Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Ripple - page 8. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 117
December 16, 2017, 04:30:09 AM
Well it really looks like the future of ripple will be the stars or the toilet, depending on their capability to get the banks in their side and/ or to convince the world they are nota scam.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 03:40:27 AM
The tech / ”company” is linked to the coin wheter they use it or not. Therefore also their success or fail.
Think of a reverse similar situation: if you believe in an Apple product, you would still invest in the company and make profit but it doesnt need you to buy the actual product. This is only reversed.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 03:31:08 AM
Ripple can hit 100$ and even 300$ in not very far future.
Banks not dead.They will still survive and their only competitive hope to crypto is RippleNet.

So these 2 worlds will co-exist and both will be HUGE.

I think that would be way too huge, given the amount of XRP there is available. The market cap would be insane
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 03:19:44 AM
Ripple is currently the most widely used currency, and it has cooperation with many international Banks, so the future Ripple may rise to about 2 usd, which is my opinion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 16, 2017, 03:10:43 AM
Ripple can hit 100$ and even 300$ in not very far future.
Banks not dead.They will still survive and their only competitive hope to crypto is RippleNet.

So these 2 worlds will co-exist and both will be HUGE.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 03:04:10 AM
ripple will give liquidity to bankers and other big players, it has a good future in the price
however i think there are better and more interesting projects that actually do something interesting and will surpass ripple in the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 02:54:11 AM
ripple is good coin but i don't like ripple .it is very pump & dump coin.banks use this technology so this is good  for ripple. but ripple is not Decentralized coin .and ripple total supply is very huge. so ripple is good but not best..
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2017, 02:42:49 AM
At first i was little suspicous about Ripple i have to admit that but now i'm sure great things are ahead for Ripple. Soon it will be recognized by very important companies we will see Ripple in a better condition. I believe there is still time to catch the train.
There is no doubt about the bright future of ripple,  In very begging i was not so much interested there, as i have already make a lot of investment in altcoins but after my friend advice i also decide to invest some bitcoin in ripple and now i am also happy with my decision, i am sure that ripple has a bright future, because people are now taking more interest in ripple.
Activity: 294
December 16, 2017, 02:24:10 AM
Ripple has a good future I think. Im sure its a good investment for 2018.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 16, 2017, 02:17:03 AM
Ripple is made for stability and it has created for banks, though this crypto currency is decentralised and it has a good a future because of its popularity. I think future is bright but not in near future.
Activity: 392
December 16, 2017, 02:15:34 AM
Bought some ripple ,but i hear there is no wallet,where is the save to store my coins?
I don't understand how it would ripple his procedures, so I can't choose one of either and whether this decision was wrong or good I do not know so just to know the German Manager search
Activity: 392
December 16, 2017, 02:11:36 AM
The future of ripple is really bright, as it is a digital currency that is already being used by some major banks throughout the world, with more and more major banks ready to jump onboard. It is instant in sending and receiving money through banks anywhere on the globe at minimal cost and It truly has great long term potential.

Well you know, when a people stop using bank cards and debt cards and start using cryptocurrency a banks are loosing oodles of money. They're interested in taking their audience, their clients back. So all the banks (if cryptocurrency gotta be more and more popular) will surelly jump in the boat and use Ripple services.
I can't imagine what's going to happen and what the impact will be on the impact when people stop using bank cards or the other and move in bank cryto automatically choose cryptocurrenty
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 01:44:22 AM
Bought some ripple ,but i hear there is no wallet,where is the save to store my coins?
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 07:21:24 AM

I would like to add that this post below says it all about the future of Ripple, and agree  Grin

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/top-4-cryptocurrencies-price-prediction-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-ripple-201712151034
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
December 15, 2017, 06:57:09 AM
Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

What would be its price in future.

What I've heard is that the banks are very interested in the technology behind ripple, but don't really have a real use for the token. It's the same as bitcoin, they usually say they like the blockchain but not bitcoin. I don't know how ripple would work only as a technology, maybe it would act as some sort os shares for it's investors, or maybe you would get ripple s you used the system, just like it happens with Monaco or TenX. I think Banks don't want ripple as a currency for sure, and I think it will be the same for stellar for example. The interest is of course appreciated, and the price has been increasing because of that.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
December 15, 2017, 06:54:11 AM
At first i was little suspicous about Ripple i have to admit that but now i'm sure great things are ahead for Ripple. Soon it will be recognized by very important companies we will see Ripple in a better condition. I believe there is still time to catch the train.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 15, 2017, 06:46:59 AM
I've just bought a few Ripple since I'm convinced with my friend and cousin's decision to get into this thing. There's no doubt that Ripple is going to be big because it will be added to Coinbase, which is a huge plus for Ripple holders. I cannot predict the future of Ripple though, but it's one of those cryptocurrencies that I am looking forward to grow in more months to come.
Activity: 117
December 15, 2017, 06:41:42 AM
It seems to me that the price will be around $ 1. For banks, it is advantageous for the rate to be one dollar. Accordingly, there will not be such volatility as in bitcoin. Just a good stable crypto currency is nothing more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 05:53:30 AM
I like that Ripple is a distributed network, that is, transactions occur immediately throughout the network, and since this is also a peer-to-peer network, it is not subject to systemic risks. Nobody owns or manages the Ripple protocol. Since there are no critical points in decentralized networks, they are more reliable. Аnd for the crypto currency this characteristic is very important. For me Ripple is an example of a successfully developing and reliable project. Investments in Ripple are long-term, however, if you invest in large sums, even in the short term you will get a good profit. Overall, Ripple is a suitable facility for long-term investments.

One of the best answer I have ever seen. Indeed any new projekt/ico should learn from them. Event when price went down and down they never stopped and were signing new agreements. We will see this coin someday at 1st place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
December 15, 2017, 05:48:37 AM
I like that Ripple is a distributed network, that is, transactions occur immediately throughout the network, and since this is also a peer-to-peer network, it is not subject to systemic risks. Nobody owns or manages the Ripple protocol. Since there are no critical points in decentralized networks, they are more reliable. Аnd for the crypto currency this characteristic is very important. For me Ripple is an example of a successfully developing and reliable project. Investments in Ripple are long-term, however, if you invest in large sums, even in the short term you will get a good profit. The price of Ripple will grow. Overall, Ripple is a suitable facility for long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: