Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 29. (Read 12106 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 01:03:07 AM
Can I make a video for YouTube in any language?
Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
I ask because I speak 3 languages, can I do it at all, will I get all of them?
I think that everything will depend on the quality of your performance, if you perfectly speak to them, then why should you refuse?
And are all available in the list of tasks?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
February 05, 2018, 12:57:02 AM
I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Very convenient personal office, elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!
I completely agree with you, very convenient and prompt!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
I think that everything will depend on the quality of your performance, if you perfectly speak to them, then why should you refuse?
Activity: 476
February 05, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Very convenient personal office, elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 12:42:36 AM
February 05, 2018, 12:32:59 AM
Great project, very good idea! Tell me please, how many tokens are allocated to Bounty?
The budget for the bounty campaign totals to 5 500 000 SKRP
Wow, that's so much! And how much it will continue?
I completely agree with you! The bounty campaign will go on until the end of the sale of the tokens, so there is still enough time!
I hope, I will have time to take part in order to get as many tokens!
Activity: 490
February 05, 2018, 12:28:52 AM
Wow, the project is really interesting enough, I think to join your Bounty campaign! I'm not late?
It seems there is not! The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
why do you think so?
I am confident in the success of this company, and I think that their value will only grow with time!
Well, thanks for the advice)
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 12:23:11 AM
February 05, 2018, 12:19:09 AM
Great project, very good idea! Tell me please, how many tokens are allocated to Bounty?
I completely agree with you! The bounty campaign will go on until the end of the sale of the tokens, so there is still enough time!
February 05, 2018, 12:14:31 AM
Wow, the project is really interesting enough, I think to join your Bounty campaign! I'm not late?
It seems there is not! The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
why do you think so?
I am confident in the success of this company, and I think that their value will only grow with time!
Activity: 700
February 05, 2018, 12:10:43 AM
February 05, 2018, 12:04:39 AM
February 05, 2018, 12:00:29 AM
why do you think so?
February 04, 2018, 11:55:23 PM
February 04, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
February 04, 2018, 11:44:42 PM
February 04, 2018, 11:36:39 PM
Activity: 616
February 04, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
It's very easy to get into investing with skraps even if you don't have much money. This has the potential to bring wall street into every home regardless the budget, and allow everyone the opportunity to change their financial situation easily and without breaking the bank. I'm very excited to see where this thing goes because I'm riding along wherever it goes

This is going to open investing up for a huge percentage of the global population and make it possible for all people no matter their budget to better their lives.  Such a wonderful thing indeed.

Can I find out why I did not get paid for week 4 in the Facebook campaign? I have changed the link to Facebook. Was https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001044741692, became https://www.facebook.com/NatalliaRuban, I entered my name in the link, but the facebook account remained the same. Maybe this is the reason?

Yes, I think so. Please PM me in telegram @SKSaheen and I will do needful.

I heard about Skraps on a telegram group, so i decided to check it out myself. I am impressed by the project and their representatives are very nice and helpful.

Thank you for your support.

why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.

Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.
Pages:
Jump to: