Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the NFTs - page 5. (Read 1031 times)

copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 06, 2022, 06:33:09 AM

Many metaverses actively use NFT and continue to develop and interact with each other. For example, a next-gen gaming NFT utility initiative named Shuna Inuverse (SHUNAV2) bypasses that process by making partnerships with the already existing and future appearing tokens to share their metaverses. More information about how it is possible to interact between different metaverses can be found here - https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/lbank-exchange-will-list-shuna-inuverse-shunav2-on-january-5-2022/

I think that in the future NFT will continue to develop, offering people even more opportunities for earning money, for fun, and for collecting.
Future is for NFT Wink and many famous persons promote NFT and use NFT Wink

Now more and more people create and promote NFT to communicate with their community and earn more profit.
The price of NFT continues to raise. It means that in the future the demand for NFT will continue.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
January 06, 2022, 03:03:26 AM
The NFT has taken over the market of Cryptocurrency.  Now a lot of people are making a lot of money by investing in nft.
As the days go by the condition of the market is getting much better and it is expected that the condition of the market will be very good in the future

NFT is still on the early stages, the concept of digital ownership is the current best for me is NFT.
But it's still on early adoption where there are no price policy of anything that sold on the market and the price is also not make sense. If there are a big platform that could make the regulation of the thing and the price, i'm sure NFT will still be a future thing.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
January 05, 2022, 11:33:27 PM
I think the future of NFT is still good and bright, although now there is a big correction in the market but I'm sure NFT will not have much effect, this is because of the real adoption that makes NFT more strong and stable compared to other projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 05, 2022, 10:43:30 PM
The NFT has taken over the market of Cryptocurrency.  Now a lot of people are making a lot of money by investing in nft.
As the days go by the condition of the market is getting much better and it is expected that the condition of the market will be very good in the future
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
January 05, 2022, 11:30:17 AM
In 2021 we only see NFT popular with the gaming industry. My hope is that in 2022 we can see NFT in other industries develop for the better and more successful. Maybe the art industry or film? or even a letter of legality such as a home or company certificate? Looks like it's going to be interesting.
the probability will be fifty fifty I think because when I saw last year the hype of NFT was so overwhelming and it can even be said that the overhype was actually too risky because indeed we have seen with the excessive hype that NFT is being misused by irresponsible people by manipulating their assets and scams. keep coming there.
i feel for this season NFT will still be on a good track but as you said most of the good track is probably because of the game
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
January 04, 2022, 02:18:27 PM
~
I haven't heard from DeFis quite a while. I thought they just disappeared completely in the face of crypto, then these NFTs just took over the crypto space. NFT games are the trend right now actually and I even rarely heard about NFT paintings, more like people just downloading and editing random PNGs in the internet to sell it for millions of USDs. Roll Eyes
NFT and metaverse are in the spotlight all the time until now. For the first time, the topic of NFT has even entered the most searches, surpassing crypto in Google trends globally until now. Especially when the crypto asset market has experienced a decline in transaction volume over the past few weeks, NFT sales have actually soared. prices that continue to be fantastic The existence of NFT is getting crazier.?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
January 04, 2022, 06:30:08 AM
~
I haven't heard from DeFis quite a while. I thought they just disappeared completely in the face of crypto, then these NFTs just took over the crypto space. NFT games are the trend right now actually and I even rarely heard about NFT paintings, more like people just downloading and editing random PNGs in the internet to sell it for millions of USDs. Roll Eyes
copper member
January 04, 2022, 06:19:45 AM

Many metaverses actively use NFT and continue to develop and interact with each other. For example, a next-gen gaming NFT utility initiative named Shuna Inuverse (SHUNAV2) bypasses that process by making partnerships with the already existing and future appearing tokens to share their metaverses. More information about how it is possible to interact between different metaverses can be found here - https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/lbank-exchange-will-list-shuna-inuverse-shunav2-on-january-5-2022/

I think that NFT will continue to develop in future.
Now NFT is a morden trend because NFT growth in price even more than other altcoins.
It is necessary to create demand in NFT and now demand in NFT is more then demand in other altcoins.

Now the whole Metaverses appear. All games can interact within the Metaverse.
But now appear the projects that allow to interconnect and interact between different Metavereses.
I think that thanks such quick development the demand in NFT and P2E gaming will only increase.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 03, 2022, 06:32:08 PM
Most people are pointing a hedge against some crypto asset when the bear market strike and seriously I think they are right I mean something like boredapes and crytopunks are undoubtedly going to stay high since most of their buyers are just holding for royalty and maybe art and Is likely not to be sold cheap and surely their will be buyers for such kinds of collections quickly
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
January 03, 2022, 05:56:25 PM
In 2021 we only see NFT popular with the gaming industry. My hope is that in 2022 we can see NFT in other industries develop for the better and more successful. Maybe the art industry or film? or even a letter of legality such as a home or company certificate? Looks like it's going to be interesting.

Also, I believe that the NFT may have a very good future in the art industry. In 2021, there were already ideas to turn pictures or sculptures into electronic form. I was looking for projects that could be related to it and it seems to me that 4ARTechnologies approaches this topic very interestingly and professionally
https://www.4art-technologies.com/
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
January 03, 2022, 05:54:17 PM
I had once said that there is no future for NFT but after my research on it I take back my words, I believe there is a bright future for NFTs, seeing how Interested people are towards NFTs and how it can turn an image into something of great value is amazing, but I would also advise not all available NFTs collection are valuable justike how not all crypto is valuable, what catching my attention is the way musicians are really supporting and promoting the virtual world experience,I hope to see a world where things would get decentralized and someone can claim full ownership of their works and properties.
Obviously not all NFTs are created equal,  while many believed that NFTs would take over the world of digital art I really think their main application will be in video games as all in-game items eventually become NFTs.

This could even some solve issues with glitches that duplicate items on games that are multiplayer as technically each item would be unique and will have a sole owner, and once the metaverse is a reality then NFTs of all kind could grow in popularity, but there is a long time before that could become the main application of NFTs.
Doubt it.

From what I've been hearing most people are rotating out of NFTs because they understand that it is just a transient hype, into more substantial projects in DeFi.

This is why Curve, FTM, ETH have been pumping despite BTC being down overall. DeFi is the future and the DeFi bull run was only interrupted by this NFT madness momentarily.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
January 03, 2022, 05:50:36 PM
Obviously not all NFTs are created equal,  while many believed that NFTs would take over the world of digital art I really think their main application will be in video games as all in-game items eventually become NFTs.

This could even some solve issues with glitches that duplicate items on games that are multiplayer as technically each item would be unique and will have a sole owner, and once the metaverse is a reality then NFTs of all kind could grow in popularity, but there is a long time before that could become the main application of NFTs.
Video games are something that is properly fit for NFT for sure, but they are not the only things neither. I feel like we are missing a big thing, I am not entirely sure what it is yet, but I know that games can't be the only things that we are looking at for NFT. For example, we could be using it for development process as well, I know that it is not really there yet but I feel like it could be done for developers.

We already have art, so why not make it more like art design for building new stuff and not just pure art and that's it, 3d art in games and other stuff are valuable, it could be used there as well. We have some musicians even selling the royalty rights of their music, and beat makers selling their beats, but it is not too known yet. All of these "extra" stuff could be great and maybe some new things could come up as well. I want to see NFT in games grow super big, but I want NFT's to be used in other places as well.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
January 03, 2022, 02:37:16 PM
I had once said that there is no future for NFT but after my research on it I take back my words, I believe there is a bright future for NFTs, seeing how Interested people are towards NFTs and how it can turn an image into something of great value is amazing, but I would also advise not all available NFTs collection are valuable justike how not all crypto is valuable, what catching my attention is the way musicians are really supporting and promoting the virtual world experience,I hope to see a world where things would get decentralized and someone can claim full ownership of their works and properties.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 03, 2022, 10:16:20 AM
That looks very interesting, however, we can't make a final word that NFT's will have a better future or have good deeds. How I wish they could but look, some NFT's were worthless and they are dying now after the hypes. I'll be expecting more, someday.

Well, anyway, we have to think and NFT's projects are not all has the market utility, many were just shit projects. I can't assume that these NFTs will have a better future nor they are totally bad. What I can say is that there seems to be the same as ICO, IEO, Defi, and etc... where some have succeeded while the others are resting soo fast. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 03, 2022, 05:35:54 AM
I think NFT is still early, I believe NFT will continue to grow so that it will be profitable, competition from many NFT projects will make many die so we should be able to choose NFT that has a good future, and I think Decentraland and Sandbox is the most suitable for us choose.
Activity: 152
Merit: 6
HODLer
January 03, 2022, 01:55:05 AM
Personally, I think we'll start seeing more NFT stuff in the Metaverse. People are already decorating their virtual houses with NFT art and it won't surprise me if some Metaverse projects begin making their own NFTs for their metaverses. People will still buy them to hold and sell on sites like OpenSea, but I do think we'll start to see that visual art have more of a role in this new virtual world everyone is talking about. I think crypto gaming is something else that's continuing to grow, which could soon start to feature more NFTs as well.
copper member
Activity: 95
January 02, 2022, 05:34:59 AM

Now Metaverses are very popular and in demand.
That is why a lot of new Metaverses appear.
No wonder that there is demand for the interaction between different Metaverses.
Different platforms of Metaverses must communicate with each other.
copper member
January 01, 2022, 06:47:35 AM

I believe NFTs are going to become not too popular in 2022 as other projects are coming out just like metaverse and the rest of the other new projects. But I also believe in some NFT projects which some are already doing great in the market.

Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 01, 2022, 06:37:58 AM
I think NFT has good prospects in the future, this is because there are more and more successful and successful NFT projects that will continue to grow, the presence of Metaverse and Web3 is certainly a threat to NFT but I'm sure everyone has their own fans.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
January 01, 2022, 05:56:53 AM
Here we are 2022 is hear and our anticipation have shown up we all waiting to see the outcome and how development is going to take place in the NFT market, with metaverse web3 projects coming in to support the NFTs and also the gaming industry this all will make the year more exciting giving NFTs a great place in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: