Author

Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1% - page 143. (Read 203214 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
More than 24 hours and not have received the Payment , i have won that trade , when i click on transaction it says Transaction rejected what to do?
Blockchain Error:Transaction rejected by our node. Reason: Transaction was previously accepted but has been pruned from our database.

EDIT: I sent the transaction again in the morning and it i sappearing in blockchain and i won but it is not showing in secondstrade.com
what is happening secondstrade?
https://blockchain.info/address/1AoBKtttDf9PKLzqnkVLS34g9qWdLZFtyP i betted on BTC/USD Up !!
https://blockchain.info/tx/88019d65ca995a05bfd270c560b0772394cbea6b8b433e09eb506a85dfa1e35f

It still shows unconfirmed to me. May be check with another block explorer?

Edit: checked. Not found.
Do you want me to push it? or just wait and it may get erased.

Edit2: There was an error pushing your transaction to network!

Did you sign your transaction? Is this double spend? Have you already sent this transaction?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
More than 24 hours and not have received the Payment , i have won that trade , when i click on transaction it says Transaction rejected what to do?
Blockchain Error:Transaction rejected by our node. Reason: Transaction was previously accepted but has been pruned from our database.

EDIT: I sent the transaction again in the morning and it i sappearing in blockchain and i won but it is not showing in secondstrade.com
what is happening secondstrade?
https://blockchain.info/address/1AoBKtttDf9PKLzqnkVLS34g9qWdLZFtyP i betted on BTC/USD Up !!
https://blockchain.info/tx/88019d65ca995a05bfd270c560b0772394cbea6b8b433e09eb506a85dfa1e35f
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi, there is a misspelling in the payout page:

RERULT : LOSE
RERULT : Payout will be conducted after 1 confirmations Smiley

Not sound good Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi  everyone? The maximum betting amount was raised to the 0.5 btc from now .
legendary
hi? everyone?
the maximum betting amount will be raised from 0.4btc to 0.5btc after some hours.
i will notice again when the rule update the systems.
thank you.

legendary
Hands down this is the best bitcoin binary options site!

The reward is better than other sites 80-90% return on all my trades (1~4min: 180%,5~29min: 185%,30~720min: 190%), haven't experienced any delay or price manipulation, and they allow trade durations from 1-720 minutes. Most other Binary sites offer only 60 seconds which really is more gambling than trading if you ask me. Anyways, for btc/usd everything is easy just select a time duration from the drop down menu then click up or down and send to the address.

Forex/currency/futures/commodities are a bit more tricky but still easy enough just add a 3 digit number to the end of your payment for example 0.25111005 is five minutes 0.25111060 is 1 hour etc.

As for the dice portion of secondstrade I don't play but it looks nice. You really should read the how to page in order to understand how everything works before playing though.

AAA+ site

thank you for your good comment.
we will continually  try to be the better site.
Activity: 826
Hands down this is the best bitcoin binary options site!

The reward is better than other sites 80-90% return on all my trades (1~4min: 180%,5~29min: 185%,30~720min: 190%), haven't experienced any delay or price manipulation, and they allow trade durations from 1-720 minutes. Most other Binary sites offer only 60 seconds which really is more gambling than trading. Anyways, for btc/usd everything is easy just select a time duration from the drop down menu then click up or down and send to the address.

Forex/currency/futures/commodities are a bit more tricky but still easy enough just add a 3 digit number to the end of your payment for example 0.25111005 is five minutes 0.25111060 is 1 hour etc.

As for the dice portion of secondstrade I don't play but it looks nice. You really should read the how to page in order to understand how everything works before playing though.

AAA+ site
legendary
This site is actually not fair  Undecided Look at my picture , I don't understand why I lost?

I think you lost because when you bet the price was 1 and the closing price was 1 also. It should of been a draw but I guess a draw counts as a loss.

You bet around 78000 Sats, what was your transaction fee? 10000 Sats? Seems like a huge transaction fee for such a small amount.
I just play for fun with the amount remained on my wallet , but you can see the closing price was 1 at 06:59:15 , and my action ended at 06:59:14

please refer to the  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9898052

5Seconds+1 up rule is below
If you select "UP",  when expiry price > entry price  + 1, you will win , at this time reward will be  275%

your entry price is 2, and expiry price is 1.
so  it is not (1 > 2 +1 ),  so you are lose.
thank you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This site is actually not fair  Undecided Look at my picture , I don't understand why I lost?

I think you lost because when you bet the price was 1 and the closing price was 1 also. It should of been a draw but I guess a draw counts as a loss.

You bet around 78000 Sats, what was your transaction fee? 10000 Sats? Seems like a huge transaction fee for such a small amount.
I just play for fun with the amount remained on my wallet , but you can see the closing price was 1 at 06:59:15 , and my action ended at 06:59:14
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
This site is actually not fair  Undecided Look at my picture , I don't understand why I lost?

Activity: 364
This site is actually not fair  Undecided Look at my picture , I don't understand why I lost?
legendary
hi ? everyone
our site will be closed for some times(about 1 ~2 hours)  from now to update bitcoin core 0.11.0 version .
very sorry for your inconvenience.
hi ? every one. we applied bitcoin core 0.11.0 version.
legendary

Okay but today from the beginning why usdchf and other slots were not opened?
i enjoy this game , wining and losing are just matter of time..
fantastic game.

forex and futures game is not available trading time because  banks and exchanges has been closed for weekend and Sunday.
this asset will be opened on next Monday early moning.
thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
hi ? everyone
our site will be closed for some times(about 1 ~2 hours)  from now to update bitcoin core 0.11.0 version .

Okay but today from the beginning why usdchf and other slots were not opened?
i enjoy this game , wining and losing are just matter of time..
fantastic game.
legendary
hi ? everyone
legendary
congratulation !!!
secondstrade.com achieved 100,000 transaction now.

was there any bonuses for the player who hit such a big number? if no you should add it in the future as it would attract a lot of new players

in fact, we had the event for 100,000 transactions. but because a lot of lost recently , we canceled the event.  
but though the many loss, we are very happy about that more and more people use our site.

we will do continually our best for the next 200,000 transaction.
thank you.

is there still information about that 100 thousand competition or did you delete everything about it because i would be curious to read about it
Blockchain knows everything . Our all addresses are published.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
congratulation !!!

was there any bonuses for the player who hit such a big number? if no you should add it in the future as it would attract a lot of new players

in fact, we had the event for 100,000 transactions. but because a lot of lost recently , we canceled the event. 
but though the many loss, we are very happy about that more and more people use our site.

thank you.

is there still information about that 100 thousand competition or did you delete everything about it because i would be curious to read about it
legendary
congratulation !!!

thank you.
Activity: 406
congratulation !!!

legendary
congratulation !!!

Jump to: