Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 16. (Read 12131 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 08:43:17 PM
Can I make a video for YouTube in any language?
Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
I ask because I speak 3 languages, can I do it at all, will I get all of them?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 09, 2018, 08:34:56 PM
Great project, very good idea! Tell me please, how many tokens are allocated to Bounty?
The budget for the bounty campaign totals to 5 500 000 SKRP
Wow, that's so much! And how much it will continue?
I completely agree with you! The bounty campaign will go on until the end of the sale of the tokens, so there is still enough time!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 08:32:13 PM
Wow, the project is really interesting enough, I think to join your Bounty campaign! I'm not late?
It seems there is not! The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
why do you think so?
I am confident in the success of this company, and I think that their value will only grow with time!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
February 09, 2018, 07:33:56 PM
Great team change the world skraps
Activity: 476
February 09, 2018, 07:32:19 PM
Great project, very good idea! Tell me please, how many tokens are allocated to Bounty?
Wow, that's so much! And how much it will continue?
Activity: 490
February 09, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
Wow, the project is really interesting enough, I think to join your Bounty campaign! I'm not late?
It seems there is not! The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
why do you think so?
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 07:21:58 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 09, 2018, 07:12:34 PM
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 07:01:17 PM
Activity: 476
February 09, 2018, 06:53:43 PM
Activity: 490
February 09, 2018, 06:47:59 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 09, 2018, 05:18:23 PM
Hi! Is the ICO over already? What abount the bounty tasks, we shoukd stop the tasks too?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:12:39 AM
Are there any conditions for the participants in the campaign?
In my opinion there is only one condition, no more than one video per week, that's all
I mean the requirements for video content. Can there be any special requirements or how?
Dude, I think you can read all this in the description of this camping, do not you?
Yes I agree
Try to read this, I'm sure that there is a necessary information Wink
Activity: 742
February 09, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
In my opinion there is only one condition, no more than one video per week, that's all
I mean the requirements for video content. Can there be any special requirements or how?
Dude, I think you can read all this in the description of this camping, do not you?
February 09, 2018, 08:08:34 AM
Activity: 742
February 09, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
February 09, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
February 09, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?
What exactly do you mean?
I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.
Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion. Smiley
in fact, I do not care how convenient it is or not, it is important for me that all my activity was taken into account and I got all my tokens
Well, for sure you do not need to worry, you will receive all your reward   Wink
Ok thanks for the info, I'm glad to hear it! Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
February 09, 2018, 08:05:10 AM
Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?
What exactly do you mean?
I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.
Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion. Smiley
in fact, I do not care how convenient it is or not, it is important for me that all my activity was taken into account and I got all my tokens
Well, for sure you do not need to worry, you will receive all your reward   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: