Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Ripple - page 6. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 29, 2018, 05:39:14 PM
in the future maybe the ripple price can reach $ 1. if the ripple continues to grow I'm sure it will come true. when viewed ripple is currently quite strong and many good things are on the ripple.

You can forget about it. It's never gonna happen.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 29, 2018, 05:42:19 PM
in the future maybe the ripple price can reach $ 1. if the ripple continues to grow I'm sure it will come true. when viewed ripple is currently quite strong and many good things are on the ripple.

You can forget about it. It's never gonna happen.

This centralized pseudo-cryptocurrency is only alive because people use it to hedge against Bitcoin thinking that if Bitcoin doesn't succeed because it's decentralized maybe a centralized token will. They don't think about the consequences a Bitcoin failure would bring to all altcoins and that XRP wouldn't gain on it but lose. Altcoins suffer much more when Bitcoin loses value and XRP is no exception.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 29, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

What would be its price in future.

Ripple is one of the strangest coin in the market. It always move opposite of market. And I believe that people look to XRP as competitor of Bitcoin. So, I guess if Bitcoin goes up, then XRP may loose value.
Agree with you mate it has strong future because each and every passing day is adding to the value of ETH more investors are taking part of it. In addition to it the power and strength is growing too fast. I think this year we will see remarkable growth in ETH community. Some bank resources are also trying to approach it so in short future is bright and safe.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
December 29, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
I think Ripple has a bright future, I see this token increase every time and increase in supply, to predict Ripple prices are still very early, but ripples are the first token to collaborate with banks.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 01:13:53 PM
as long as ripples can develop, I'm sure his future will be good. so don't worry ripple will die, because that is impossible.
it is very possible. the token can easily die, but the campaign technology will, of course, continue to exist
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 29, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
as long as ripples can develop, I'm sure his future will be good. so don't worry ripple will die, because that is impossible.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 29, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
I don't think investor would bother the idea of ripple. What important is that the opportunity to make a good profit and having a safe investment. It would be better and even greater to invest on this altcoin in spite of allegation against it rather than choosing to th new one which the risk is high.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
December 29, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

I don't see any positive advatages in XRP, only for the rich people to get their position in place. XRP is a shit coin and has no real crypto function because it's already 100% pre-mined. Company owns all pre-mined coins and this will always lead to centralization and abuse.
XRP is no good project for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

I'm surprised at the speed of the Ripple network. I tried to make payments there - they pass instantly. This is a big advantage of this coin.
What scares me is that Ripple is very dependent on the banking system.
And I think that this coin will grow in value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 29, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 29, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

I think Ripple has good growth prospects. The support of big business has always benefited any coin.
Ripple has another advantage - he has excellent transaction speed in the network.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
December 29, 2018, 12:30:59 PM
Ripple is taking concrete steps. They have a tight competition with Ethereum right now. I think Ripple should definitely be in our wallets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
ripple is one of the best coins I currently invest in ripple because the project is good and I think 2019 will be better for ripple. buy ripple now and hold it
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 12:06:11 PM
If cryptocurrencies will not be successful and used in the future, Ripple could be because it is not a true cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 29, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
Ripple seems to be very promising nowadays as it is going up and up. Ripple is extremely doing good people love to invest in it as they know Ripple can bring them some profits at the same time Ripple has enough potential so I think Ripple has a bright future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 29, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
The is no point declaring the success of ripple everywhere and how banks are adopting ripple with out link to a source of the information but the fact is ripple is one of the successful altcoins around and that is attributed to the fact that ripple have a working product that support of utility.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
December 29, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

Really! I've heard the opposite that, on the contrary, banks are not interested in riple and large banks have said that they will never switch to it and who will they believe now?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
December 29, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
I'm still thinking that it will be shifted by ETH again although there are the strength or good news about it, it's still likely that ETH will be superior in my opinion. But it never hurts to put an investment in ripple, this is still worthy of being an investment I guess.
Ethereum is really worthful cryptocurrency in all the situation so your absorption is good for your future journey. But now we should not discuss the Ethereum strength so we should concentrate in Ripple it will help for others. XRP is a good centralised crypto so too many organization are accepting the Ripple at the same time it is directly opposing the Bitcoin so future is unpredictable.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 09:59:07 AM
I think that ripple is best coin in the market. Many banks are accepting ripple and the number is growing with time. Its team and technology are good and the project is serious about carrying out its work. My hope in it has grown when it beat even ethereum by the market cap. I have some ripple coins, and am planning to add some more.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 29, 2018, 08:16:55 AM
I'm still thinking that it will be shifted by ETH again although there are the strength or good news about it, it's still likely that ETH will be superior in my opinion. But it never hurts to put an investment in ripple, this is still worthy of being an investment I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: