it deserves support and respect.
I read the information that their main site and purpose is the TOR network. It turns out they are focusing on the turnover of funds on the black market?
Yes, they are oriented in particular to the TOR network, but why did you decide that it was something that was illegal?
Well, because usually this network is used to buy and sell something illegal, so I decided that the creators of this project do it with their accent. In addition, the key feature of the platform is anonymous transactions.
Well you are mistaken. Their support on the TOP network is just one of the markets for the work of the wallet. It's just business. Many users are prone to anonymity and the team is ready to provide such an opportunity. That's all. Nobody talks about illegal things.
I get it, that's good. I understand they have already launched their currency and it can be used, right?
Yes, all right now you can use this coin on a personal computer or mobile device. It's also traded on some exchanges.
That nice to hear. but who financed this project? Usually, the team conducts ICO to implement the product. and here I see the project is already implemented.
Financing now takes place in three ways: from their money, free offers to the team as well as users who are willing to donate their funds to this project.
This is a very interesting solution, but why did they decide to launch their project in this scenario, rather than first raising funds for the project?
Activity: 238
Hey. I am happy to participate and be able to make a profit.
It's great that there is such a project.
Hey. You are one of many who say that. I've already read a lot of reviews.
And almost all of this is positive.
Activity: 196
Hey. I am happy to participate and be able to make a profit.
It's great that there is such a project.
Activity: 364
Hi guys.
Very cool project. I'm glad I found this. It seems to me that the project has a great future, do you agree?
Hey. Probably you are right. I'm currently studying the project and I like everything.
I noticed a lot of advantages compared to other projects.
Yes, it's very noticeable. The developers have worked hard to implement the idea of the project.
I think that their work will be rewarded.
They definitely should succeed. Otherwise, all the work done will be in vain.
They will not allow this.
A significant role is played by users. It takes a lot of people to participate.
This will make the project more popular.
I think it will be very soon. I see how the project develops every day. It is very good.
The main thing is that the developers did not stop.
They are not going to do it. On the contrary, they set new goals and strive to achieve this.
Therefore, our support is very important to them.
I'm ready to do whatever it takes. That's why I'm here.
I am sure that we will have many assistants.
Activity: 168
Hi guys.
Very cool project. I'm glad I found this. It seems to me that the project has a great future, do you agree?
Hey. Probably you are right. I'm currently studying the project and I like everything.
Yes, it's very noticeable. The developers have worked hard to implement the idea of the project.
I think it will be very soon. I see how the project develops every day. It is very good.
They are not going to do it. On the contrary, they set new goals and strive to achieve this.
Therefore, our support is very important to them.
Hi guys.
Hi guys.
Hi guys.
Hi guys.
Hi guys.
Hi guys.
Pages:
Jump to: