Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Ripple - page 7. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
generally the prediction is not always true especially with this ripple coin, because the future of crypto is unknown to anyone, this crypto price depends on demand in the market. if you buy a lot it will definitely be expensive and vice versa. so just follow the flow, don't believe in predictions too much.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 08:01:17 AM
Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

What would be its price in future.
As of now there are many companies already partner with ripple and this kind of massive adoption will really have positive effect on its price. Aside from banks I already know that there are also some companies like fast food chain who accept ripple. I think this coming 2019 we can really see bullish price in ripple.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

Ripple is one of the strangest coin in the market. It always move opposite of market. And I believe that people look to XRP as competitor of Bitcoin. So, I guess if Bitcoin goes up, then XRP may loose value.
Activity: 420
December 29, 2018, 07:52:48 AM
Why is ripple going to diverge Bullish in the next 12 hours?

1. Tweet Evidence of Will be added as base pair to Binance
2. 800% till ATH
3. 100’s of evanglist on youtube promoting it.
4. 100’s of evangelist on Twitter typing it.
5. Descending Triangle forming, Break away within 36hrs
6. Xrapid accepted by Banks.
7. More Bullish news to follow this week.
8. New world currency and supranational currency
9. Approved by US Gov and Bill Clinton
10. Expected gains 5%-15% within 24hrs.
11. Diverging bullish 12h, 6h ,4h, 2h, 1h, all of them.
Activity: 121
December 16, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

ripple is a very good coin for now, some days it increasing, I guess it can touch 3$ in before 2018. so I think here a good future for me and everyone.  you can buy this for your future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
December 16, 2017, 07:54:20 AM
You can think this as a war between the capitalists and communists. You know what ripple stands for
Activity: 241
December 16, 2017, 07:40:42 AM

Yes, the future of ripple is bright as this coin is getting good demand in all the major countries and people are liking to use it. It is payment protocol which is based on RTGS(Real-time Gross Settlement System). I come to know that Ripple is based on Python programming language and it is been increasingly adopted by the banks and payment networks as settlement infrastructure technology which is quite good for the banking system and Big corporate like UBS, and SANTANDER has already started using them. I am expecting to see many banks to adopt it soon and so it is a good option to invest it here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 07:38:40 AM

The price of Ripple is pretty high now but still world to spend 10-20% your investment on it as it has a high potential future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 07:19:05 AM
Let's say it might hit 2 USD very soon... and yes, It is most definitely a good coin to hold long term. It's transactions are quite faster compared to other altcoins even bitcoin. I am hoping that coins.ph will soon introduce Ripple to our folks here.
Really? Ive been planning to buy that but Im not yet used to other trading sites. And I have bitcoin in coinsph but some said that the fee is really high compare to the amount im going to send. So can you give me advice where is the best trading site to buy ripple?
Activity: 238
December 16, 2017, 06:59:37 AM
I don't know, but ripple seems like a centralized system
Activity: 322
December 16, 2017, 06:52:18 AM
in the end of this year or might be in the begining of 2018. ripple will 2x all investment hoping for best....
Activity: 186
December 16, 2017, 06:28:44 AM
They will clear opposition and make better deals with banks. I think their chain will be accepted by many many banks and coin will worth lot more in the long run..
Activity: 546
December 16, 2017, 06:24:40 AM
I think the price of ripple is definitely rise this spell a new way for the future of the industry.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 05:15:06 AM
Read about Ripple and do your own research. Do not just blindly listen to others. But I think the price of Ripple will definitely rise, but rise how high no one can really predict.
Activity: 260
December 16, 2017, 05:08:05 AM
The Ripple blockchain protocol has gained recognition by more than 60 major financial institutions around the world, with the National Bank of Abu Dhabi one of the latest to incorporate it into its practices. Ripple has, in this way, broken a barrier that virtually no other cryptocurrency has, by finding a way to integrate itself within the broader financial world. To some, this spells a new way for the future of the digital currency industry. To others, though, Ripple has some significant security weaknesses.
Activity: 174
December 16, 2017, 05:04:20 AM
Ripple is a centralized coin, You can't mine it. The coins belongs to the creators and you buy from them.
It is made in order to be used by banks. It hasn't even a blockchain. I think you haven even to pay for having a wallet of your own.
I don't know who determines the prices buyers or sellers but if you read this forum you'll find out and other options.
Don't be attracted only by the gain.
Learn what a decentralised currency is and what this new revolution is going to offer to the world.

Free wallet here: https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php#/

They reserve 20 XRP in your wallet
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 05:04:03 AM
Ripple is everything that crypto should not be. But if you want to ride the hype train go ahead.
Activity: 174
December 16, 2017, 05:03:24 AM
Bought some ripple ,but i hear there is no wallet,where is the save to store my coins?

https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php#/

Here is where i got my wallet
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
December 16, 2017, 05:01:03 AM
Ripple is a centralized coin, You can't mine it. The coins belongs to the creators and you buy from them.
It is made in order to be used by banks. It hasn't even a blockchain. I think you haven even to pay for having a wallet of your own.
I don't know who determines the prices buyers or sellers but if you read this forum you'll find out and other options.
Don't be attracted only by the gain.
Learn what a decentralised currency is and what this new revolution is going to offer to the world.
Activity: 267
December 16, 2017, 04:55:40 AM

It has huge potential. After bitcoin, I would suggest to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: