Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 10. (Read 100357 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Block_Erupter, it appears you've ruined this coin and its honest community. Why did you have to scam those people with Shares?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Activity: 196
Yes, please, continue elsewhere.

Lots of people have invested in this coin and will continue to support this coin. This is not just some altcoin thats been around for a few days for a quick pump/dump.

And if anyone actually invested any money with those screenshots and few paragraphs provided in shares thread.. oh well

It's relevant as it speaks of the character of the developer. The future direction of your investment lies in this person.

For those who have invested in FZ, it is in your interest to perform your own due diligence. It will take you only a few minutes.
Indeed it is and indeed we have. We understand why this upsets you, but please try to resolve the matter in its own thread Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Lots of people have invested in this coin and will continue to support this coin. This is not just some altcoin thats been around for a few days for a quick pump/dump.

And if anyone actually invested any money with those screenshots and few paragraphs provided in shares thread.. oh well

It's relevant as it speaks of the character of the developer. The future direction of your investment lies in this person.

For those who have invested in FZ, it is in your interest to perform your own due diligence. It will take you only a few minutes.
Activity: 168

Activity: 42
Sorry guys.

If you've got a problem with Shares, discuss it in Shares.

Bashing other coins in this Thread is offtopic.

Activity: 350
Bitcointalk.org
EVERYBODY,  STOP SUPPORTING THIS COIN

Block_Erupter IS A SCAMMER WITH A FAKE IPO  AND IS TRYING TO RUN AWAY WITH THE BTC HE SCAMMED

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4377375
Activity: 262

I respect your opinion. Still, I see strong accusations and no proof. I think bashing Frozen because of something completely else is simply off-topic and unfair.

Imho...

Please read the Shares thread. Smells like a duck, looks like a duck. You know how it goes.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Mhh, I've three questions:

1. I suspect you have some proof for your accusations? (Haven't seen that)
2. I understand your accusations are about the "Shares" project? I think in the initial post Block_Erupter says that he is not the dev of that project?

And please know, there are more people working for and supporting Frozen!

As far as I see these two topics are not related at all. If you've something to complain about Shares, please do it in the Shares-Thread.

Regards

He used this frozenshit as some kind of reference for his IPO ,trying to lure more people by making him more believable.
No matter how many other people are "supporting" this , the coin has been tainted by a guy who plays sdice with people's money and doesn't return the money when asked.
Anyhow , it's just another alt with no future:)

I respect your opinion. Still, I see strong accusations and no proof. I think bashing Frozen because of something completely else is simply off-topic and unfair.

Imho...

There's several people in the Shares thread that haven't been refunded, there's transactions going out to SatoshiDICE on the address he used for collecting IPO payments, and he just created another 'announcement' thread for Shares while ignoring all the complaints in the other one. Probably a last-ditch attempt at siphoning more BTC. You draw your conclusions from that...

If you want to continue supporting Frozen knowing this, go ahead.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
For god sake , did you read the latest posts on that thread?

You see what is happening to the BTC in that address?

Are you so damn naive to trust the story of the chinese wallet holder?

He's a guy that posted screenshots of the file with the so called wallet but refused to post a screenshot of the actual wallet.

Co-moooo-on ,
You still believe in santa-claus?

2. I understand your accusations are about the "Shares" project? I think in the initial post Block_Erupter says that he is not the dev of that project?

As far as I see these two topics are not related at all. If you've something to complain about Shares, please do it in the Shares-Thread.

Regards

He used this frozenshit as some kind of reference for his IPO ,trying to lure more people by making him more believable.
No matter how many other people are "supporting" this , the coin has been tainted by a guy who plays sdice with people's money and doesn't return the money when asked.

Imho...

in defi we trust

Regards

Mhh, I've two questions:

Regards

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Block_Erupter IS A SCAMMER WITH A FAKE IPO  AND IS TRYING TO RUN AWAY WITH THE BTC HE SCAMMED

Quoted for truth. Frozen has no future, the dev is a blatant scammer.
in defi we trust

Activity: 41
 So ugly website  ,a lot of "404"!!!!!!
Block reward keeps dropping... better mine your coins while you can!
Absolutely! The coin reward is now at a bit less than 24 Fz / block, in about a week it will be at 20 Fz and less.

If you ever want to mine Frozen, do it better now Smiley
Activity: 56
Block reward keeps dropping... better mine your coins while you can!
Activity: 140
i dont no but it's still like not working

Ok, maybe you have to give a little more information than "it is not working" Smiley

problem sold, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: