Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 14. (Read 12105 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 07:58:07 AM
It is very easy to invest in skips, even if you have little money. This can bring a street street to every house, regardless of budget, and allows everyone to easily change their financial situation and not disrupt the bank's work. I'm very glad to see what happens, because I'm going where he goes

This will open up investment for a huge percentage of the world's population and will enable all people regardless of their budget to improve their lives. Such a wonderful thing.

This sphere will allow many people to get rid of many of the problems of inconveniences with which they have to face in the world.

I agree, it is very important now, since it is always possible to extract some instability of this sphere in our life.

I heard about Skraps in a group of telegrams, so I decided to check it myself. I'm impressed with the project, and their representatives are very pleasant and helpful.

I agree, he is just delighted with the idea and implementation of the project.

why is the status of the signature campaign not approved?

Then, the weekly update method is used. Check your results every week.

I hope that the project will continue to be confident and will continue to move and develop for its users

I also have high hopes for him, since this is really a very demanded niche in our time and people need similar projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 07:52:58 AM
It is very easy to invest in skips, even if you have little money. This can bring a street street to every house, regardless of budget, and allows everyone to easily change their financial situation and not disrupt the bank's work. I'm very glad to see what happens, because I'm going where he goes

This will open up investment for a huge percentage of the world's population and will enable all people regardless of their budget to improve their lives. Such a wonderful thing.

This sphere will allow many people to get rid of many of the problems of inconveniences with which they have to face in the world.

I agree, it is very important now, since it is always possible to extract some instability of this sphere in our life.

I heard about Skraps in a group of telegrams, so I decided to check it myself. I'm impressed with the project, and their representatives are very pleasant and helpful.

I hope that the project will continue to be confident and will continue to move and develop for its users
February 10, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

February 10, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

February 10, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:33:56 AM
Looking for an AMAZING new platform to invest in? How about an app that invests your spare change in cryptocurrency? That's right. #SKRAPS.
February 10, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

February 10, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

February 10, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

February 10, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

February 10, 2018, 07:06:06 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 10, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
I want to start using this program and get coins. What can I do? And that's my first time
You need to choose a platform
For example? Do you mean something like facebook, YouTube and so on?
Exactly. A lot of platforms are supported by this project. You will be determined by the actions that need to be done on this platform, but guided by certain rules.
Hmm, like my entry is suitable, it is necessary to check. If that increase
Well, yes, without this you will not be able to participate in the project. And this is like an additional coin.
And is there any information on YouTube? If I admit the blogger and release a video about the project, what are the privileges?
500 SKRP will be allocated to the participant on video, but the marketing manager will decide whether you are engaged, informative and crowd enough to be eligible to participate.
What exactly do you mean?
I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
February 10, 2018, 06:13:07 AM
Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?

Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.

Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.

Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?

What kind of translations are you talking about?

Well, for example, the transfer of Whitepaper.
Do I need to book a certain translation or is there a list somewhere?
I'm afraid that with the translation of Whitpaper you are a bit late
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
I want to start using this program and get coins. What can I do? And that's my first time
Exactly. A lot of platforms are supported by this project. You will be determined by the actions that need to be done on this platform, but guided by certain rules.
Well, yes, without this you will not be able to participate in the project. And this is like an additional coin.
And is there any information on YouTube? If I admit the blogger and release a video about the project, what are the privileges?
500 SKRP will be allocated to the participant on video, but the marketing manager will decide whether you are engaged, informative and crowd enough to be eligible to participate.
February 10, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.

Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.

Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?

Well, for example, the transfer of Whitepaper.
Do I need to book a certain translation or is there a list somewhere?
February 10, 2018, 06:03:22 AM
February 10, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 05:57:47 AM
February 10, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

February 10, 2018, 05:51:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: