Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 25. (Read 12106 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
Very interesting bounty campaign, I would like to take part in this. How long will this go?
Well, most likely it will last while the ICO campaign lasts  Grin
It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
But I would like to know the dates, up to what date will the ICO or this bounty campaign go?
As far as I understand this will last until February 16, but I can not be sure of it 100%
Better ask about it in the official telegram chat
Do you have a link to this? I can not find this information
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
Very interesting bounty campaign, I would like to take part in this. How long will this go?
It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
But I would like to know the dates, up to what date will the ICO or this bounty campaign go?
As far as I understand this will last until February 16, but I can not be sure of it 100%
Better ask about it in the official telegram chat
February 06, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
Activity: 196
February 06, 2018, 11:02:00 AM
It's logical, right?
February 06, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 10:59:19 AM
Hello,good day..just a bit hesitant..in Fb and Twitter campaign...when can we send the weekly report?every weekend?friday?saturday?and how?can we see some sample of it?

Hi every sunday as a comment in his thread

But the rules say - Post your weekly activity using the submission FORM provided individually for TW & FB. Not as a comment

You are correct, submission should be via the submission for every Sunday.

hi! why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.

Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.

I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.
SKRAPS  has an awesome project,you can consider this as one of the great coin someday..
PROUD investor нepe
Activity: 462
February 06, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
Hello,good day..just a bit hesitant..in Fb and Twitter campaign...when can we send the weekly report?every weekend?friday?saturday?and how?can we see some sample of it?

But the rules say - Post your weekly activity using the submission FORM provided individually for TW & FB. Not as a comment

hi! why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.

Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.

I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.
February 06, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

February 06, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

February 06, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

February 06, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

February 06, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

February 06, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
Is the bounty campaign still going on? I'm not late?
I would like to take part in this
Yes. At least I did not hear the information that it would come to the end.

This is very good, I was afraid that I was late.
So how long will this bounty campaign last?
I think this will last until the end of ICO
That is, until about April 2018
It's great, I like it! I will have to leave reports in this thread?

Probably yes, I can not say for sure. Try to ask for the terms of the campaign bounty before asking all these questions. Perhaps there you will find all the answers you need.
Activity: 238
February 06, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

It's great, I like it! I will have to leave reports in this thread?
February 06, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

February 06, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

February 06, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
February 06, 2018, 10:50:13 AM
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 06:10:17 PM
Hi! Why is it that the spreadsheet for status in signature bounty is not updated? You only updated 4 weeks  but the tasks has completed 10 weeks already?
Pages:
Jump to: