Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 20. (Read 12106 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
February 08, 2018, 09:15:55 AM
Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?
What kind of translations are you talking about?
Well, for example, the transfer of Whitepaper.
Do I need to book a certain translation or is there a list somewhere?
I'm afraid that with the translation of Whitepaper you are a bit late  Cheesy
Activity: 378
February 08, 2018, 09:14:34 AM
Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?
Well, for example, the transfer of Whitepaper.
Do I need to book a certain translation or is there a list somewhere?
Activity: 686
February 08, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?
What exactly do you mean?
I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once  Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.
Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.  Smiley
in fact, I do not care how convenient it is or not, it is important for me that all my activity was taken into account and I got all my tokens
Well, for sure you do not need to worry, you will receive all your reward   Wink
Ok thanks for the info, I'm glad to hear it! Smiley
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
February 08, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
Activity: 378
February 08, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
I have been invested to this token. And I hope for the best with this project.
Presale is awesome! Good job team... and goodluck  Wink Wink
Activity: 476
February 08, 2018, 06:55:04 AM
I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.  Smiley
in fact, I do not care how convenient it is or not, it is important for me that all my activity was taken into account and I got all my tokens
Well, for sure you do not need to worry, you will receive all your reward   Wink
February 08, 2018, 06:54:48 AM
February 08, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
February 08, 2018, 06:54:19 AM
February 08, 2018, 06:54:06 AM
February 08, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
February 08, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
February 08, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
Guys, give information about atkvnosti in the project facebook and twitter. And then I can not find.
• You must know and follow the official FB / TW page of SKRAPS
• You must know and share / Retweet at least 5 posts from our FB / TW account
• You must make at least 2 unique posts per week with the #SKRAPS #ICOFORMICROINVESTING
• Posts have to be in English (Unless stated otherwise for specific posts)
• No more 1 share / retweet will be counted per day
• Post your weekly activity using TW & FB.
• For 5 star Rating, please send the screenshot to @SKSaheen in Skraps official Telegram Channel
Oh, that's what I was looking for. Thank you, but what about the status of my account? What are the conditions for it?
• Your FB / TW account must have at least 200 real followers / friends.
• Do not use abusive comments or negative remarks as it will lead to the disqualification of participants permanently.
Hmm, like my entry is suitable, it is necessary to check. If that increase
Well, yes, without this you will not be able to participate in the project. And this is like an additional coin.
And is there any information on YouTube? If I admit the blogger and release a video about the project, what are the privileges?
500 SKRP will be allocated to the participant on video, but the marketing manager will decide whether you are engaged, informative and crowd enough to be eligible to participate.
Thanks a lot, I'll think about how best to start working on the project.
Yes, no problem, bro. I personally work on facebook and like everything turns out and coins are increasing.
Activity: 616
February 07, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
I want to start using this program and get coins. What can I do? And that's my first time

You need to choose a platform

For example? Do you mean something like facebook, YouTube and so on?

Exactly. A lot of platforms are supported by this project. You will be determined by the actions that need to be done on this platform, but guided by certain rules.

Suppose I want to work in telegrams, what do I need to do and what are the rules and conditions?

• Register to our Telegram Campaign by using our Telegram Registration form - Remember only 1 Telegram ID per IP Address.
• Once registered, post a positive comment in the bounty thread.
• Join our Official telegram channel and stay active by contributing to a constructive discussion about SKRAPS.
• For bounty related issues / queries please join the bounty channel

And if I want to work a few hours a day, will there be any encouragement for it?

I understood, everything is more than speculative and understandable. Thank you so much. I'll start to understand

All please follow the updates of the project and keep abreast of new trends in order to maximize profits.
Activity: 588
February 07, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
Guys, give information about atkvnosti in the project facebook and twitter. And then I can not find.
• You must make at least 2 unique posts per week with the #SKRAPS #ICOFORMICROINVESTING
• For 5 star Rating, please send the screenshot to @SKSaheen in Skraps official Telegram Channel
Oh, that's what I was looking for. Thank you, but what about the status of my account? What are the conditions for it?
• Do not use abusive comments or negative remarks as it will lead to the disqualification of participants permanently.
Well, yes, without this you will not be able to participate in the project. And this is like an additional coin.
And is there any information on YouTube? If I admit the blogger and release a video about the project, what are the privileges?
500 SKRP will be allocated to the participant on video, but the marketing manager will decide whether you are engaged, informative and crowd enough to be eligible to participate.
Thanks a lot, I'll think about how best to start working on the project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
I want to start using this program and get coins. What can I do? And that's my first time

Exactly. A lot of platforms are supported by this project. You will be determined by the actions that need to be done on this platform, but guided by certain rules.

Suppose I want to work in telegrams, what do I need to do and what are the rules and conditions?

• Register to our Telegram Campaign by using our Telegram Registration form - Remember only 1 Telegram ID per IP Address.
• Join our Official telegram channel and stay active by contributing to a constructive discussion about SKRAPS.

And if I want to work a few hours a day, will there be any encouragement for it?

I understood, everything is more than speculative and understandable. Thank you so much. I'll start to understand
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
Activity: 616
February 07, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

Pages:
Jump to: