Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the NFTs - page 8. (Read 1031 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
December 22, 2021, 06:37:57 PM
As the year 2021 is coming to an end what is the future for the new rave of the moment NFTs which seems to have taken over the cryptocurrency market in 2021 as the new year 2022 is coming and a lot of projects coming up what do we expect to see in the coming year will NFTs continue to drive or a new wave is coming?
There's no one that knows that for sure.

But we'll still have to see what's with them in 2022. I think that they'll drop by 2022 and people would be tuning in for the web 3.0.

It's what everybody is talking about and we have to see if that's the big thing by next year.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
December 22, 2021, 06:24:31 PM
I personally don't think that the hype will live on.

We see a lot of avatar projects already falling to the ground in terms of floor prices, with a lot of major projects following suit.

There will probably be a new wave of projects that will overtake everything that has been done so far, and drain the valuation from them.

I believe on the contrary. Why? Because this NFT industry is just in the beginning stage of adoption.
The good thing here is that this is not for crypto users only.
As we have seen, NFT collectibles from popular personalities, artists, singers and other known individuals are hitting in the market.
So it is just a start as other artists will follow thru, they are seeing that this is another way to connect to their fans.
And since we are already in the digital age, a lot of these artists will find this NFT industry to be very useful in their career, connecting with their fans in particular.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
December 22, 2021, 06:18:06 PM
I personally don't think that the hype will live on.

We see a lot of avatar projects already falling to the ground in terms of floor prices, with a lot of major projects following suit.

There will probably be a new wave of projects that will overtake everything that has been done so far, and drain the valuation from them.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 22, 2021, 06:02:02 PM
I assumed that NFT would stop or at least slow down because the hype was there but then there were not that many new stuff. However, as of late we are talking about this "metaverse" situation, which is a limited thing but at least it gave a bit of life to NFT world all over again. I am not saying that it will be going on for the entire 2022, but for the first 6 months of it, seems like it is possible for people to keep investing into it. We are talking about minimum of 10-15 grand for just a tiny piece of land in sandbox, many are going for hundreds of thousands of dollars, there are a few even that goes for millions.

So, it looks like there are still some attention towards the NFT world, it is just not something that looks like it could be sustainable. In the end if you have a lot more brand new land, then it will drop the value of other lands, if you have no new lands, then eventually you will be running out of people selling their lands.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 22, 2021, 05:31:21 PM
- Stop giving a space for pixel project
- Give a real artist is a value! Imagine you are artist and your art is more less rather than shit project with a same type pixel picture, animal or something like that by just change the colour and outfit they are using ~LOL.

Enough for Ape2 NFTs.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 22, 2021, 05:01:39 PM
Returning power to artists will grant them an unprecedented level of authority so that they can truly conduct their shows and live performances the way they want. All thanks to the Centaurify
It will change the world
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174
December 22, 2021, 03:46:21 PM
Well, some NFT's are here to stay, and I believe we will see many new NFT projects in the future as well, simply some people will try to make something better, it's a never-ending race! But I also think that a new wave is coming, after so many years in crypto, and after so many different waves, I am sure that the next is coming, I can't say what it is, I don't have any clue is it metaverse or it will be something completely new for me, but I know it's coming... it's simply crypto, and I got used to it, I caught some waves, I missed some, it's really hard to be involved in everything new in crypto!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
December 22, 2021, 03:12:03 PM
As the year 2021 is coming to an end what is the future for the new rave of the moment NFTs which seems to have taken over the cryptocurrency market in 2021 as the new year 2022 is coming and a lot of projects coming up what do we expect to see in the coming year will NFTs continue to drive or a new wave is coming?

I hope you do know that everything here has a life span?

And sooner or later, any hype will die down, it's just a matter of time and usually it works with the market cycle. Just like in 2017 wherein there's a lot of projects that really become so hot, but majority of them didn't make it on the next cycle. So maybe this will happen to NFT's, just saying.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
December 22, 2021, 02:53:20 PM
It's really hard to tell what will be the future of NFT's.

I guess it all depends on investors and if  they want to continue this hype. Or maybe there will be a new one next year that will relegate NFT's to the background.

The best thing to do is really take advantage of it, specially if you are a artist to make some money out of your 'talent'.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
December 22, 2021, 02:46:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: