Author

Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1% - page 140. (Read 203214 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
change the bg of the website and some overlap in menu...

The background is actually pretty cool and modern and with my monitors there are no overlaps at all. Maybe close that scrollback window.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
change the bg of the website and some overlap in menu...

legendary
Are you not interested in adding dogecoin as transactions in secoundstrad sir ?
I thought it would be interesting if there were some coin as a deposit transaction or withtdraw  Wink

we have no plan in adding doge coin yet..
sorry for that.

You should consider adding Doge coin because the coin is fairly stable compared to BTC on a daily basis and the transaction fees are very small compared to BTC.
i am very thankful for your advice.
If the doge coin more activated , I'll think about adding of the coin.
thank you.
legendary
legendary
You should consider adding Doge coin because the coin is fairly stable compared to BTC on a daily basis and the transaction fees are very small compared to BTC.

Many sites usually only accept Bitcoin. Well that is up to them to decide. Smiley

Just saying, even if DOGE stays at exact 50 satoshis, BTC price moves, and both of their prices move because of that. All altcoins traded using Bitcoins are more volatile than Bitcoins.

The new binary options platform using bitcoin not only as an asset of trading, but also as a term of deposit and cashing out are the ones to really change the market.

This is binary options site. Not a trading site.  Cool

Yes but if you take alot of trades then the BTC transaction fees will add up. Imagine taking 20-30 trades a day and having to pay 30K sats each time for transaction fees.
Dogecoin is only 1 coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Many sites usually only accept Bitcoin. Well that is up to them to decide. Smiley

Just saying, even if DOGE stays at exact 50 satoshis, BTC price moves, and both of their prices move because of that. All altcoins traded using Bitcoins are more volatile than Bitcoins.

The new binary options platform using bitcoin not only as an asset of trading, but also as a term of deposit and cashing out are the ones to really change the market.

This is binary options site. Not a trading site.  Cool

copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
in BTC we trust

There is a big different between "trade with bitcoins" means having BTC\USD and BTC\EUR trading pairs
And "trade with bitcoins" which means be able to deposit and cashout using your bitcoin wallet.

I think Bitplutos are the ones with the mist assets for BTC trades and with the option to deposit BTC
legendary
I thought it would be interesting if there were some coin as a deposit transaction or withtdraw  Wink

sorry for that.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
hi ? everyone?
we raised  max trading amount from 0.8 btc to 1 btc.
We always look forward to a fun game.
thank you.

Nice! This is my new favorite site to play on. A mix of skill and luck with good rewards and fast payouts. Hope you guys stick around for the long haul.
legendary
hi everyone ?
usc/cny exchange rate to calculate btc/usd was changed . new exchange rate is 6.37755102
legendary
hi ? everyone?
we raised  max trading amount from 0.8 btc to 1 btc.
We always look forward to a fun game.
thank you.

legendary

sorry for that.

legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
Would it be possible to get an expiry time of 1 or 2 hours? 30 minutes to 12 hours is a big gap.

I usually using double moving average for sort term trading with help from few other indicator and how about more time frame.

you can get and expiry time of every minute between 1 minutes and 720 minutes.
please refer to the   section 1 of  "HOW TO SET THE EXPIRE TIME" of  the http://secondstrade.com/howtoplay.html.
you can use the last 3 digit of the bet amount.

thank you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Would it be possible to get an expiry time of 1 or 2 hours? 30 minutes to 12 hours is a big gap.

I usually using double moving average for sort term trading with help from few other indicator and how about more time frame.
legendary
Merit: 1186
Just tried this site for the first time. I have visited probably 12 times before and never ended up playing, today I finally sent in 0.01 betting it would go down. I won! I like how easy it is to use, either bet up or down. Keep up the good work secondstrade!
legendary
hi everyone?
We're trying to operate transparently to all of our sites.
So, we've created a page for all the transactions disclosed on the site.
Please enter your address or addresses you want to see, then all transactions of the address will be disclosed.

the site is
http://www.secondstrade.com/addr.html

thank you.
Jump to: