Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 26. (Read 12106 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 05:28:12 PM
Good luck with your ICO.I hope it turns to be successful.
BTW: I joined telegram bounty
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
Can I make a video for YouTube in any language?
Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
I ask because I speak 3 languages, can I do it at all, will I get all of them?
I think that everything will depend on the quality of your performance, if you perfectly speak to them, then why should you refuse?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
I ask because I speak 3 languages, can I do it at all, will I get all of them?
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 01:58:37 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 01:58:04 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
I would like to understand one thing. Concerning the company of translations. How will the transferred work be accepted, how exactly will it be checked for quality?
What do you mean? Usually, if it's a whippable, it's just enough to read it
That is, the founders have a special staff of employees who speak different languages to check these works?
So why do they need a company of translators if they actually have it? Huh
You say something stupid!
such checks are made by order, simply there is a special auditor or freelancer who will confirm the correctness of the work performed. Smiley
It turns out every time you need to hire a special employee? And so will all the work be checked?
Perhaps, maybe not. How should I know, I'm not the developer of this project, I'm just taking part in the bounty Grin
Just such a way of checking is too expensive and pointless in my opinion, Is not it?
Probably, but we can not say for sure how this will work, so I see no reason to continue this dialogue. Smiley
Activity: 462
February 05, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
I would like to understand one thing. Concerning the company of translations. How will the transferred work be accepted, how exactly will it be checked for quality?
That is, the founders have a special staff of employees who speak different languages to check these works?
such checks are made by order, simply there is a special auditor or freelancer who will confirm the correctness of the work performed. Smiley
It turns out every time you need to hire a special employee? And so will all the work be checked?
Perhaps, maybe not. How should I know, I'm not the developer of this project, I'm just taking part in the bounty Grin
Just such a way of checking is too expensive and pointless in my opinion, Is not it?
February 05, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
February 05, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
February 05, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
February 05, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
February 05, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
February 05, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
Activity: 238
February 05, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
How much is allocated for the whole bounty campaign?
All this information is available in the first post of this thread, check it out
TOTAL 5,500,000 SKRP
I have seen that. I mean not tokens and it's in the USD currency?
And why is it necessary to know the equivalent? LOL
I do not particularly understand why you want to know this information Grin
I want to understand the scale of this campaign bounty by the example of the amount that was allocated to it.
I do not quite understand what you mean and why you need it. But I think you can take the cost of the token and calculate this amount manually, if you want.
Yes, in principle, you are right, perhaps I will do so Cheesy
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
...Our goal is being human in the world...
February 05, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
I registered for the telegram campaign. Good luck to everbody who taking care of the project and of course good luck to investors.
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
All this information is available in the first post of this thread, check it out
TOTAL 5,500,000 SKRP
I want to understand the scale of this campaign bounty by the example of the amount that was allocated to it.
I do not quite understand what you mean and why you need it. But I think you can take the cost of the token and calculate this amount manually, if you want.
February 05, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
TOTAL 5,500,000 SKRP
February 05, 2018, 01:45:41 PM
TOTAL 5,500,000 SKRP
I agree, I do not understand why this information is needed, if all incentives are paid in any case will be in tokens!
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
TOTAL 5,500,000 SKRP
February 05, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
TOTAL 5,500,000 SKRP
Pages:
Jump to: