Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 18. (Read 12131 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:46:09 AM
I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Very convenient personal office, elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!

I completely agree with you, very convenient and prompt!
Such projects always receive popular approval, because they are made by professionals! I know a lot of other projects, where a terrible site, bad user support and solid disappointment! Skraps stands out among the competitors!
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
February 09, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Very convenient personal office, elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!

I completely agree with you, very convenient and prompt!
February 09, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 04:37:55 AM
What does you project require? Do you have tough requirements? Andd how many of them do you have?  Huh

Our project has no onerous requirements!
We envision making cryptocurrency investing as simple and intuitive as possible. To achieve this vision, we believe that all the unnecessary requirements which modern day investing platforms impose on users should be dealt away with.

No requirements at all??? It is unbelievable for me …Maybe you have some general recommendations?
We stick to a policy of no artificially imposed requirements on the users. Some of the salient features of our platform are:
● No minimum or maximum amount of investments
● No minimum or maximum balance
● No withdrawal fees
● No payment delays. Instant payment processing
● Instant withdrawals
● Anonymous. No social security numbers required.

And what about the security??? Tell me about the platform security? How it is achieved? Can I feel confident about my privet data?
All of the users’ data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on their devices. Customers’ peace of mind is our highest priority. At Skraps, we work hard to protect users’ information,  prevent unauthorized account access and notify them of any unusual activity.
What is the symbol of your token? And what token do you have at all?
SKRAPS token is the native token for Skraps platform. The symbol is SKRP.
What for does this token exist? The question in reality is how I can use it.
Skraps token will be used for the following purpose:
•   The service fee of Skraps platform will be charged in SKRAPS token. As detailed above, each account will be charged 5% in SKRP tokens per month, irrespective of the amount invested by them.

•   SKRAPS token will be used to pay the portfolio managers who will be managing the cryptocurrencies portfolios in the platform. This would also help align the incentives of the portfolio managers with the success of the platform. If the portfolios perform well, more and more users will be attracted to Skraps platform. This will lead to increase in the value of the token and the earnings of the portfolio managers would also be higher. Anyone is able to create their own portfolio, broadcast it to the community, and earn 20% in commission from anyone who decides to copy their portfolio.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
What does you project require? Do you have tough requirements? Andd how many of them do you have?  Huh

We envision making cryptocurrency investing as simple and intuitive as possible. To achieve this vision, we believe that all the unnecessary requirements which modern day investing platforms impose on users should be dealt away with.

No requirements at all??? It is unbelievable for me …Maybe you have some general recommendations?
We stick to a policy of no artificially imposed requirements on the users. Some of the salient features of our platform are:
● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

And what about the security??? Tell me about the platform security? How it is achieved? Can I feel confident about my privet data?
All of the users’ data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on their devices. Customers’ peace of mind is our highest priority. At Skraps, we work hard to protect users’ information,  prevent unauthorized account access and notify them of any unusual activity.
What for does this token exist? The question in reality is how I can use it.
February 09, 2018, 04:37:25 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

February 09, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

February 09, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

February 09, 2018, 04:36:38 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

February 09, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals
February 09, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

February 09, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

February 09, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
Please, help me to understand your platform. How it works? What kind of portfolios exist?
 Huh
Skraps platform will initially offer 5 different portfolios ● Conservative ● Moderately Conservative ● Moderate ● Moderately Aggressive ● Aggressive
How can I start to work with the platform? Is it difficult? How can I also start to invest?
Anybody can begin investing in Skraps platform by following three simple steps. ● Connect Your Wallet - Users first need to connect their cryptocurrency wallets or debit/ credit cards which they use to make purchases to the Skraps platform ● Make a Purchase - Users can then go on spending like normal. They can decide how much they want to round up to the nearest decimal point after they have made the trans- action. For example, if someone buys a coffee for $2.75, you can round up that purchase to $3, and the difference ($0.25) gets invested in a portfolio of your choice. ● Invest Your Change - The spare change is automatically invested in their chosen portfolio. Users don’t need to do anything, but to watch their wealth grow.
Is it possible to create my own portfolio? Or it is not allowed by system?
 Huh
Initially, we will start with portfolios created by experienced cryptocurrency managers as detailed above. But in due course, we plan to introduce features for users to create their own portfolio and share with the Skraps user base. Any user on Skraps platform can choose to copy in a user-created portfolio and benefit from the expertise of other users
How can I control my investments? How I can be involved there? All I want is to be in complete control of how much you invest.
In Skraps platform, users can round up to 18 decimal digits (depending on the number of decimals the cryptocurrency allows in transactions). For example, if user Bob bought a coffee for 0.000087 ETH, he can choose to round up to 0.00009 ETH or 0.0001 ETH based on his preference. The spare amount of 0.000003 ETH or 0.000013 ETH respectively will be invested in Skraps platform.
Thank you for your answers! You helped me a lot!  Smiley
Not at all) Contact us again! Also join us! I will be very happy!
Activity: 434
February 09, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
Please, help me to understand your platform. How it works? What kind of portfolios exist?
 Huh
Skraps platform will initially offer 5 different portfolios ● Conservative ● Moderately Conservative ● Moderate ● Moderately Aggressive ● Aggressive
How can I start to work with the platform? Is it difficult? How can I also start to invest?
Anybody can begin investing in Skraps platform by following three simple steps. ● Connect Your Wallet - Users first need to connect their cryptocurrency wallets or debit/ credit cards which they use to make purchases to the Skraps platform ● Make a Purchase - Users can then go on spending like normal. They can decide how much they want to round up to the nearest decimal point after they have made the trans- action. For example, if someone buys a coffee for $2.75, you can round up that purchase to $3, and the difference ($0.25) gets invested in a portfolio of your choice. ● Invest Your Change - The spare change is automatically invested in their chosen portfolio. Users don’t need to do anything, but to watch their wealth grow.
 Huh
Initially, we will start with portfolios created by experienced cryptocurrency managers as detailed above. But in due course, we plan to introduce features for users to create their own portfolio and share with the Skraps user base. Any user on Skraps platform can choose to copy in a user-created portfolio and benefit from the expertise of other users
How can I control my investments? How I can be involved there? All I want is to be in complete control of how much you invest.
In Skraps platform, users can round up to 18 decimal digits (depending on the number of decimals the cryptocurrency allows in transactions). For example, if user Bob bought a coffee for 0.000087 ETH, he can choose to round up to 0.00009 ETH or 0.0001 ETH based on his preference. The spare amount of 0.000003 ETH or 0.000013 ETH respectively will be invested in Skraps platform.
Thank you for your answers! You helped me a lot!  Smiley
February 09, 2018, 04:33:29 AM
 Huh
 Huh
February 09, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
 Huh
 Huh
February 09, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
 Huh
 Huh
February 09, 2018, 04:32:31 AM
 Huh
 Huh
February 09, 2018, 04:32:01 AM
 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: